FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Donations

Donations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hristian90 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Am I the only one that has seen a rise in the number of people asking for "tips" or "Donations" for meets?

Live and let live, if you want to sell your body then go for it, but twice in the last 3 weeks I've been in the car, heading to an arranged meet and received the dreaded "Are you generous" message.

Between people trying to flog their Onlyfans to selling themselves this place is getting kinda crazy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Please report them

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Never heard of it

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

"Am I the only one that has seen a rise in the number of people asking for "tips" or "Donations" for meets?

Live and let live, if you want to sell your body then go for it, but twice in the last 3 weeks I've been in the car, heading to an arranged meet and received the dreaded "Are you generous" message.

Between people trying to flog their Onlyfans to selling themselves this place is getting kinda crazy. "

It seems to be commonplace on (Fab...) now.

By *luebell888Woman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Am I the only one that has seen a rise in the number of people asking for "tips" or "Donations" for meets?

Between people trying to flog their Onlyfans to selling themselves this place is getting kinda crazy. "

I would just tell them that you are generous as giving them your cock for free.

By *idden Gem69Woman 6 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Ive had 2 guys in the last week offer me money to meet them

By *lasgowHorseyMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Report everyone of them.

We don't need people who sell their body for sex' ruining fab and that's what is happening. They will succeed and get worse as the desperate guys will do as they ask so these people need to be deleted from fab.

Glasgow

Between people trying to flog their Onlyfans to selling themselves this place is getting kinda crazy.

I would just tell them that you are generous as giving them your cock for free."

Great response!

Glasgow

"Ive had 2 guys in the last week offer me money to meet them "

They've been very sneaky in 1. Waiting until you're on your way, I guess men are likely to agree with they have that pre-meet arousal.

2. They're asking on WhatsApp, kik etc which must be to avoid being banned!?!

By *ordflash heartMan 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

I don’t mind paying for a coffee or meal, but no chance would I give money to anyone. Did have a woman hint she was wanting a new car couldn’t believe this. She wasn’t on fab.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Theres one the now asking for sponsorship? Not directly, just in the feed?? Same thing I take it? Unless they're doing a walk and I ha end seen it!.

By *uietbloke67Man 6 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

You'll get a cuppa and a cake...that's yer whack.

Seriously I have noticed quite an influx on only fans trying to tempt you off here on their sites.

By *ittyScritchesWoman 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"We don't need people who sell their body for sex' ruining fab and that's what is happening. They will succeed and get worse as the desperate guys will do as they ask so these people need to be deleted from fab."

Maybe if guys got to know the person a bit first instead of rushing off the second there was a possibility of getting their end away they'd be less likely to be caught out by this?

I can't help thinking if more of the 'desperate guys' who are basically looking for a human fleshlight DID just hire a professional instead of spamming incel copy-paste to any woman with a pulse then that would also significantly improve the experience for certain demographics. From my perspective it's a lack of decency and consideration that's ruining Fab, not sex workers who gotta hustle.

By *ore_Please81Woman 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"We don't need people who sell their body for sex' ruining fab and that's what is happening. They will succeed and get worse as the desperate guys will do as they ask so these people need to be deleted from fab.

Maybe if guys got to know the person a bit first instead of rushing off the second there was a possibility of getting their end away they'd be less likely to be caught out by this?

I can't help thinking if more of the 'desperate guys' who are basically looking for a human fleshlight DID just hire a professional instead of spamming incel copy-paste to any woman with a pulse then that would also significantly improve the experience for certain demographics. From my perspective it's a lack of decency and consideration that's ruining Fab, not sex workers who gotta hustle."

Well said. Xxx

By *hyme2020Woman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

"We don't need people who sell their body for sex' ruining fab and that's what is happening. They will succeed and get worse as the desperate guys will do as they ask so these people need to be deleted from fab.

I can't help thinking if more of the 'desperate guys' who are basically looking for a human fleshlight DID just hire a professional instead of spamming incel copy-paste to any woman with a pulse then that would also significantly improve the experience for certain demographics. From my perspective it's a lack of decency and consideration that's ruining Fab, not sex workers who gotta hustle."

Yes have to agree with this. Got a message from a guy today who said desperate to fuck you and I’m willing to pay. I told him I wasn’t interested and then he said he would pay me just to watch me and wank. I then told him again I wasn’t interested and he asked if he could do it for free! He also had a gross profile photo so he’s well blocked now!

I don’t understand why someone would say that to someone in a first message. He’s the type that should go off and pay as unless there’s someone on here really desperate for money, I can’t see how else that approach will work!

By *idden Gem69Woman 6 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

I can't help thinking if more of the 'desperate guys' who are basically looking for a human fleshlight DID just hire a professional instead of spamming incel copy-paste to any woman with a pulse then that would also significantly improve the experience for certain demographics. From my perspective it's a lack of decency and consideration that's ruining Fab, not sex workers who gotta hustle.

Yes have to agree with this. Got a message from a guy today who said desperate to fuck you and I’m willing to pay. I told him I wasn’t interested and then he said he would pay me just to watch me and wank. I then told him again I wasn’t interested and he asked if he could do it for free! He also had a gross profile photo so he’s well blocked now!

I don’t understand why someone would say that to someone in a first message. He’s the type that should go off and pay as unless there’s someone on here really desperate for money, I can’t see how else that approach will work! "

I had a message this morning asking if i was into ££ and hot fun and asked him what he meant by ££ hes said hed like to meet me and have fun and wanted to pay me for my time, i replied i wasnt a pros titute nor do i want to meet him, he said hope ive not offended you eh hello

By *ore_Please81Woman 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Just right now got a message from a guy saying “you free” I replied asking for what and his response was “fk” ! Couldn’t even be bothered to spell a four letter word never mind compose a sentence! Oh an of course no profile picture or private sent.

If you treat women like sex workers the expect to be treated like a punter!

Though I doubt any self respecting professional would see this guy x

By *orndog78555Man 6 weeks ago

Lockerbie

[Removed by poster at 29/03/24 17:25:45]

By *orndog78555Man 6 weeks ago

Lockerbie

I had guy offer me £50 for my ass I'm not even gay or bi curious. Might have read my profile.Maybe if he offered 50 grand.

By *igsaw93Woman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

1000%. The abusive and nasty messages are getting seriously out of hand here. I have no problem with sex workers using the site.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 6 weeks ago

Scotland

Never experienced it previously but lately, had a few who I've declined to meet and they've come back offering money.

By *assy LassieWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Spot on!!!

By *allerthanaverage79Man 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I would just tell them that you are generous as giving them your cock for free."

That's the only tip they'd get from me!

By *allerthanaverage79Man 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Ive had 2 guys in the last week offer me money to meet them "

But did you accept it? Lol

» Add a new message to this topic