FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab swingers or fab hook ups?

Fab swingers or fab hook ups?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *addys Princess OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

D

I’m so annoyed with this place.

I honestly thought this was a swingers website, but it appears that it’s mostly just single men trying to find hook ups.

‘Pump and dump’.

I know this isn’t a dating site per se, but surely there’s some genuine people out there?

Or is it just me?

Am feeling so deflated right now ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ife NinjaMan 3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

It can be either or. The name doesn't mean exclusivity

By *ampWithABrainWoman 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

It is what you make of it plus it goes through phases of being more swinger leaning than at others usually depending on if it’s been mentioned in the mainstream media recently which happens on occasion then get a surge of people joining thinking it’s easy pickings on here, then after a bit that dies down again.

Make use of the tools available (filters, block button etc) and be like me and not take any prisoners and you’ll be grand.

By *eroLondonMan 3 weeks ago

Mayfair

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling deflated OP.

This site is for whatever people choose for it to be — be it hookups, FWB/NSA arrangements, swinging, the social aspects, to release their voyeuristic tendencies on Cams, forums and so forth.

It's an all encompassing site where everything is on equal footing.

By *lasgowHorseyMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’m so annoyed with this place.

I honestly thought this was a swingers website, but it appears that it’s mostly just single men trying to find hook ups.

‘Pump and dump’.

I know this isn’t a dating site per se, but surely there’s some genuine people out there?

Or is it just me?

"

Sorry you feel this way

There's plenty of genuine people/swingers on here who love the social side just as much as the fun side, even together.

There different groups, some go to clubs, some go to house parties, some go to small and big socials that have been arranged. There socials on here listed for the year and sure there will be more, just keep a look out

By *otwifedundeeWoman 3 weeks ago

Dundee

‘Pump and dump’.

Or is it just me?

Well said, couldn’t agree more. I’m exactly the same and reason I’ve chose not to meet for some time.

"

By *r-King SizeMan 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Personally I would love to have more connections with people in the life style and get that some people don't bit like everyone else has said it is what youake it

By *addys Princess OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

D

Where do I find the socials?

By *s2andyou2Couple 3 weeks ago

Borders

Just a case of finding the right people for you. Can be timely, but worth it

Mrs

By *r n Mrs BlissCouple 3 weeks ago

Livingston

Think folks join with the intention of swinging but throughout the journey things change

For us we enjoy the social aspect as well of the fun side

By *xybumWoman 3 weeks ago

East Kilbride

‘Pump and dump’.

Or is it just me?

"

Hep op I became disillusioned with fab a while ago too, I just come on for the forums and sometimes going to clubs, why not block single guys for a while and just message the ones you look the like of yourself?

By *xybumWoman 3 weeks ago

East Kilbride

‘Pump and dump’.

Or is it just me?

Hep op I became disillusioned with fab a while ago too, I just come on for the forums and sometimes going to clubs, why not block single guys for a while and just message the ones you look the like of yourself?"

Like the look of

By *r-King SizeMan 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Most of the socials will post in the forums but depends where's closest to you, there is one up for the 8th of June in Aberdeen if you have a look

By *aucySue52Woman 3 weeks ago

glasgow

Couldn’t agree with OP more

There are other sites purely for hook ups

People should use them

I will block men /hide profile from time to time as it gets very tedious

I think the amount of time wasters has massively increased over the last few years since covid

It’s a nightmare

By *opeyXWoman 3 weeks ago

Dun Dee

"Where do I find the socials? "

Dundee socials info you'll find on profile Scottish Social Scene. Be good to see you again.

By *igsaw93Woman 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

As said above, I'd agree to just turn off DMs for a bit. They are exhausting and its generally a waste of time. Message the people you're interested in, and if you want to join the swinging scene properly then it's all face to face. Clubs, parties and socials.

I basically call fab social media for swingers. It's far from ideal but everyone is here so I keep up with friends and events using it. The rest happens in real life.

Jigs x

By *assy LassieWoman 3 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Couldn’t agree with OP more

There are other sites purely for hook ups

People should use them

I will block men /hide profile from time to time as it gets very tedious

I think the amount of time wasters has massively increased over the last few years since covid

It’s a nightmare "

I go with the mindset that fab is for whatever you want it to be. If people are not looking for the same as you then they are not compatible. No need to banish them to other sites

By *evils PuddingCouple 3 weeks ago

Paisley

Try to make social connections first.

Can't have fwb without the f bit.

By *utzdeepMan 3 weeks ago

aberdeenshire

"As said above, I'd agree to just turn off DMs for a bit. They are exhausting and its generally a waste of time. Message the people you're interested in, and if you want to join the swinging scene properly then it's all face to face. Clubs, parties and socials.

I basically call fab social media for swingers. It's far from ideal but everyone is here so I keep up with friends and events using it. The rest happens in real life.

Jigs x "

I think this is a great point, more women should reach out. It’s happens just not often.

By *parkle13Woman 3 weeks ago

Dundee

Look for a profile .Scottish social scene ..ull find details on that .

Couldn't private mail you

By *alcon43Woman 3 weeks ago

Paisley

"Where do I find the socials? "

Usually in the Scotland forum. I’m having pre-drinks on Saturday in Glasgow before heading to CJs if you’re interested.

» Add a new message to this topic