FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Discreet Hotel in Glasgow

Discreet Hotel in Glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rahaRoma OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hi guys!

We hopefully will have our first experience in a couple of weeks! We were thinking to do it in a hotel to feel more comfortable etc as our flat is very small, we have pets etc… Do you know if there are any hotel in Glasgow that are guest allowed? I mean if me and my partner are in the room and maybe a guy would come to see us, would this be a problem or you can do in some places?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lasgowHorseyMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hi guys!

We hopefully will have our first experience in a couple of weeks! We were thinking to do it in a hotel to feel more comfortable etc as our flat is very small, we have pets etc… Do you know if there are any hotel in Glasgow that are guest allowed? I mean if me and my partner are in the room and maybe a guy would come to see us, would this be a problem or you can do in some places?"

Citizen M is good from what I've heard, top of the town, not too far from Sauchiehall street and Buchannan Bus station

All the best with your first venture into this fantastic, sometimes annoying world

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

Village is a good shout, lift is away from the front desk and you don't need a key card to use the lifts.

By *aurus1987Man 5 weeks ago

York

"Hi guys!

We hopefully will have our first experience in a couple of weeks! We were thinking to do it in a hotel to feel more comfortable etc as our flat is very small, we have pets etc… Do you know if there are any hotel in Glasgow that are guest allowed? I mean if me and my partner are in the room and maybe a guy would come to see us, would this be a problem or you can do in some places?"

Shame it's a couple of weeks

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 06/04/24 14:33:49]

Glasgow

"Hi guys!

We hopefully will have our first experience in a couple of weeks! We were thinking to do it in a hotel to feel more comfortable etc as our flat is very small, we have pets etc… Do you know if there are any hotel in Glasgow that are guest allowed? I mean if me and my partner are in the room and maybe a guy would come to see us, would this be a problem or you can do in some places?

Shame it's a couple of weeks"

You were not invited anyways so I don’t see any shame

By *ellinever70Woman 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Just about any hotel

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

Village is good and I have used it few times for fun.

By *assy LassieWoman 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Hi guys!

You were not invited anyways so I don’t see any shame "

burn!!

By *ookie69Man 5 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Hi guys!

Dear oh dear

By *irky_coupleCouple 5 weeks ago

kirky

"Hi guys!

that'll be you telt

By *rof SalamanderMan 5 weeks ago

glasgow

Most hotels like travelodge etc work well.......nobody bats an eyelid

By *riendlyWorkman87Man 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Haha

I'd be logging off and away for a greet

By *tellaartoisCouple 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Any hotel is ok. We have been using apartments a bit more room and comfortable. Spires, Frazer suites and Glassford Residence.

» Add a new message to this topic