FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > When Do You Think You Will Stop Using Fab?

When Do You Think You Will Stop Using Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

When Do You Think You Will Stop Using Fab?

Have you ever thought of it? or have you left thinking you were finished but were enticed back?

Me, I came back but in reality I use it for chatting with pals and friends and I use the chat room for a right good giggle. Yeah I meet but I'm not desperate and outlooks changes, making me enjoy the experience of the social side more, even just meeting for a social, connect and have a right good giggle, I get enjoyment out of that as much as I do having naughty fun

So whit's yer thoughts folks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lassy_MMF_CoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"When Do You Think You Will Stop Using Fab?

Have you ever thought of it? or have you left thinking you were finished but were enticed back?

Me, I came back but in reality I use it for chatting with pals and friends and I use the chat room for a right good giggle. Yeah I meet but I'm not desperate and outlooks changes, making me enjoy the experience of the social side more, even just meeting for a social, connect and have a right good giggle, I get enjoyment out of that as much as I do having naughty fun

So whit's yer thoughts folks?

"

Deleted it twice so far and came back. It certainly comes with its frustrations that's for sure. Nearly deleted it again recently, but seen as we've done that twice already we thought we'd better just take a break from it instead this time.

By *amierebelMan 3 weeks ago

nae danger.

The morra

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

When I membership runs out

By *stonDBS2Man 3 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

Had quite the memorable fun journey with fab over the years, from starting out,super eager to meet, eventually getting a surprise out the blue meet that was out of this world,from there on it escalated into being endless fun with various invites/arrangements.

Then before you know it, your too old, too this n that,but like you i enjoy as much the chat option, way more relaxed about it all these days, to the point i simply dont message anyone generally.

I like having the choice of still being on site,its fun in its own way even if you choose not to busy yourself with it.

By *ordflash heartMan 3 weeks ago

Motherwell

I don’t think I will delete, probably just not be on the site as much due to other commitments and new addictions. I have always been a horny fucker and most things related to sex interest me, so I will just renew my membership and take every day as it comes.

Won’t be long to be honest, been on and off for years, some good chats, but never managed a meet up, fed up with the online fantasists and ghosting. I’m no Brad Pitt but I appear to not fit anyone’s list, so seems pointless to stick around

By *allBBWWoman 3 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

I've only been here around 8 months, and am properly getting into it now, adding social event fun into the mix and well as private meets, and it has certainly added another level to it. I'll be here for a while

By *aylorMan 3 weeks ago

Fife

I've been on and off for roughly 12 years now, I always come back so I'm not leaving again.

Yes I will take a break from time to time but I'm not deleting my profile anymore.

By *ackmeoviMan 3 weeks ago

nearby

Likely when gold membership runs out won't bother so much

By *inglelady2022Woman 3 weeks ago

inverness

Ive been off and on for 5 years. Ive made some great friends and had some amazing meets. Definately seen it change and when i get fed up i just hide profile

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Haven't renewed membership, hidden profile and pop on just occasionally.

Think Fab will likely be deleted soon.

MrsAbz

By *ellinever70Woman 3 weeks ago

Ayrshire

When the fun stops....stop

By *FeistyxWoman 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’ve been on and off for the past 14 year, and every time I leave I’ve said to myself “right that’s it I’m not going back” and here I am. But I’m at the stage where I’m not fussed if I meet or not, I’m just happy chatting and having a laugh with old and possibly new friends.

By *r-MrsXCouple 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We have only been on and off on Fab for less than 2years. We took a 7 month break then decided to return last January. After initial good meets and a party, it seems more difficult to get other couples to meet even for a social drink (we can’t play often, but when we can we offer to host). Not sure where we are going wrong as we have plenty to offer!

By *ookie69Man 3 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I’ve been here around 17yr.

I’ve probably left for short periods and came back and had 1 or 2 profiles.

I’ve always had the same logic in creating banter and having a laugh as I’ve never taken it to seriously.

I don’t search or seek to meet however, through chatting I’ve been fortunate to build up some mutual conversations that’s led to meeting some fantastic people, may it be sexual or not.

Do I want to meet? No

If the right person came along? Yes ..lol

When would I leave?

When I start taking it to seriously.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 3 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I pretty much have stopped using it for meets but going to stick around as I’ve made many friends over the years who I’d like to keep in touch with .Plus I like a wee perv lol

Whistle Dixie

"I pretty much have stopped using it for meets but going to stick around as I’ve made many friends over the years who I’d like to keep in touch with .Plus I like a wee perv lol "

Until you’re tempted

"I pretty much have stopped using it for meets but going to stick around as I’ve made many friends over the years who I’d like to keep in touch with .Plus I like a wee perv lol

Until you’re tempted "

not been tempted for the past 4 years so doubt itl happen now lol

By *lassy_MMF_CoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/04/24 14:34:39]

Whistle Dixie

"I pretty much have stopped using it for meets but going to stick around as I’ve made many friends over the years who I’d like to keep in touch with .Plus I like a wee perv lol

Until you’re tempted not been tempted for the past 4 years so doubt itl happen now lol "

Maybe, it will.

If the chatting starts who knows x

Until you’re tempted not been tempted for the past 4 years so doubt itl happen now lol

Maybe, it will.

If the chatting starts who knows x"

I doubt it will

Whistle Dixie

Until you’re tempted not been tempted for the past 4 years so doubt itl happen now lol

Maybe, it will.

If the chatting starts who knows xI doubt it will "

It’s always best to be optimistic

By *pready MercuryWoman 3 weeks ago

lanarkshire

when it stops being fun , i like the social interactions ye get and the friends ive made along the way ..but when the day comes and its more a chore that fun i think that'll be me ..until then ill carry on annoying the life out ye's (especially that horsey yin ) !!

Whistle Dixie

"when it stops being fun , i like the social interactions ye get and the friends ive made along the way ..but when the day comes and its more a chore that fun i think that'll be me ..until then ill carry on annoying the life out ye's (especially that horsey yin ) !! "

We aren’t friends yet, when we are, we will both annoy him.

Maybe, it will.

If the chatting starts who knows xI doubt it will

It’s always best to be optimistic "

Im always optimistic

Whistle Dixie

Maybe, it will.

If the chatting starts who knows xI doubt it will

It’s always best to be optimistic Im always optimistic "

You and me both

By *trawberry lacesWoman 3 weeks ago

angus

I always leave if I'm dating in the real world. Ended relationship about 6 months ago and promised myself I wouldn't come back. Here I am . But looking for someone specific and won't deviat from that. Time will tell

By *ife NinjaMan 3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Death. I heard the big fella likes an optimistic outlook

By *ustaguy4530Man 3 weeks ago

Dumbarton

"When the fun stops....stop"

Needs to start for it too stop. I am new still, but when folk don't even read your messages let alone actually replay... well!

By *evils PuddingCouple 3 weeks ago

Paisley

We'll close the account when we're out of that 18-99 age range. No point sticking around when so many discriminate against the centurions

By *vbride1963TV/TS 3 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

Until you’re tempted "

Thought it was a taller perve in a suit ?

By *rjaffa33Man 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"When the fun stops....stop"

This!!!! Haha

By *uctifanoWoman 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

On Julember 32cnd

By *ardonNWMan 3 weeks ago

South Lanarkshire

when my balls pump nothing but dust

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 3 weeks ago

Central Scotland

When it stops being fun x

By *ringles0510Woman 3 weeks ago

Central Borders

I'll probably stick around for a while. Only really for clubs and social events x

By *otwifedundeeWoman 3 weeks ago

Dundee

Haven’t met in well over a year, not even a social. Just not connecting with anyone and no one’s local or free when I am. It becomes really disheartening but you stick around for hope it will get back to what it was a few years ago.

By *trawberry lacesWoman 3 weeks ago

angus

"Haven’t met in well over a year, not even a social. Just not connecting with anyone and no one’s local or free when I am. It becomes really disheartening but you stick around for hope it will get back to what it was a few years ago. "

Agreed

Glasgow

"Haven’t met in well over a year, not even a social. Just not connecting with anyone and no one’s local or free when I am. It becomes really disheartening but you stick around for hope it will get back to what it was a few years ago. "

Think this is important. It would be great if we could all find regular, that's maybe local, available when your available.

I would like that and suppose its one of the reasons I'm still here but I've got some lovely, fantastic people whom I chat to on here at times and is really enjoyable so friends, chat room, on for a laugh and finding a regular to fit in when we are both free are my reasons for still being here

By *ighland couple 99Couple 3 weeks ago

Inverness

Probably soon, it’s gone dead.

By *opeyXWoman 3 weeks ago

Dun Dee

"Haven’t met in well over a year, not even a social. Just not connecting with anyone and no one’s local or free when I am. It becomes really disheartening but you stick around for hope it will get back to what it was a few years ago.

Agreed "

Same, though I've found going to the organised socials works better for me.

By *hyman1968Man 3 weeks ago

Inverness

Very soon for me

By *opgoes400Man 3 weeks ago

Livingston

Couldn't have said it better ,I've left n returned twice in the last year after 12 years, you live in hope but it feels like it's dying on its arse ,clubs are the way I think more

By *redwilma666Couple 3 weeks ago

Kilbirnie

When we die

Glasgow

"When we die"

pmsl, ffs that was a bit harsh

By *alcon43Woman 3 weeks ago

Paisley

When I’m senile and forget it’s there

I’m already on it less as I’m not looking to meet new people.

What about you horsey?

Glasgow

"When I’m senile and forget it’s there

I’m already on it less as I’m not looking to meet new people.

What about you horsey? "

I do meet but to be honest, I've perfected masterbation, I'm so good at it I could sell tickets at the Royal Concert Hall and they would want me back for an encore but i don't show so just take my word for it

Yeah I still meet but its never a desperate thing for me, i enjoy the social side too much, and back for friends chat and the chat room for laughs and giggles.

To be honest times are changing as most females are dominant but naturally sometimes I do love holding a girl down as she looks up at me and slide deep inside and out again, and she's in the other room from me at the time but then again, I always wake up and realize it was a dream

By *otwifedundeeWoman 3 weeks ago

Dundee

"Haven’t met in well over a year, not even a social. Just not connecting with anyone and no one’s local or free when I am. It becomes really disheartening but you stick around for hope it will get back to what it was a few years ago.

Couldn't have said it better ,I've left n returned twice in the last year after 12 years, you live in hope but it feels like it's dying on its arse ,clubs are the way I think more

"

I have to try gain the confidence to attend socials and clubs again.

By *eiaorganaWoman 3 weeks ago

Dundee

I've been on the site for about 12 yrs, I take a break whenever I feel it's needed. I wouldn't delete my profile until I was absolutely sure I won't be back.

I mainly use Fab for chatting and the forums now as I haven't had a meet for a year. There has been a marked decline in the time I've been here - there are far more timewasters and guys looking for a quick fuck than there used to be.

I've lost most of my confidence so the social aspect is really all I use Fab and go to clubs for.

Whistle Dixie

"I've been on the site for about 12 yrs, I take a break whenever I feel it's needed. I wouldn't delete my profile until I was absolutely sure I won't be back.

I mainly use Fab for chatting and the forums now as I haven't had a meet for a year. There has been a marked decline in the time I've been here - there are far more timewasters and guys looking for a quick fuck than there used to be.

I've lost most of my confidence so the social aspect is really all I use Fab and go to clubs for."

Well said x

"I've been on the site for about 12 yrs, I take a break whenever I feel it's needed. I wouldn't delete my profile until I was absolutely sure I won't be back.

I've lost most of my confidence so the social aspect is really all I use Fab and go to clubs for."

It’s a shame it’s got to that low level, but with the limited opportunity I’ve had to try and arrange a meet it seems to be just online fantasists and ghosted, I don’t think anything online is a positive experience now, it’s given the wrong people anonymity and a screen to hide behind, very difficult to find genuine connections now.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 3 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

I've cut down massively in the last month but not sure I could fully give it up just yet.

By *nnaTVEdinb2TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Getting close to living it all up

» Add a new message to this topic