FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Understand you have it easier

Understand you have it easier

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    2 weeks ago

Why are men made to work for it on fab.

Women demand everything and make very little to no effort and want us to. you think you deserve praise for doing nothing.

Guys put more effort for what they get and really what do we try for filter pictures and stuck up women who think there better then us all.

Apologies to some women but for the other 90% if you think your worth our efforts put some effort in yours at Times x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pready MercuryWoman 2 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Genuinely your post sounds like your a ball of rage , talk about how to alienate 90%(your estimation) of women ..

I always say how guys get the rae end of the deal on here but don't for a minute think women have it easy , yes there is more men to women which kinda swings the favour in a womans direction , but the abuse and rudeness a woman has to deal with , I don't know of any guy that's had to put up with ..

I've been called stuck up , a whore , a cow , a cheap slag , a slut , a hefer , a minger, a disgrace , ive been offered money and when I've not responded told I would probably be dead in a year because apparently I'm disease ridden because I'm on here , ive been threatened in being outted ,all because of rejection (it's the reason I and most women don't reply to mails to say a no thanks)..

So aye a difficult as guys have it on here , maybe try walking in a womans shoes on here .

I totally understand where you are coming from guys are dicks to 100%

I only say this on here because I have never once acted that way yet I sometimes think I would be better of doing that.

I'm just bored the face stuck up attitude most folk have lol x

By *uiet_69Man 2 weeks ago

Wishaw

Yeah I completely agree. A lot of rude ones here but like you say thank god for the 10 per cent

By *ellinever70Woman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

None of us are owed sex

By *idden Gem69Woman 2 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Try being a woman who receives upwards of 50 messages just when shes online, having to wade through all the ones that say fancy a meet? Or Hi or u look nice, the 100s of dick pics, the abuse they get if they turn someone down, most guys believe that just because they send a message they should be awarded sex, I have preferences and the only demand i make is dont send me a dick pic. If you dont like what a woman has on her profile then scroll past its that easy

north lanarkshire

"I totally understand where you are coming from guys are dicks to 100%

I only say this on here because I have never once acted that way yet I sometimes think I would be better of doing that.

"

In what way are they stuck up? Whats your reasoning in deciding they are stuck up?

lanarkshire

"

And yet here you are acting this way on a forum post , on here slating women .. why would a potential meet reply to your mails after reading this , you say you aren't "like that" but this reeks of throwing your toys out of the pram .

The harsh reality is if folk want to meet you they will put the effort in with mails , if your not getting the same effort back they don't if that's the case it's better to just move on.

lanarkshire

"Try being a woman who receives upwards of 50 messages just when shes online, having to wade through all the ones that say fancy a meet? Or Hi or u look nice, the 100s of dick pics, the abuse they get if they turn someone down, most guys believe that just because they send a message they should be awarded sex, I have preferences and the only demand i make is dont send me a dick pic. If you dont like what a woman has on her profile then

scroll past its that easy"

Spot on

By *uietbloke67Man 2 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Why are men made to work for it on fab.

Women demand everything and make very little to no effort and want us to. you think you deserve praise for doing nothing.

Guys put more effort for what they get and really what do we try for filter pictures and stuck up women who think there better then us all.

Apologies to some women but for the other 90% if you think your worth our efforts put some effort in yours at Times x

"

Mate, there is no difference from here to your average pub scenario where a guy is trying to chat a woman up.

Woman have the bits guys want to touch, taste or penetrate so they ultimately have the power.

Some guys come on here thinking it's a gang bang a day to keep the doctor away, it's not. Well not for me anyway, however I readily accept I ain't no Richard Gear.

Other more recent relevant good looking guys names are available.

To be fair if a woman is going to let you into her knickers, then what's wrong with you having to put a wee bit of work in, isn't that the best anyone deserves?

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

"

I’m sorry, but you come across as a complete misogynist who thinks he’s owed sex simply for being on here! Just because women are on here too does not mean that they will have sex with any man who messages them. Self respect demands that women (and men) have standards and personal preferences, so yes, we are totally allowed to say no/not reply. If you can’t handle rejection, perhaps this isn’t for you.

By *eiaorganaWoman 2 weeks ago

Dundee

OP, you may not be aware of this but the majority of women and couples look at someone's profile first before they read the message. If there is nothing on someone's profile to interest them they will usually delete without reading. I looked at your profile and I would pass it by - you haven't written a single thing about yourself and what you have to offer so why would I stop and chat? You need to take responsibility for your shop window and sell yourself to the best of your ability.

As the FAQs clearly state, which very few people seem to have read, a no reply is a no thanks. You are not owed a response. If you can't handle that then this site is not for you.

By *rdadjokesMan 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Deffo not easy at all for the ladies as touched on the abuse they can receive for not being interested or not replying is terrible and it can be everyday occurrence for them!

Even showing good manners can still open up to someone receiving abuse or being pestered further.

Being not replied to is a much easier situation for us than what ladies have to face daily.

Aswell as the admin side they need to think about their safety first and foremost. Also how much effort they make to get ready for a meet to be ghosted which sadly seems to happen alot.

By *ueen MollyWoman 2 weeks ago

fife

In what way are they stuck up? Whats your reasoning in deciding they are stuck up? "

Stuck up because we have standards and preferences by sounds it.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 2 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think a lot of women claiming to get hundreds of emails a day exaggerate or they are not using their filters.

Then they get angry at the volume & content of their emails .

It’s no excuse for being rude or nasty by any means but could be one reason .

I’ve never seen myself as above anyone on here and believe we are all equal and on for the same reasons although I do know some reasons change over time .

Yes there are some in all genders who are just nasty full stop these are the ones you will be glad you never got around to speaking with .

Op just chill and I’m sure the nice women of fab will find you if they want to meet

Just my opinion and I do understand how it is for women on here but I do say it's not all off you just a very high percentage. It's all good just had to say what u thought and get the wood spoon out for 5 mins lol

north lanarkshire

"I think a lot of women claiming to get hundreds of emails a day exaggerate or they are not using their filters.

I’ve never seen myself as above anyone on here and believe we are all equal and on for the same reasons although I do know some reasons change over time .

Yes there are some in all genders who are just nasty full stop these are the ones you will be glad you never got around to speaking with .

Op just chill and I’m sure the nice women of fab will find you if they want to meet "

My friend joined a few months ago and i helped her set her profile i set her age filters and message filters etc and no joke within an hour she had over 220 messages she didnt even have a profile pic set yet, she said what the f*ck had to end up doing a mass delete as the more she was going through the more messages she was getting

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 2 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I think a lot of women claiming to get hundreds of emails a day exaggerate or they are not using their filters.

Op just chill and I’m sure the nice women of fab will find you if they want to meet

My friend joined a few months ago and i helped her set her profile i set her age filters and message filters etc and no joke within an hour she had over 220 messages she didnt even have a profile pic set yet, she said what the f*ck had to end up doing a mass delete as the more she was going through the more messages she was getting"

I thought fab had set a limit of emails for new members ?

By *ordflash heartMan 2 weeks ago

Motherwell

If any wonderful amazing stunning intelligent woman want to vent your anger to a weird NSGSH kind of guy in box me. I will try to reply to your messages, if I don’t reply I might have deleted your message by mistake. Hope you have a lovely day

"Just my opinion and I do understand how it is for women on here but I do say it's not all off you just a very high percentage. It's all good just had to say what u thought and get the wood spoon out for 5 mins lol "

Bitterness is a turn off for anyone. No idea what you mean by “wood spoon”? If you want to meet women on here, as in life you have to make an effort. Everyone on here (including us) gets knocked back , ignored or ghosted - it’s just the way it is and you take it on the chin or leave. It’s that simple.

By *elsbells2011Couple 2 weeks ago

fife

"

It’s not unusual for women to finish work and check fab and have 200+ messages sitting. It’s only natural that men will have to make themselves stand out and women will have the pick of who seems better. Men will 80% of the time take any meet that is offered even though it’s not ideally what they are looking for but women have so much choice they can afford to be picky

By *uncouple3636Couple 2 weeks ago

Dundee

"Just my opinion and I do understand how it is for women on here but I do say it's not all off you just a very high percentage. It's all good just had to say what u thought and get the wood spoon out for 5 mins lol

Bitterness is a turn off for anyone. No idea what you mean by “wood spoon”? If you want to meet women on here, as in life you have to make an effort. Everyone on here (including us) gets knocked back , ignored or ghosted - it’s just the way it is and you take it on the chin or leave. It’s that simple."

The attitude and entitlement of some guys here is why we and many other people here don't often look to meet single guys. We're perfectly aware that yes, not all men, but enough that it's a problem.

By *ittleRed18Woman 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

It goes both ways of having standards, if anyone (regardless of gender) messages you with the only message "fuck me now" then you should have the self respect to say no too. It shows entitlement, laziness and treats you more like an object than a person (we are not sex toys!) OP show self-love and self-respect, don't just settle for the ones that put in the minimum effort for you if you know you'd put in more with them.

By *c1986Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

I fail to see what actual effort guys have to put in on fab. Or more so what OP wants to do less of to meet a woman on here. We're all just sitting in front of a screen typing to begin with; it's not that much effort.

Men are made to 'work for it' on fab as it's purely a supply and demand issue. The supply of men on here is way higher than demand and therefore women get to pick who they want while guys pick who's available. Some aspects of why some guys struggle to get a meet can't be helped but a lot of it will be in what you write. If you come across as hating 90% of women, like the OP does with his post, then you're definitely going to find fab a lonely place.

By *ookie69Man 2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"None of us are owed sex"

This

"Just my opinion and I do understand how it is for women on here but I do say it's not all off you just a very high percentage. It's all good just had to say what u thought and get the wood spoon out for 5 mins lol

Bitterness is a turn off for anyone. No idea what you mean by “wood spoon”? If you want to meet women on here, as in life you have to make an effort. Everyone on here (including us) gets knocked back , ignored or ghosted - it’s just the way it is and you take it on the chin or leave. It’s that simple."

I totally get it I have no problem about getting a knock back absolutely expect it. I just can't be bothered mostly with people without a profile say I need good conversation but when you get 1 or 2 word replies. It's hard to try when your talking to a brick wall. As I say it's not everyone there is some amazing folk I have met on here.

Just board of the ones who think we should try harder with them cause they say so lol.

Whistle Dixie

"Try being a woman who receives upwards of 50 messages just when shes online, having to wade through all the ones that say fancy a meet? Or Hi or u look nice, the 100s of dick pics, the abuse they get if they turn someone down, most guys believe that just because they send a message they should be awarded sex, I have preferences and the only demand i make is dont send me a dick pic. If you dont like what a woman has on her profile then scroll past its that easy"

I suppose I better up my game with you Lady.

Perhaps sending 50 messages a day to ya was to much lol

lanarkshire

"

I totally get it I have no problem about getting a knock back absolutely expect it. I just can't be bothered mostly with people without a profile say I need good conversation but when you get 1 or 2 word replies. It's hard to try when your talking to a brick wall. As I say it's not everyone there is some amazing folk I have met on here.

Just board of the ones who think we should try harder with them cause they say so lol. "

If someone wanted you they'd put the effort in , 1 word or 2 word reply speaks volumes they really aren't interested . You really haven't done yourself and favours in starting this post cause heaven forbid a potential meet stumbles across this on the forum would be put off from it . Whether it was done in of a moment of frustration or not .

A forum post is permanent , not like a status update that you can delete a few hours later when you've cooled down , unfortunately it put you in a bad light and now alot of women will see you as someone who thinks there too good to pursue a woman and that it's beneath you .

By *icefella1Man 2 weeks ago

Steppes

Simply boils down to market forces, kick all the guys off here and leave me only me , I might have better luck than what I currently have, probably not but I should have !

lanarkshire

"I thought fab had set a limit of emails for new members ? "

I think they'll be able to recieve mails just get limited in how many they can send if they're not a site supporter ..I could be wrong though it's been a while since I was a newbie x

By *Night-Errant-Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

From what my female friends who use Fab have told me, about 99% of messages are useless, “Hello”, or even worse, “Want to meet now?”, or words to that effect (often, they are not at coherent as my examples, utilising various levels of text-speak, ned-speak and sheer illiteracy), or else unsolicited dick-pics.

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but if it applies to whoever is reading this, please get it through your skull: Stop. Sending. Women. Unsolicited. Dickpics.

If they really want to see it, they’ll ask; if you send one without being asked, you are essentially a flasher, just as much as some creepy weirdo opening his mac in a park. It ought to result in a ban.

Add to that the amount of guys who are just sad-act fantasists who want a dirty chat and maybe a photo or two to chug over, setting up meets that they never intended to honour.

Men are at a numerical disadvantage, that’s just a fact, and you have to be willing to accept it or else the site simply isn’t for you. I don’t know what this ostensible “stuck up” behaviour is supposed to be; stating standards which preclude someone isn’t being stuck up, not replying to someone isn’t being stuck up, and choosing to meet with someone but not someone else isn’t being stuck up.

By *ave D1000Man 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I just treat everyone the same.. If they are cool so am i

By *melia DominaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"

So. I've had a good look at your profile. Good looking body, look after yourself. Bit of banter there, title and name etc.

Not much more substance thereafter but potential.

3 meets in 4 months. So you've got something...

So who has put your nose out of joint? It's someone you really liked, more than a one of?? Cold shoulder that sorta thing.

I am not normally this, eh, "nice".

I'm gonna say the rant is out of character..... the females of the forum have tore ya one, as expected,

Gotta kinda expected it.

But I think this post is more personal. So what really happened...

By *ittyScritchesWoman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"In what way are they stuck up? Whats your reasoning in deciding they are stuck up? "

This.

I'm guessing I'm not alone in the fact that the vast majority of messages I get are from people who clearly either haven't read my profile, don't match any of my preferences, have nothing on theirs, send copy-paste "how r u" messages, decide it's "worth a go" regardless or various combinations thereof.

Yet somehow when I (generally very politely) decline or point on of this out then *I'M* the one who's being rude or stuck up or a timewaster (or frequently worse).

If the very first interaction I get shows a complete lack of effort (or even basic decency) on the other person's part why would I make one in return?

By *issy_named_cTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"

So aye a difficult as guys have it on here , maybe try walking in a womans shoes on here .

"

I get it !

By *assy LassieWoman 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Just my opinion and I do understand how it is for women on here but I do say it's not all off you just a very high percentage. It's all good just had to say what u thought and get the wood spoon out for 5 mins lol "

That you frantically trying to backtrack.... nae luck damage is done. The fabicide is real on this one.

Popcorn and nachos for sharing anyone

By *lasgowHorseyMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 22/04/24 23:44:34]

By *lasgowHorseyMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"[Removed by poster at 22/04/24 23:44:34]"

" Understand you have it easier"

When I saw this title. I thought it was us oldies saying how we never had a hot bath or shower and had to bath in the sink and you lot have it every day making life so easy.

Ffs how wrong I was

By *eroLondonMan 2 weeks ago

Mayfair

Bookmarking this.

By *bostCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Maybe because this is a leveller. Welcome to our world 99% of the time.

By *enni WhiteTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Maybe a better title would have been "understand you have it different".

Men and woman have very different lives in the real world. So why would it be any different on here.

By *ark EdgeCouple 2 weeks ago

Stirling

"

Posts like this just makes it easier to identify people we don't want to ever meet.

By *L100Couple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/04/24 17:14:12]

By *nubis282Man 2 weeks ago

Hamilton

You are aware that posting a 'woe is me' forum thread probably isn't going to help your case in finding some action.

I'm curious slightly though, what is all the extra effort that you have to put in on here over say chatting someone up on a night out?

By *uperboabyMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

This place definitely needs a popcorn gif

By *alcon43Woman 2 weeks ago

Paisley

You reap what you sow!

Pick and choose who you message then you’ll be more likely to be successful. Throwing 100 darts at the same time and only some will hit the board, throw them own at a time and you’ll be more successful.

Some women get 100’s of messages a day and not all of them will be pleasant. The amount of unsolicited abuse women receive is disgusting.

OP you’re not helping yourself with this post.

By *hePusseyEaterMan 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"So aye a difficult as guys have it on here , maybe try walking in a womans shoes"

Yeah nah, almost twisted my ankle last time I’ve tried

By *ore_Please81Woman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"

So it seems you messaged me over a month ago OP and I didn’t reply. This will be for these reasons, you’ve just said “Hi” or something crude or you’ve sent a cock pic. I generally reply to everyone even if it’s a simple thank you no thank you.

I can’t find your message but it will be for this reason

By *iscreetdude20Man 2 weeks ago

South Lanarkshire

Dude, you've just shat with your clothes on..

Aside of having the physical traits any given woman is looking for, here's the reality of this place.

Fab requires a lot of some very basic yet desirable traits such as the ability to put in; effort, patience, have and use manners unless told otherwise, being able to talk the talk and if you're lucky then you get to back it up.

We all know the status quo. It's not particularly easy for a hell of a lot of people on here and if on average it's in some ways tougher for guys than gals then so be it

(makes a bloody change if women have something easier than we do, respect that fact)

I get the frustrations that come with Fab but it has a culture you have to know how to navigate and realise that it's a huge mixed bag of personalities, preferences etc

If I have to work hard for something I tend to get tremendously more satisfaction from it, fab is just one of those things

You've had good success, you're doing something right but you need to accept the status quo, embrace it, be a stand up guy and enjoy the ride

If you're going to be a cock, you're screwed

By *azzle99Woman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I sometimes think guys view this site as a free red light district! A profile states online, so she must be open for immediate business!

In reality you can be online to read the forums, to check your own/your friends/strangers hot pics, to read messages from friends, to view updates, to look at future meets, to make plans with friends… the list is endless…

But I’m sure there’s very few females who get themselves ready for a meet, log in and just invite round the first to send “hi”! Maybe I’m wrong?

By *ife NinjaMan 2 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"Dude, you've just shat with your clothes on..

Aside of having the physical traits any given woman is looking for, here's the reality of this place.

Fab requires a lot of some very basic yet desirable traits such as the ability to put in; effort, patience, have and use manners unless told otherwise, being able to talk the talk and if you're lucky then you get to back it up.

We all know the status quo. It's not particularly easy for a hell of a lot of people on here and if on average it's in some ways tougher for guys than gals then so be it

(makes a bloody change if women have something easier than we do, respect that fact)

I get the frustrations that come with Fab but it has a culture you have to know how to navigate and realise that it's a huge mixed bag of personalities, preferences etc

If I have to work hard for something I tend to get tremendously more satisfaction from it, fab is just one of those things

You've had good success, you're doing something right but you need to accept the status quo, embrace it, be a stand up guy and enjoy the ride

If you're going to be a cock, you're screwed "

Also known as fabicide

Whistle Dixie

"I sometimes think guys view this site as a free red light district! A profile states online, so she must be open for immediate business!

In reality you can be online to read the forums, to check your own/your friends/strangers hot pics, to read messages from friends, to view updates, to look at future meets, to make plans with friends… the list is endless…

But I’m sure there’s very few females who get themselves ready for a meet, log in and just invite round the first to send “hi”! Maybe I’m wrong? "

I agree with most of that.

If a Guy joins the site as a newbie, why would he not think you’re looking for sex?

He’s read your profile and seeks similarities to you. He’s looked at your pics and finds you attractive and want No Strings Attached sex.

He’s not interested if you’re chatting with friends and so on.

He’s presuming you’re looking for sex like he is.

Not necessarily aimed at you Razzle but women in general.

By *heRingerMasterMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ranting like an incel will have people swerve you like an incel

By *akeslinger13Woman 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Ranting like an incel will have people swerve you like an incel "

Had to Google that but the result made me chortle

Mayfair

"I totally get it I have no problem about getting a knock back absolutely expect it. I just can't be bothered mostly with people without a profile say I need good conversation but when you get 1 or 2 word replies. It's hard to try when your talking to a brick wall. As I say it's not everyone there is some amazing folk I have met on here.

Just board of the ones who think we should try harder with them cause they say so lol. "

OP, if you're getting one-word replies then they're clearly not interested (in you).

By *heRingerMasterMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Ranting like an incel will have people swerve you like an incel

Had to Google that but the result made me chortle "

lol. The op just screamed ‘passive aggressive man angry he doesn’t get exactly what he wants’

Whistle Dixie

So it seems you messaged me over a month ago OP and I didn’t reply. This will be for these reasons, you’ve just said “Hi” or something crude or you’ve sent a cock pic. I generally reply to everyone even if it’s a simple thank you no thank you.

I can’t find your message but it will be for this reason

"

It would be foolish of you to discredit the OP regardless of his previous interaction with you.

This is classed as Naming and Shaming.

It’s best to just block and move on.

By *nubis282Man 2 weeks ago

Hamilton

"I sometimes think guys view this site as a free red light district! A profile states online, so she must be open for immediate business!

But I’m sure there’s very few females who get themselves ready for a meet, log in and just invite round the first to send “hi”! Maybe I’m wrong?

If a Guy joins the site as a newbie, why would he not think you’re looking for sex?

He’s read your profile and seeks similarities to you. He’s looked at your pics and finds you attractive and want No Strings Attached sex.

"

You see there's the problem, "He's presuming" as opposed to simply treating them like another person and speaking to them, he simply hits them with a 'let's fuck' message then is shocked that he gets nothing in return.

If he wants to presume right, then think of the PERSON on the other end of the message and not just the hole he wants to get wet in.

By *ets go again!Man 2 weeks ago

paisley

It's hard for men but woman must receive hundreds of messages a day!! Probably of a cock or fancy a fuck

If I message a woman I try to make myself sound a little interesting if I don't hear back then hey ho I'll have another look about.

So if any of you beautiful people want a chat then send me a message. My profile isn't great cos I'm thick as a whale omelette

By *ittleRed18Woman 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Ranting like an incel will have people swerve you like an incel "

This is what I wanted to say but wasn't brave enough

north lanarkshire

You see there's the problem, "He's presuming" as opposed to simply treating them like another person and speaking to them, he simply hits them with a 'let's fuck' message then is shocked that he gets nothing in return.

If he wants to presume right, then think of the PERSON on the other end of the message and not just the hole he wants to get wet in."

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 2 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Still not sure if this post is a wind up. Jesus.

By *ampWithABrainWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Aaaand here we go again! popcorn indeed! Though I had some earlier at the cinema.

The quote I keep forgetting but is made for these posts

“When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

Most women are in “ninja” mode and check the profile before even opening the message as has been mentioned, and most first messages are frankly at best banal and at worst threatening to the point of criminal! Try getting 20 of them a day op!

But yea you’ve kinda done our job anyway with this post, Fabicide indeed.

By *pl JonesMan 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

No offence ladies but the man has a point.

Yes you are outnumbered

Yes you are inundated

Yes there are too many saddos who bottle it

However you, me, couples, everyone in fact , well none are that special.

Just be yourself and don’t put yourself on a pedestal.

Sorry but been off a few day seem like this has has got on a few folks tits this post.

Few things to say and then I'm done

1 is I am aloud to have a my say like everyone is on here but some comments are so funny that people can't just take a bit of criticism.

Most females on here are stuck up there fake filtered pictured arse and think we should put more effort into trying to talk to them sorry but no thanks.

2 this has been the best way to lose all the ones that act that way themselves but feel like cause they have nothing but attention all day long there hard done by.

Love how many have blocked me now lol.

Men deserve credit for actually putting in work to get some attention from you females

Why read your profiles when all you care about is a face pic without any attempt to to send 1 back. Your profile mean nothing when you only care about is how they look but we can't do the same with yourselfs funny how that works

If a job is easy like fab is for women why should we work harder to give you praise for doing an easy task.

Have a good day folks be back in a few days to see how the blocked list is adding up hahah.

north lanarkshire

"Sorry but been off a few day seem like this has has got on a few folks tits this post.

1 is I am aloud to have a my say like everyone is on here but some comments are so funny that people can't just take a bit of criticism.

Most females on here are stuck up there fake filtered pictured arse and think we should put more effort into trying to talk to them sorry but no thanks.

2 this has been the best way to lose all the ones that act that way themselves but feel like cause they have nothing but attention all day long there hard done by.

Men deserve credit for actually putting in work to get some attention from you females

Why read your profiles when all you care about is a face pic without any attempt to to send 1 back. Your profile mean nothing when you only care about is how they look but we can't do the same with yourselfs funny how that works

If a job is easy like fab is for women why should we work harder to give you praise for doing an easy task.

Have a good day folks be back in a few days to see how the blocked list is adding up hahah. "

I aint looking for praise, im looking for a guy im attracted to to meet and have sex, asking for a facepic to see if theres any attraction is not stuck up, noone has to do anything they dont want.

Alot of guys who dont get meets or replies seem to go down the road of every woman is stuck up, maybe they should put more effort into wondering why they aren't successful than moaning about women

"Sorry but been off a few day seem like this has has got on a few folks tits this post.

Have a good day folks be back in a few days to see how the blocked list is adding up hahah.

I aint looking for praise, im looking for a guy im attracted to to meet and have sex, asking for a facepic to see if theres any attraction is not stuck up, noone has to do anything they dont want.

Alot of guys who dont get meets or replies seem to go down the road of every woman is stuck up, maybe they should put more effort into wondering why they aren't successful than moaning about women"

As I say why have we to put more effort in to you when it's you that should make some effort yourself.

If you would stop moaning about how hard it is to have so many messages when you could just bulk delete and hunt through profiles read them then send a message. But it's have gona stand out not just a copy and paste or we will just not respond. While you do that you better attach a face pic so I can decide if your worth even receiving the decency of 1 back.

Last thing when some bitch about receiving dick pics witch I don't sent you cry about it when you have your hamburger meat as a profile picture that always makes me laugh that 1 like lol.

Whistle Dixie

I like a good Hamburger.

Just saying

north lanarkshire

Alot of guys who dont get meets or replies seem to go down the road of every woman is stuck up, maybe they should put more effort into wondering why they aren't successful than moaning about women

As I say why have we to put more effort in to you when it's you that should make some effort yourself.

If you would stop moaning about how hard it is to have so many messages when you could just bulk delete and hunt through profiles read them then send a message. But it's have gona stand out not just a copy and paste or we will just not respond. While you do that you better attach a face pic so I can decide if your worth even receiving the decency of 1 back.

Last thing when some bitch about receiving dick pics witch I don't sent you cry about it when you have your hamburger meat as a profile picture that always makes me laugh that 1 like lol. "

Having their vag on display is not the same as receiving a dick pic in their inbox, i never said put effort in to the women i said put the effort in to themselves to find out why they arent getting meets and replies, simply having a dick pic and anyone meeting on their profile isnt gonna get them laid.

By *ubbaloofuckMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Easily the most incel shit I've read on here.

Whistle Dixie

Gem -

Would you say, if a woman has her vag on display and a guy has his dick on display is the same thing?

What’s different if both sent to an appropriate inbox?

Verified by 3 females in 4 months, you're doing better than most men on here

If you don't like the way fab is then don't use it

"Gem -

Would you say, if a woman has her vag on display and a guy has his dick on display is the same thing?

"

Nothing wrong with having your genitals as your profile pic, it's another thing entirely sending a pic of them directly to someones inbox unsolicited. Being forced to look at a dick belonging to a man you're not attracted to is a disgusting feeling

A den in the Glen

Last thing when some bitch about receiving dick pics witch I don't sent you cry about it when you have your hamburger meat as a profile picture that always makes me laugh that 1 like lol.

Having their vag on display is not the same as receiving a dick pic in their inbox, i never said put effort in to the women i said put the effort in to themselves to find out why they arent getting meets and replies, simply having a dick pic and anyone meeting on their profile isnt gonna get them laid."

Wow - you're actually replying to the OP. This might actually count as a pseudo-verification for him.

I am capable of spouting utter pish, but this is next level stuff.

OP - supply and demand. If the ratio is 100:1, clearly men/women and they can call the shots, demand what they like and if you can't supply then try not to slip on your tears on the way out!

To give you a feel of what they have to deal with and according to my own research I conclude:

Out of the 100 Men:

40: Will be married/attached and playing without permission cheating bastards.

25: Bellends, weirdos, gaslighters, narcissists, bread crumbing turbowankers.

15: Jealous, possessive, stalker, entitled, dangerous, pesty cockwomble.

10: Incel, troll, impotent, misogynistic Thundercunts.

5: All of the above.

4: Decent single guy looking to meet a woman for fun and maybe more. The Yin to her Yang.

1: The One.

1: The One (plus is good at maths).

* All of the above are capable of sending unsolicited dick pics and moving through the categories at the rattle of a keyboard.

** In fear of coming across as a sycophantic white knight which is completely unacceptable in itself, I would consider doing one for women, but my personal data research hasn't hit 100 yet.

And the ones I have experience with have all been brilliant. Honestly they have.

Clearly would be happy to accept more offers, purely for research purposes. But I am Cat 1 and this can be problematic (but manageable).

OP - good luck to you in your own research, although I think you have the 'control' and will struggle to get the test samples.

north lanarkshire

"Gem -

"

Its on display and i can choose wether i want to interact with them, if its sent straight to my inbox i have no choice but to open the said message, i just would prefer to see the person either face or body than a dick, its the person im meeting not just his dick

By *oveboobsMan 2 weeks ago

Larkhall

I agree but ive found that women get pestered the fuck out of on here, even the ugly ones, lol, so they are a bit standoffish to start, and quite rightly so, most guys are dogs and want to meet after 3 messages, pump n dump, women like to be chased and theres plenty on here who will do the chasing if your not prepared to put the work in, they are in demend on here

Mayfair

"I agree but ive found that women get pestered the fuck out of on here, even the ugly ones..."

Charming.

By *iceandthicktwoMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

I think it’s difficult to get a meet in here for a single guy

But that’s ok, I’ve had more chat and meets after I’ve met at events. Because people have met me and seen me.and we get on. It’s the sane as online dating

It’s a Quick Look and a decision is made. My profile is vague and a bit shit but it is what it is. That due to my job etc

I don’t see the point I. Getting angry and calling the women names that don’t wa t to meet.

That’s just a shitty thing to do.

Who said you have a right to meet and get a response from everyone women you contact.

It is what it is, accept the don’t want to meet you and move on .

Anyway happy Thursday

Have a great day .

north lanarkshire

"I agree but ive found that women get pestered the fuck out of on here, even the ugly ones, lol, so they are a bit standoffish to start, and quite rightly so, most guys are dogs and want to meet after 3 messages, pump n dump, women like to be chased and theres plenty on here who will do the chasing if your not prepared to put the work in, they are in demend on here"

Who says we want chased? Il stick up for us ugly ones, we want treated with respect not spoken to as if we are just a hole for them to dip their dicks in, send me a nice message speak to me properly and if the attraction and chemistry is there then there ye go, us uglies have standards and preferences as well why should we meet a guy just cause hes messaged and flashed his dick at me!

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 25/04/24 11:00:05]

Dundee

"I agree but ive found that women get pestered the fuck out of on here, even the ugly ones, lol, so they are a bit standoffish to start, and quite rightly so, most guys are dogs and want to meet after 3 messages, pump n dump, women like to be chased and theres plenty on here who will do the chasing if your not prepared to put the work in, they are in demend on here"

Setting aside your first sentence, women do not 'like to be chased'. Women like stimulating conversation with people they find attractive.

I ignore far many more messages than I reply to, either due to the messages coming from a zero profile, or they've clearly not read my profile, or they've sent a 'free now' message. It's rather mindnumbing ing through the dross to find a semi decent message.

If I only 'wanted to be chased' then I would reply to everyone, wouldn't I?

Larkhall

"I agree but ive found that women get pestered the fuck out of on here, even the ugly ones, lol, so they are a bit standoffish to start, and quite rightly so, most guys are dogs and want to meet after 3 messages, pump n dump, women like to be chased and theres plenty on here who will do the chasing if your not prepared to put the work in, they are in demend on here

Who says we want chased? Il stick up for us ugly ones, we want treated with respect not spoken to as if we are just a hole for them to dip their dicks in, send me a nice message speak to me properly and if the attraction and chemistry is there then there ye go, us uglies have standards and preferences as well why should we meet a guy just cause hes messaged and flashed his dick at me!"

Glad you filled me in on that ill knock you off my hotlist, should have said ugly and entitled, but hey ho.

Not all guys send dick pics and expect a hook up, but in my experience ive found this place to be like that but there are a few genuine nice women on here too

Larkhall

"I agree but ive found that women get pestered the fuck out of on here, even the ugly ones, lol, so they are a bit standoffish to start, and quite rightly so, most guys are dogs and want to meet after 3 messages, pump n dump, women like to be chased and theres plenty on here who will do the chasing if your not prepared to put the work in, they are in demend on here

Setting aside your first sentence, women do not 'like to be chased'. Women like stimulating conversation with people they find attractive.

I ignore far many more messages than I reply to, either due to the messages coming from a zero profile, or they've clearly not read my profile, or they've sent a 'free now' message. It's rather mindnumbing ing through the dross to find a semi decent message.

If I only 'wanted to be chased' then I would reply to everyone, wouldn't I? "

Obvioisly they need to fit other criteria too, but come on, you all like the guy to do try and get with you, or most do at least

By *iceandthicktwoMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

That was a shite thing to say! No need for it

Larkhall

"That was a shite thing to say! No need for it

"

If being honest is shite then i guess its shite

north lanarkshire

Who says we want chased? Il stick up for us ugly ones, we want treated with respect not spoken to as if we are just a hole for them to dip their dicks in, send me a nice message speak to me properly and if the attraction and chemistry is there then there ye go, us uglies have standards and preferences as well why should we meet a guy just cause hes messaged and flashed his dick at me!

Glad you filled me in on that ill knock you off my hotlist, should have said ugly and entitled, but hey ho.

Not all guys send dick pics and expect a hook up, but in my experience ive found this place to be like that but there are a few genuine nice women on here too"

Entitled?? Explain please, why else would a guy send a dick pic? Like you said in your experience, well im giving you my experience, just yesterday a 1st message said "id rattle u" with a dick pic, sorry if that makes me entitled not to be wanted to be spoken to like that then hey ho

A den in the Glen

"That was a shite thing to say! No need for it

If being honest is shite then i guess its shite "

...and we all know this shite gets your inbox positively teaming with genuinely interested women.

I hope this shitehawkery self-filtering, auto-blocking continues. Lowes the ratio for the decent guys. And me.

Larkhall

As i said not all guys are like that but we all get treated the same, you might find this hard to beleive but some are genuine nice guys, we are just outweighed by the arseholes, i appologise for being blunt but i can feel where the origional poster is coming from

Whistle Dixie

"Gem -

Nothing wrong with having your genitals as your profile pic, it's another thing entirely sending a pic of them directly to someone’s inbox unsolicited. Being forced to look at a dick belonging to a man you're not attracted to is a disgusting feeling "

If you think men sending you dick pics is a disgusting feeling, why don’t you use the filters Fab gives you to eliminate that.

Would you have the same disgusting feeling if a woman sent her Vag pic?

Surely being on a swinging site for sexual interactions, you are going to be open to that from some.

I don’t see any difference whatsoever if the pics are sent or on a profile Imho

A den in the Glen

"As i said not all guys are like that but we all get treated the same, you might find this hard to beleive but some are genuine nice guys, we are just outweighed by the arseholes, i appologise for being blunt but i can feel where the origional poster is coming from"

It's a self licking lollipop.

The more frustrated you get, the harder it will be. The OP needs to play the long game.

It can be very hard to meet with a fair bit of 'groundwork' needed. But with a decent bit of chat it will fall into place.

I once read that you need at least one of the following:

1. Looks.

2. Body.

3. Chat/banter.

If you have none of the above you are fcuked. I've not seen anything to the contrary.

Opening messages are important. You need to stand out from the crowd.

Being a dick about things, sending out one liners won't help. **Maybe if you have #1 and #2 in the bank, but not guaranteed**

north lanarkshire

"Gem -

Nothing wrong with having your genitals as your profile pic, it's another thing entirely sending a pic of them directly to someone’s inbox unsolicited. Being forced to look at a dick belonging to a man you're not attracted to is a disgusting feeling

If you think men sending you dick pics is a disgusting feeling, why don’t you use the filters Fab gives you to eliminate that.

Surely being on a swinging site for sexual interactions, you are going to be open to that from some.

I don’t see any difference whatsoever if the pics are sent or on a profile Imho"

People choose to look at profiles we dont choose what pics are sent to us, i love dicks (shock) i just dont want to have them sent to me willy nilly ( )

By *uctifanoWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

It seems to me that there are a lot of good points here both sides.

1. Men outnumber women massively.

2. Yes the majority are crude, rude and abusive so no wonder women get tetchy when on top of receiving that abuse they are expected to reply to both abusive and one word messages.

3. I’ll interject here to say I think a simple questionnaire before gaining full use of the site would be useful. One main question would underline the sites “no reply is a polite no thank you” policy.

4. Yes there are lots of lovely guys here and ladies do know that or they wouldn’t be here but see point 1.

5. I wonder if men would deal with what women have to put up with any better.

6. Making statements like “women love being chased” smacks heavily of the kind of guy who doesn’t recognise a polite “no thanks”. Makes me wonder if he recognises any other no signs of it did come to an actual meet…

7. If anyone, male or female is not getting anywhere with anyone … move on.

8. Using filters, yes one could make one’s profile airtight and actively do your own searching but personally I enjoy the interaction that can come from example the forums. I tend to hide my profile unless in chat (feel that’s fair ) and that cuts down massively on messages.

As someone up there said no one is entitled to anything but being on a swinging site shouldn’t mean a complete lack of manners and politeness.

We all seek different things and have differing opinions so to reiterate… if there’s no connection then move the hell on.

Happy fabbing you sexy lot

"Gem -

Nothing wrong with having your genitals as your profile pic, it's another thing entirely sending a pic of them directly to someone’s inbox unsolicited. Being forced to look at a dick belonging to a man you're not attracted to is a disgusting feeling

I don’t see any difference whatsoever if the pics are sent or on a profile Imho"

I do have those filters set because I don't want to hear from men

Yes, if a woman I was not attracted to sent me an unsolicited pic of her genitals id be as equally grossed out. I have yet to ever have a woman do such a thing. However I have had men send me 3 close ups of the head of their dripping dick and a video of them wanking

If you can't tell the difference between seeing a thumbnail sized image of someones dick or having a full size HD one forced upon you then I can't help you

Saying you should be fine with seeing close up images of a 50 year old lorry drivers dick because you're on a sex site is stupid AF. It's like walking up to someone on the street and flashing your knob to them personally

Whistle Dixie

"Gem -

People choose to look at profiles we dont choose what pics are sent to us, i love dicks (shock) i just dont want to have them sent to me willy nilly ( )"

Aw get the kettle on you ffs

north lanarkshire

"Gem -

Aw get the kettle on you ffs "

Motherwell

"It seems to me that there are a lot of good points here both sides.

2. Yes the majority are crude, rude and abusive so no wonder women get tetchy when on top of receiving that abuse they are expected to reply to both abusive and one word messages.

3. I’ll interject here to say I think a simple questionnaire before gaining full use of the site would be useful. One main question would underline the sites “no reply is a polite no thank you” policy.

4. Yes there are lots of lovely guys here and ladies do know that or they wouldn’t be here but see point 1.

6. Making statements like “women love being chased” smacks heavily of the kind of guy who doesn’t recognise a polite “no thanks”. Makes me wonder if he recognises any other no signs of it did come to an actual meet…

8. Using filters, yes one could make one’s profile airtight and actively do your own searching but personally I enjoy the interaction that can come from example the forums. I tend to hide my profile unless in chat (feel that’s fair ) and that cuts down massively on messages.

As someone up there said no one is entitled to anything but being on a swinging site shouldn’t mean a complete lack of manners and politeness.

We all seek different things and have differing opinions so to reiterate… if there’s no connection then move the hell on.

Happy fabbing you sexy lot "

I nearly had a wee tear in my eye reading this you sexy fucker

Whistle Dixie

"Gem -

Yes, if a woman I was not attracted to sent me an unsolicited pic of her genitals id be as equally grossed out. I have yet to ever have a woman do such a thing. However I have had men send me 3 close ups of the head of their dripping dick and a video of them wanking

If you can't tell the difference between seeing a thumbnail sized image of someones dick or having a full size HD one forced upon you then I can't help you

Saying you should be fine with seeing close up images of a 50 year old lorry drivers dick because you're on a sex site is stupid AF. It's like walking up to someone on the street and flashing your knob to them personally

"

I can tell the difference, the difference is none.

Whether you open someone’s profile and there are genital pics, it’s pretty much the same in a message.

Let’s just disagree on that part.

Glasgow

I nearly had a wee tear in my eye reading this you sexy fucker "

Awww you just need a hug

Larkhall

To avoid any doubt on wording, when its a no its certainly taken as a no, no more contact

Chasing for me means i do the approaching, the organising, the lead, nothing more, so again for the avoidance of any doubt when im told to fuck off i most certainly fick off

Motherwell

Awww you just need a hug "

Thanks buttercup love your profile pic sending a hug straight back at you

Glasgow

To avoid any doubt on wording, when its a no its certainly taken as a no, no more contact

Chasing for me means i do the approaching, the organising, the lead, nothing more, so again for the avoidance of any doubt when im told to fuck off i most certainly fick off "

That sounds about right tbh x

Glasgow

Awww you just need a hug

Thanks buttercup love your profile pic sending a hug straight back at you "

Yay that made my day sexybreeks

By *ampWithABrainWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Point 3 - for starters it’s shocking that so many men need basic education on consent still. For another if you try and send a second message to someone who hasn’t replied to your 1st message reminding you that they haven’t replied so are you sure you wanna message them AGAIN? That doesn’t stop many though. Since learning about this myself I have a 2 strikes rule then I block.

Point 6 - this is precisely WHY many women aren’t interested in a guy that cannot take a no at the very first contact stage! We have our personal safety to consider and if he won’t take a no at a distance like hell am I trusting he will when I am in a MUCH more vulnerable position!!

Point 8 - I never send a first message now. I did when first on here and found it increased the likelihood that they would not take a no for an answer if it turned out we were incompatible for whatever reason.

Motherwell

Awww you just need a hug

Thanks buttercup love your profile pic sending a hug straight back at you

Yay that made my day sexybreeks "

Your welcome

By *ola cubesMan 2 weeks ago

coatbridge

"

you choose to interact with muppets who engage in behaviours you dislike sorry to say your the person causing the problem by giving these folk what they want.

You can't blame someone for their nonsense when you and others feed it.

By *unsexual MemelordWoman 2 weeks ago

Midlothian

I'm surprised there's no horde of bulls tearing up the place and shitting everywhere, with all these big red flags around.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Glasgow

Point 3 - for starters it’s shocking that so many men need basic education on consent still. For another if you try and send a second message to someone who hasn’t replied to your 1st message reminding you that they haven’t replied so are you sure you wanna message them AGAIN? That doesn’t stop many though. Since learning about this myself I have a 2 strikes rule then I block.

Point 6 - this is precisely WHY many women aren’t interested in a guy that cannot take a no at the very first contact stage! We have our personal safety to consider and if he won’t take a no at a distance like hell am I trusting he will when I am in a MUCH more vulnerable position!!

Point 8 - I never send a first message now. I did when first on here and found it increased the likelihood that they would not take a no for an answer if it turned out we were incompatible for whatever reason. "

Beautifully expanded thank you

Glasgow

"I'm surprised there's no horde of bulls tearing up the place and shitting everywhere, with all these big red flags around.

Jesus fucking Christ.

"

Or as Billy Connolly said “Jesus Suffering Fuck”

A den in the Glen

"I'm surprised there's no horde of bulls tearing up the place and shitting everywhere, with all these big red flags around.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Or as Billy Connolly said “Jesus Suffering Fuck” "

I think he actually said that in response to getting no replies on Fab after sending a pic of his Big Yin.

Glasgow

Jesus fucking Christ.

Or as Billy Connolly said “Jesus Suffering Fuck”

I think he actually said that in response to getting no replies on Fab after sending a pic of his Big Yin."

oh my

Dundee

If I only 'wanted to be chased' then I would reply to everyone, wouldn't I?

Obvioisly they need to fit other criteria too, but come on, you all like the guy to do try and get with you, or most do at least"

It's called conversation

Lanarkshire

"As i said not all guys are like that but we all get treated the same, you might find this hard to beleive but some are genuine nice guys, we are just outweighed by the arseholes, i appologise for being blunt but i can feel where the origional poster is coming from"

I don't treat all guys the same. I treat them as they deserve to be be treated from their forum presence or messages. Message me being a cunt you are fucking right I will be an entitled cunt right back to you.

There are some really nice genuine guys on here and all they need is a basic grasp that women are not a bit of meet or a free h99cker.

It's a pretty low bar so if you can't even hit that well it says more about you than the women you are messaging.

Some guys on here couldn't score in a barrel of fannies.

Lanarkshire

"Gem -

Whether you open someone’s profile and there are genital pics, it’s pretty much the same in a message.

"

Massive difference. If they are on someone's profile I choose to look. In a message that choice is taken away.

It's also an offence to privately mail your genitals to someone. Even being on here doesn't take that away. It's cyber flashing and no amount of 'oh your on a sex site' changes that.

Whistle Dixie

"Gem -

Massive difference. If they are on someone's profile I choose to look. In a message that choice is taken away.

It's also an offence to privately mail your genitals to someone. Even being on here doesn't take that away. It's cyber flashing and no amount of 'oh your on a sex site' changes that."

You have a choice whether to read the message or delete or bulk delete it.

Fab gives you the tools to do that.

I don’t send dick pics as it’s not my style nor do I receive them.

I was curious to find out what the difference is.

I personally think it’s the same.

Lanarkshire

"Gem -

It's also an offence to privately mail your genitals to someone. Even being on here doesn't take that away. It's cyber flashing and no amount of 'oh your on a sex site' changes that.

I personally think it’s the same."

you don't know its a cock pic til you open the message and see it. In larger than thumbnail size like the profile pic is.

I find it a weird way to introduce yourself. It's literally here's me I'm a cock.

For the record I'm nonplussed either way it helps the trash take themselves out.

By *urSexIsOnFireCouple 2 weeks ago

glasgow

Mr here, I don't agree with the points the op raised but what if the shoe was on the other foot and woman on here outnumbered the guys 10 to 1 and the guys where in high demand.

Would you put time and effort into your profile when all you have to do is state you are a man, have one or two pics up and very little on your profile.

It wouldn't matter because you would still be getting hounded and potentially take your pick on any given night out of the dozens of women that have messaged.

You would get sick of going through the 200th message of that week were they just said hi, I'm genuine, or I'm Dom etc you would no doubt look for the ones that put effort in.

A lot of woman on here do put effort in but expect abuse or to be degraded by single guys on here because so many of them act like you seem and think they should get it nice and easy because it's a sex site.

Have some decency.

By *utzdeepMan 2 weeks ago

aberdeenshire

I just think majority of guys don’t have self respect and desperate. Would shove their cock into anything.

Hang back let the women come to you

A den in the Glen

"Mr here, I don't agree with the points the op raised but what if the shoe was on the other foot and woman on here outnumbered the guys 10 to 1 and the guys where in high demand.

Would you put time and effort into your profile when all you have to do is state you are a man, have one or two pics up and very little on your profile.

It wouldn't matter because you would still be getting hounded and potentially take your pick on any given night out of the dozens of women that have messaged.

You would get sick of going through the 200th message of that week were they just said hi, I'm genuine, or I'm Dom etc you would no doubt look for the ones that put effort in.

A lot of woman on here do put effort in but expect abuse or to be degraded by single guys on here because so many of them act like you seem and think they should get it nice and easy because it's a sex site.

Have some decency."

It's a really good point and absolutely bang on. The only point I would possibly disagree on is that most men probably wouldn't go for the woman/women who put the most effort in to a message. I think aesthetics would play a significant part.

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Mr here, I don't agree with the points the op raised but what if the shoe was on the other foot and woman on here outnumbered the guys 10 to 1 and the guys where in high demand.

Have some decency.

It's a really good point and absolutely bang on. The only point I would possibly disagree on is that most men probably wouldn't go for the woman/women who put the most effort in to a message. I think aesthetics would play a significant part."

100% agree with the aesethetics point there. The message content would be completely irrelevant. It would simply be the one they deemed most attractive that they went with.

MrsAbz

A den in the Glen

Have some decency.

It's a really good point and absolutely bang on. The only point I would possibly disagree on is that most men probably wouldn't go for the woman/women who put the most effort in to a message. I think aesthetics would play a significant part.

100% agree with the aesethetics point there. The message content would be completely irrelevant. It would simply be the one they deemed most attractive that they went with.

MrsAbz"

Most men are from Mars unfortunately. This hypothetical situation would be criminal to women who bring banter, sarcasm and shit jokes to the table regardless of looks, tits and ass.

So I guess we should count our blessings on the 100:1 men:women ratio and continue the pursuit.

The struggle is real

but personally I wouldn't have it any other way. I couldn't be swamped with 100 messages a day off complete pumpers.

By *nubis282Man 1 week ago

Hamilton

Have a good day folks be back in a few days to see how the blocked list is adding up hahah. "

A couple of points

1) Allowed not aloud. Besides that, who is stopping you from saying your bit, but understand that when you do you open yourself up to whatever response people want to give you.

2) Have you recently started watching redpill content on YouTube or insta? What you've put here reads like something straight off an Andrew Tate or Fresh and Fit podcast. Both of whom have been shown to be raging narcissists and just generally unstable.

Hamilton

Well done, you have figured out why people don't drink from a poisoned well.

Hamilton

Point 8 - I never send a first message now. I did when first on here and found it increased the likelihood that they would not take a no for an answer if it turned out we were incompatible for whatever reason. "

Side note on Point 8, a reply to a message also allows someone to get past a block on their profile on here I've found.

Hamilton

"Gem -

I personally think it’s the same."

How about this?

Here's the difference, sending an unsolicited genetalia pic is classed as Cyberflashing and can actually carry a sentence of upto 2 years.

By *ampWithABrainWoman 1 week ago

Glasgow

Point 8 - I never send a first message now. I did when first on here and found it increased the likelihood that they would not take a no for an answer if it turned out we were incompatible for whatever reason.

Beautifully expanded thank you "

Welcome

We gotta stuck together right?

Glasgow

"As i said not all guys are like that but we all get treated the same, you might find this hard to beleive but some are genuine nice guys, we are just outweighed by the arseholes, i appologise for being blunt but i can feel where the origional poster is coming from

I don't treat all guys the same. I treat them as they deserve to be be treated from their forum presence or messages. Message me being a cunt you are fucking right I will be an entitled cunt right back to you.

There are some really nice genuine guys on here and all they need is a basic grasp that women are not a bit of meet or a free h99cker.

It's a pretty low bar so if you can't even hit that well it says more about you than the women you are messaging.

Some guys on here couldn't score in a barrel of fannies.

"

Well said!

I’ve been on fab a long time, I’ve met some amazing genuinely lovely guys on here whether fun was a potential or not. Some I class as friends now who I chat with outside of fab. The good ‘uns are usually obvious from the start, as are the bad!

I treat them as they deserve to be treated, if anything I’m more kind than you sassy and “only” delete/block if they’re being idiots.

But I will not hesitate to report those breaking rules and I’m more quick to block now than I was as a newbie.

Act like a dick be treated appropriately.

The “bad ones are ruining it for the rest of us” trope is utter nonsense! If anything they make the good uns look even better by comparison!

Good guys don’t need to say they’re good, they just are (true off fab too. I’m lucky to know some extremely good guys who regularly go above and beyond without making a big deal of it).

Glasgow

Side note on Point 8, a reply to a message also allows someone to get past a block on their profile on here I've found."

Yep! Which I think should not be the case

» Add a new message to this topic