FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The Great Cuck Debate!

The Great Cuck Debate!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ommanderKaos OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Glasgow/Newcastle

Having had a bit of experience in this sphere while playing with couples, I was chatting about this today and I started thinking.

How are Cucks perceived by others? In my view people see it as essentially a submissive act but it’s actually rather powerful. You are allowing your wife/partner the ultimate freedom right in front of your eyes to be degraded by her bull and herself. However, that’s a power move that many men could not handle. It strips masculinity and immolates ego back to the bare bones and makes for actually a highly dominant act of sacrifice.

I always said I couldn’t do it in that scenario and I guess it’s that macho bullshit pride that we as males carry genetically but as I’ve explored more in this platform and life in general I do feel that burden begin to lessen and my eyes begin to open.

That there can be strength in submission.

What’s your take on it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lwaysready4moreCouple 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I agree it does take strength to admit what you like and be honest about it. The humiliation is very, very real. But its all such deep roleplay that you know when it's all over, nothing has really changed. It's like jumping out a plane - very scary and doesn't really make sense unless you are the one experiencing the rush. You've the safety of a parachute which you know is always there. When you know your partner truly understands you and your bond is unbreakable then there are no limits. It's a very unique feeling going through the motions of being cheated on by someone you absolutely love! It's a simulation though. It's not real.

So yeah, I think it takes strength to put your pride to the side and take the submissive role.

By *uctifanoWoman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’ve no experience of this but what I think is… Any experience is fine IF all parties enjoy it AND it’s consenting adults. Glad you seem to have found that OP

By *auradCouple 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I agree it does take strength to admit what you like and be honest about it. The humiliation is very, very real. But its all such deep roleplay that you know when it's all over, nothing has really changed. It's like jumping out a plane - very scary and doesn't really make sense unless you are the one experiencing the rush. You've the safety of a parachute which you know is always there. When you know your partner truly understands you and your bond is unbreakable then there are no limits. It's a very unique feeling going through the motions of being cheated on by someone you absolutely love! It's a simulation though. It's not real.

So yeah, I think it takes strength to put your pride to the side and take the submissive role. "

Other than the use of the phrase ‘ being cheated on’ I like this explanation.

By *rgoodnbadMan 4 weeks ago

greenock

Where are all the cuckqueens? I've heard they exist, but in a unicorn sense, much like the single lady who goes for couples.

» Add a new message to this topic