FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is it just me

Is it just me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trawberry laces OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

angus

Is it just me or do other bicurious woman find that other bicurious woman just don't chat to eachother. Of course I'm aware it might be I'm just not there type. But have others found this too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *melia DominaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

It's definitely not you.

It's just a general modern non communicative, that non social interaction that everyone's got.

People don't talk anymore.

People stare at screens.

There is definitely not enough bi social gatherings generally.

Especially in Scotland.

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

It isn't just you.

I find online it is harder really than in real life.

I think some of it is shyness and not being sure what to say etc

I have no solution but I do feel the same.

MrsAbz

By *akeslinger13Woman 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Yeah I feel ya!! I think for me, I'm worried about what to say and that I'm coming across sleazy!! I feel like I know how to start chats with guys but not so much girls! The couple I tried in the beginning didn't reply so I slinked back into the shadows haha!

By *elpieandSelkieCouple 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Yeah I feel ya!! I think for me, I'm worried about what to say and that I'm coming across sleazy!! I feel like I know how to start chats with guys but not so much girls! The couple I tried in the beginning didn't reply so I slinked back into the shadows haha!"

Yes! This is totally how I think and why I struggle to make the first move with other women x S

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Yeah I feel ya!! I think for me, I'm worried about what to say and that I'm coming across sleazy!! I feel like I know how to start chats with guys but not so much girls! The couple I tried in the beginning didn't reply so I slinked back into the shadows haha!"

I've just put my name down for the womens social. Its a start.

Being brave

MrsAbz

Aberdeen

"Yes! This is totally how I think and why I struggle to make the first move with other women x S"

It's a womens prerogative to overthink sometimes haha!

Aberdeen

"I've just put my name down for the womens social. Its a start.

Being brave

MrsAbz"

Great move, looking forward to more upcoming hopefully

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Not only you, the only women that talk to me are fake

By *ittyScritchesWoman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I think sometimes the term "bicurious" can be a bit offputting because it sounds like the person isn't really sure. A lot of folk don't fancy being a "trial run" and it can also make it harder to know *what* to talk about.

It's also INCREDIBLY heteronormative around here, I don't think you get quite the same obstacles in queer circles.

All that being said talking to *anyone* about sex and sexuality can be very vulnerable and overwhelming but a lot of people will be feeling the same way.

By *onderlust69Couple 2 weeks ago

Fife

I (mrs) find it really hard to keep communication going with a woman on here I much prefer to meet for a social and establish a proper connection then the chat is much more natural after that x

By *amierebelMan 2 weeks ago

nae danger.

Fear of rejection? Who's going to send that first message ?

By *trawberry laces OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

angus

Yeah I'm totally like that

By *azzle99Woman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I’ve had a few that made me cringe, and read worse than some guys chat!

But in the most to message a female I’ve not already met at a group or party is very rare.

I don’t tend to message as I’m more bi playful in a group scenario than looking for ff meets. Would I consider social, maybe…

By *aughtydave81Man 2 weeks ago

Moray

Sometimes it's hard to gauge the chat, I never start off with what fun I'd like to get up to with someone as it seems false until I've got to know them a bit, deciding when to and if I want to spice up the chat can be a challenge at times.

By *irky_coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

kirky

The Mrs hardly ever chats on here as she gets bored quickly but we were at CJs for the couples/single ladies night and right near the end there were 2 ladies playing on a sofa,next thing I know she's over there with her fingers in one pussy while getting fingered and all with her tits out. Much easier IRL apparently

By *ueen MollyWoman 2 weeks ago

fife

"Sometimes it's hard to gauge the chat, I never start off with what fun I'd like to get up to with someone as it seems false until I've got to know them a bit, deciding when to and if I want to spice up the chat can be a challenge at times. "

Think you have misread this chat

By *ueen MollyWoman 2 weeks ago

fife

"The Mrs hardly ever chats on here as she gets bored quickly but we were at CJs for the couples/single ladies night and right near the end there were 2 ladies playing on a sofa,next thing I know she's over there with her fingers in one pussy while getting fingered and all with her tits out. Much easier IRL apparently "

Oh maybe I need to get back to cjs as wasn't allowed to play unless in a room when I was there

nae danger.

"The Mrs hardly ever chats on here as she gets bored quickly but we were at CJs for the couples/single ladies night and right near the end there were 2 ladies playing on a sofa,next thing I know she's over there with her fingers in one pussy while getting fingered and all with her tits out. Much easier IRL apparently "

OK bud

nae danger.

Sounds like your girl dosnt need fab for girl on girl encounters but there's enough people at cj's or that other one we may or may not be allowed to mention (but nothings true its press)

kirky

"The Mrs hardly ever chats on here as she gets bored quickly but we were at CJs for the couples/single ladies night and right near the end there were 2 ladies playing on a sofa,next thing I know she's over there with her fingers in one pussy while getting fingered and all with her tits out. Much easier IRL apparently

Oh maybe I need to get back to cjs as wasn't allowed to play unless in a room when I was there "

was literally as the place was closing. All the rooms had been shut. Clothes were still on to an extent

kirky

"Sounds like your girl dosnt need fab for girl on girl encounters but there's enough people at cj's or that other one we may or may not be allowed to mention (but nothings true its press)"
if this is directed at us then CJs is great if you have the time. We dont unfortunately especially as the couples/ladies night is only once a month.

nae danger.

"Sounds like your girl dosnt need fab for girl on girl encounters but there's enough people at cj's or that other one we may or may not be allowed to mention (but nothings true its press)"

This one mainly was

nae danger.

I still stick with my main one......

"Fear of rejection? Who's going to send that first message ?"

» Add a new message to this topic