FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asmine_23 OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Seen some discussion about this lately and just wanted to gage opinions on this.

How many is “too many” verifications on fab? I’ve seen some people discuss on the forum before that lots of verifications would be off putting for them. I’ve also had the experience of people asking me not to verify them if we’ve met but not played.

What’s everyone’s thoughts and opinions on the verifications? Is there such a thing as “too much” or “too little”? Would you rather not receive a social veri?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ayrshire

And to add too - verifying more than once - yay or nay? I’m personally not a fan of being verified or verifying someone else more than once, but I notice lots of people seem to do it, so thoughts on this too would be interesting!

By *ngelkDevilCouple 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

For me I would say its about what the verifications say. If you have lots of verifications from a party that doesn't mean you have played with every single person. Also it's about how long someone has been on we have been on for over 11 years so yeah we are going to have more verifications.

We also have recurring verifications of friends we have met over again over the years.

If people are out off by verifications they might aswell not bother looking at them or not being so judgemental we are all here to play I would be much more concerned about people on here for years having no verifications whatsoever in that situation I am much less likely to meet them.

By *pready MercuryWoman 2 weeks ago

lanarkshire

I honestly don't get the judgement on here , there all different scenarios for verifications , club meets , social , sexual meets .. who cares this place should be about fun in whichever way you choose it without judgement .

Swinging is a sexual liberation movement and for something liberal there's a hell of alot of judgement . If someone was bothered by how many verifications you (collective term) have then they obviously not for you .

Maybe if folk stopped judging others there would be a helluva lot more fun being had x

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

I would just like to have a meet and get one verification lol no verifications appears to be a sticking point for people on here

By *ngelkDevilCouple 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"I honestly don't get the judgement on here , there all different scenarios for verifications , club meets , social , sexual meets .. who cares this place should be about fun in whichever way you choose it without judgement .

Swinging is a sexual liberation movement and for something liberal there's a hell of alot of judgement . If someone was bothered by how many verifications you (collective term) have then they obviously not for you .

Maybe if folk stopped judging others there would be a helluva lot more fun being had x"

Completely agree if someone is judging us on the amount of verifications I am not interested in meeting them anyway.

By *ustaman85Man 2 weeks ago

lanark

"I honestly don't get the judgement on here , there all different scenarios for verifications , club meets , social , sexual meets .. who cares this place should be about fun in whichever way you choose it without judgement .

Maybe if folk stopped judging others there would be a helluva lot more fun being had x"

basically exactly this, lots of verifications doesn’t mean they have ‘been about’

people meet and parties and chats etc, some people just read way too much into them

By *ad HardcoreMan 2 weeks ago

A Chippy Near You...

Depends.

Personally, the quality of the sexual experience is far more important than the veri for me.

Some on Fab - understandably - want their first veri, and some are clearly veri-seekers(!).

Although I think the veris I choose to display are as much indicative of who I am than the obvious, every Fabber should do their own thing,their own way...

After all, being a Fabber should only be dirty, filthy fun.

It's not a dating site

By *eebzMan 2 weeks ago

Falkirk

I am conscious of this thinking how much is too many, I hope people would take the time to read them and not just be put off by the number when looking at profiles,as most of mine aren’t sexual encounters,going to clubs,parties and socials you could end up with lots of verifications but it doesn’t mean you have played with everyone who leaves one

By *ornygit25Man 2 weeks ago

Alva

Lot's of women put won't meet if you don't have a verification. I don't see why it is important. Same with looks.

Should only be important for a relationship which is far removed from here.

It could be somebody new or in my case I've met 2 woman who didn't want a verification and another who I did exchange with then left the site.

At the end of the day it's their choice but also could have cost them a really good meet so no winners.

By *ueen MollyWoman 2 weeks ago

fife

I have alot of verifications, don't publish them all but I find I get alot more interest and messages when iv hidden them.

Could be down to judgement, could be down to them feeling intimidated, I'm not sure

By *amierebelMan 2 weeks ago

nae danger.

Don't know why peoples even bothered about amount others have, personally for me verifications genuinely don't mean squat it's not like a verification instantly means it's a real profile of the person you believe you're communicating with I'm also old enough not to need someone else's wee tick to say someone is real I can find that out myself

By *ilkand2Couple 2 weeks ago

edinburgh

People who visit clubs will always have a much higher number of veris due to the amount of people you speak to socially. You can end up with half a dozen in 1 night.

A Chippy Near You...

"I have alot of verifications, don't publish them all but I find I get alot more interest and messages when iv hidden them.

Could be down to judgement, could be down to them feeling intimidated, I'm not sure "

That's interesting...

I get an 'OK' amount of 'looked at me's...', but typically (I think re: Fab), my preference of MF couples/females don't tend to message!

And no disrespect whatsoever to TV's/CD's... but I'm not for you...

By *hYouNaughtyKittenWoman 2 weeks ago

Fife

I’ve never understood the judgement around verifications. Given we have the option of hiding veris completely or only showing selected ones, you won’t necessarily know how many meets someone has had.

If it bothers someone, I’d suggest swinging isn’t for them.

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I sometimes check veris to see if I can get a feel of what someone is looking for but I don’t care if they’ve had one meet or a hundred.

By *ampWithABrainWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

For women veris can be a way of reducing personal safety risk.

I very rarely meet people who aren’t verified at all or where the veris are “circular” (and therefore could be fake)

I’ve been on fab a long time, I’m not a fan of hidden veris what’s the point? But also we never see negative ones do we?

I think mine are maybe 50/50 social/play as I do go to socials and clubs and other events where I’m likely to meet fabbers. If someone is negatively judging me on my veris they probably aren’t someone I want to meet anyway.

By *ellinever70Woman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

People are gonna make judgments about others on the information that's available to them

By *rdadjokesMan 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

The amount of verifications on someone’s profiles do not bother me in the slightest there is so many varying situations as stated above why people have a certain number of them.

I’d like to have the persons life who worries about a little number if that’s all they have to worry about

A Chippy Near You...

"For women veris can be a way of reducing personal safety risk.

I very rarely meet people who aren’t verified at all or where the veris are “circular” (and therefore could be fake)

I’ve been on fab a long time, I’m not a fan of hidden veris what’s the point? But also we never see negative ones do we?

I think mine are maybe 50/50 social/play as I do go to socials and clubs and other events where I’m likely to meet fabbers. If someone is negatively judging me on my veris they probably aren’t someone I want to meet anyway. "

100% agree.

On another note, and as a man seeking only MF couples/females, I simply refuse to do the old cock pic

Reason I enjoy the clubscene maybe...

IRL. If we click, we click. If not?

C'est la Vie

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 2 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Far too many get hung up about verifications .

I don’t show verifications because that way no one can judge you .

What someone has choosen to write about our meet is no one’s business but the person I’m meeting and mine anyway .

Ayrshire

I think mine are maybe 50/50 social/play as I do go to socials and clubs and other events where I’m likely to meet fabbers. If someone is negatively judging me on my veris they probably aren’t someone I want to meet anyway. "

I’m 100% with you on every single aspect of this! Being a single female and being concerned over your own safety is huge and something I don’t think a lot of the single men consider…especially unverified ones. Like…you’re stuck being unverified because women do not feel safe to go out and meet someone who another woman hasn’t met. And it’s sad really, isn’t it? But that’s the world we live in! Can never be too cautious about your safety when you’re a female. And it actually fucking sucks.

By *azzle99Woman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It doesn’t matter how many veries you have, you still get guys sending the one liner… “how you finding the site?”

Veries to me tell a story of someone’s journey through the site over time; socials, parties, clubs, groups, 1on1, kinks etc. Good for trying to work out who is truly part of the lifestyle and who thinks this is t*nder+

Alva

Even though I have verifications, mostly social, I always offer to meet for a social first and would meet socially again so the woman can make up her own mind.

I've never been bad to a woman in my life but I guess a stranger doesn't know that.

I'm the same in bed, bringing a woman to orgasm is my number one focus before I do.

Obviously I have no idea if that's the norm or not.

What's good or bad for one woman could be the opposite for another so making judgement on a verification could end up on making the wrong choice

Alva

"Far too many get hung up about verifications .

What someone has choosen to write about our meet is no one’s business but the person I’m meeting and mine anyway ."

Well said

By *assy LassieWoman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I mainly show social veris.

I'm not really bothered if someone has veri or not. I always meet in a public place and take people at face value. I've met a few lovely unverified guys for a coffee. We all started with no veris

By *laireandAndyCouple 2 weeks ago

Highlands

"And to add too - verifying more than once - yay or nay? I’m personally not a fan of being verified or verifying someone else more than once, but I notice lots of people seem to do it, so thoughts on this too would be interesting! "

Once saw a guy's profile with over 200 verications, had a look and they were all from the same lady. Had a look at hers, and it was the same, over 200 and all from him.

They were meeting on average twice a week, is that not a relationship!

By *uctifanoWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Far too many get hung up about verifications .

What someone has choosen to write about our meet is no one’s business but the person I’m meeting and mine anyway ."

Yep agreed

By *opeyXWoman 2 weeks ago

Dun Dee

I think mine are maybe 50/50 social/play as I do go to socials and clubs and other events where I’m likely to meet fabbers. If someone is negatively judging me on my veris they probably aren’t someone I want to meet anyway.

I’m 100% with you on every single aspect of this! Being a single female and being concerned over your own safety is huge and something I don’t think a lot of the single men consider…especially unverified ones. Like…you’re stuck being unverified because women do not feel safe to go out and meet someone who another woman hasn’t met. And it’s sad really, isn’t it? But that’s the world we live in! Can never be too cautious about your safety when you’re a female. And it actually fucking sucks."

You have to think of your safety even with people that are verified.

By *opeyXWoman 2 weeks ago

Dun Dee

"Seen some discussion about this lately and just wanted to gage opinions on this.

How many is “too many” verifications on fab? I’ve seen some people discuss on the forum before that lots of verifications would be off putting for them. I’ve also had the experience of people asking me not to verify them if we’ve met but not played.

What’s everyone’s thoughts and opinions on the verifications? Is there such a thing as “too much” or “too little”? Would you rather not receive a social veri?"

No such thing as too much veris (could be on years or just really sociable) or too little (some people aren't as active on fab but go clubs etc). I only really show social veris.

By *hogun300Man 2 weeks ago

Dundee

This all day long!

By *hogun300Man 2 weeks ago

Dundee

"Lot's of women put won't meet if you don't have a verification. I don't see why it is important. Same with looks.

Should only be important for a relationship which is far removed from here.

It could be somebody new or in my case I've met 2 woman who didn't want a verification and another who I did exchange with then left the site.

At the end of the day it's their choice but also could have cost them a really good meet so no winners."

You don't think looks are important? So you don't care about being attracted to them or that they attracted to you? Bizarre. Also lots of relationships happen on here.

By *eebzMan 2 weeks ago

Falkirk

"And to add too - verifying more than once - yay or nay? I’m personally not a fan of being verified or verifying someone else more than once, but I notice lots of people seem to do it, so thoughts on this too would be interesting!

Once saw a guy's profile with over 200 verications, had a look and they were all from the same lady. Had a look at hers, and it was the same, over 200 and all from him.

They were meeting on average twice a week, is that not a relationship! "

Now I’m just curious about what they have wrote about each other for that length of time haha a novel each,that’s brilliant

By *aidbacklover2021Man 2 weeks ago

perth

I don't have any verifications.

Have been on and off site for many years and you lose them when you delete your profile and also when the person verifying you leaves .I do look at people's veris though and see what type of person they like x

By *ark EdgeCouple 2 weeks ago

Stirling

We completely understand why women refuse to meet people with no verifications. Even with a social meet a guy can put on being nice until he gets you alone.

By *oversfunCouple 2 weeks ago

ayrshire

Who cares what others think or say,as long as your enjoying yourself thats what matters,so have as many as you want

By *ueen MollyWoman 2 weeks ago

fife

"We completely understand why women refuse to meet people with no verifications. Even with a social meet a guy can put on being nice until he gets you alone. "

Even with verifications this can happen

By *ookie69Man 2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Depends.

Personally, the quality of the sexual experience is far more important than the veri for me.

Some on Fab - understandably - want their first veri, and some are clearly veri-seekers(!).

Although I think the veris I choose to display are as much indicative of who I am than the obvious, every Fabber should do their own thing,their own way...

After all, being a Fabber should only be dirty, filthy fun.

It's not a dating site "

This

nae danger.

"We completely understand why women refuse to meet people with no verifications. Even with a social meet a guy can put on being nice until he gets you alone.

Even with verifications this can happen "

Do agree with this however would say gender isn't relevant though as there's some loony lady's out there aswell as someone said prior meeting somewhere public is perfect for a first meet

By *enni WhiteTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Always surprises me how often I find someone with plenty verifications, and when u check them they all joined at the same time. Its too easy to create profiles and give fake verifications it seems. Always double check and stay safe.

By *ensualPleasurerMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

I hide mine for the fact that in the past I've had females who I've met previously get super jealous that I've met someome else even tho they themselves are meeting others. Also keeps things discreet to. Might briefly share them now and then if someone's wanting to see what people have said about me who I've met.

nae danger.

"I hide mine for the fact that in the past I've had females who I've met previously get super jealous that I've met someome else even tho they themselves are meeting others. Also keeps things discreet to. Might briefly share them now and then if someone's wanting to see what people have said about me who I've met."

That or the selective girl power comes out depending who you've met (wich is noones business besides you and the person you met) I don't even bother asking be left any Veris anymore pointless things

» Add a new message to this topic