FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Anticipation vs Greed

Anticipation vs Greed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pready Mercury OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

lanarkshire

So i've come to realise im a bit of a walking contradiction..

Both aniticpation and greed are very much how id sum myself up

e.g. christmas , i like to draw it out s long as i can , i hate my surprises being ruined (i never go hunting )

where as , holidays cant come quick enough and i get major fomo seeing everyone else round about me go before me

I also like sexual build up ,exchanging the initial messages , the waiting for something to happen , building on a connection , but then when i get them in front of me im very much so greedy and cant keep my hands off

so got me thinking what about you , are you like me and like a bit of both or are you firmly in one camp ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 3 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So i've come to realise im a bit of a walking contradiction..

e.g. christmas , i like to draw it out s long as i can , i hate my surprises being ruined (i never go hunting )

where as , holidays cant come quick enough and i get major fomo seeing everyone else round about me go before me

I also like sexual build up ,exchanging the initial messages , the waiting for something to happen , building on a connection , but then when i get them in front of me im very much so greedy and cant keep my hands off

so got me thinking what about you , are you like me and like a bit of both or are you firmly in one camp ?

"

This is so me too

I love the Nawty chat in a build up to meeting as it gives you an idea of what to expect and it plants that seed of anticipation in your mind so much so that you know as soon as you meet it’s game on right from that first kiss

By *ookie69Man 3 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

This is so me too

I love the Nawty chat in a build up to meeting as it gives you an idea of what to expect and it plants that seed of anticipation in your mind so much so that you know as soon as you meet it’s game on right from that first kiss "

Okay!

Let’s try it

By *panksspankedMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Oh anticipation is such a powerful thing.It can build up and last for ages before that release of the actual moment.

It's key to lots of things I enjoy

By *uctifanoWoman 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

I know exactly what you mean. I think one leads to the other making for that perfect passionate meeting!

Christmas? Seeing as it starts around August these days usually glad it’s done when it finally does arrive

By *op Gun 1Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

canny really say i have noticed your like that

» Add a new message to this topic