FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Nasty people

Nasty people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

So, this evening I politely rejected someone’s offer of a meet as I’m straight.

I then get blocked and this person has told everyone on their bio to avoid me like the plague.

I just don’t understand some people.

Why turn nasty and make yourself look like a knob all because you were rejected?

This site is getting worse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockboy77Man 6 weeks ago

Angus, and Aberdeen area

No its society

No one is trying to be polite anymore, instant gratification or fuck off. Internet, post -COVID, I don’t know, just a “thanks but no thanks” goes a long way (yes, I know the rules, I’m meaning after a few messages)

Also the propensity of guys pretending they’re couples now ain’t helping!

Rant over

By *ore_Please81Woman 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I’ve just had a guy tell me I should come to his tomorrow as he wants me to and that I won’t be disappointed.

When I replied explaining I don’t just meet strangers for random sex and I have no interest in him nor find him attractive he proceeded to tell me how wrong I am and that that’s all people are on here for and that I should come over as hell show me what I’m missing. Blocked.

Think people are delusional and hiding behind a profile brings out the worst x

By (user no longer on site) OP    6 weeks ago

There’s too many messed up people on here.

So many wouldn’t get a second look in a club but because they’re being bombarded with mail due to the male to female ration on here, these people think they’re gods gift.

By *assy LassieWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"There’s too many messed up people on here.

So many wouldn’t get a second look in a club but because they’re being bombarded with mail due to the male to female ration on here, these people think they’re gods gift.

"

How to woo the women. Well done! Can see you getting loads of knock backs now. Having standards doesn't make us think we are gods gift.

By *uctifanoWoman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"There’s too many messed up people on here.

"

Perhaps but no worse than the men who think they are gods gift but are most definitely not. I find those who are intelligent, polite and with a wicked sense of humour (male or female) do just fine here. Just being a good human being shines and being an utter arse shows up faster

» Add a new message to this topic