FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Married ir attatched !

Married ir attatched !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Why do you think most men find it a turn on meeting married or attatched women but women find meeting married or attatched men a no no?

The reason I ask is ive seen it so many times on guys profiles how naughty it is meeting married women just wonder if anyone can enlighten me to what the attraction is lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do you think most men find it a turn on meeting married or attatched women but women find meeting married or attatched men a no no?

The reason I ask is ive seen it so many times on guys profiles how naughty it is meeting married women just wonder if anyone can enlighten me to what the attraction is lol "

becuase women stick together better then man Most guys are ruled by their cockes So a lot of woman won't do the dirty on a sister xxx

Dare I say this!

Ok here goes - maybe because guys that are after NSA fun think that any ladies they meet are going to be completely bowled over by their wit, charm and sexual prowess and fall madly in love with them so they reckon married ladies will be less inclined to stalk them pmsl

Or maybe it's just that there are so many guys here compared to women that they can't afford to limit their options!

As for the ladies not meeting married men I guess they have so much choice that they don't need the hassle of working around when someone can sneak out and for some ladies it will be the sisterhood thing too

L xxx

"Dare I say this!

Ok here goes - maybe because guys that are after NSA fun think that any ladies they meet are going to be completely bowled over by their wit, charm and sexual prowess and fall madly in love with them so they reckon married ladies will be less inclined to stalk them pmsl

Or maybe it's just that there are so many guys here compared to women that they can't afford to limit their options!

As for the ladies not meeting married men I guess they have so much choice that they don't need the hassle of working around when someone can sneak out and for some ladies it will be the sisterhood thing too

L xxx "

Nah I don't think its that its more the very naughty element of sending a woman home to her husband or partner used by them that's the attraction but I cant understand why lol

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Some...and i do mean some men find it a challenge to bed another mans mrs and they seem to think married women will be better in bed because they will be soooo grateful to be having it off with someone thats not her "boring" hubby

"Some...and i do mean some men find it a challenge to bed another mans mrs and they seem to think married women will be better in bed because they will be soooo grateful to be having it off with someone thats not her "boring" hubby "
yeah I guess there is that aspect of it too Bunkie

"Some...and i do mean some men find it a challenge to bed another mans mrs and they seem to think married women will be better in bed because they will be soooo grateful to be having it off with someone thats not her "boring" hubby yeah I guess there is that aspect of it too Bunkie "
So I take my answer was ruddish then xx

"Some...and i do mean some men find it a challenge to bed another mans mrs and they seem to think married women will be better in bed because they will be soooo grateful to be having it off with someone thats not her "boring" hubby yeah I guess there is that aspect of it too Bunkie So I take my answer was ruddish then xx"

Naw it wiz rubbish

"Some...and i do mean some men find it a challenge to bed another mans mrs and they seem to think married women will be better in bed because they will be soooo grateful to be having it off with someone thats not her "boring" hubby yeah I guess there is that aspect of it too Bunkie So I take my answer was ruddish then xx

Naw it wiz rubbish "

pmsl thank for fixing that lol.xx,

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Dare I say this!

L xxx "

Im goin with this

"Some...and i do mean some men find it a challenge to bed another mans mrs and they seem to think married women will be better in bed because they will be soooo grateful to be having it off with someone thats not her "boring" hubby "

and this

Totally agree Bunkie,for some it's an ego boost,for others it's a case of they'll fuck anything given a chance. S

Men and married women? Maybe just instinct. It's hot as fuck doing some cockolding. Having fun with a woman while hubby watches. (I know cockokding is maybe a different topic)

It can make it more exciting doing something you shouldn't.

No confusion about nsa, if attached. Less inhibitions if married or sexually experienced.

I know there are exceptions, but married or divorced women tend to have a bigger wardrobe and dress to please. (single women I've found want to be comfy)

If a chick is married it presents a challenge to a guy cos I'd want to try and be better than hubby.

Woman and married men? Married men might be hard work 'ive no face pics cos I'm married'. Men have less time to play or can only play at awkward times. Too many hangups with guilt afterwards. Bad experiences dealing with the Mrs when he gets caught.

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Forbidden fruit always tastes better

"Men and married women? Maybe just instinct. It's hot as fuck doing some cockolding. Having fun with a woman while hubby watches. (I know cockokding is maybe a different topic)

No confusion about nsa, if attached. Less inhibitions if married or sexually experienced.

I know there are exceptions, but married or divorced women tend to have a bigger wardrobe and dress to please. (single women I've found want to be comfy)

If a chick is married it presents a challenge to a guy cos I'd want to try and be better than hubby.

Woman and married men? Married men might be hard work 'ive no face pics cos I'm married'. Men have less time to play or can only play at awkward times. Too many hangups with guilt afterwards. Bad experiences dealing with the Mrs when he gets caught.

"

I like cockholding too, but not so much the cuckolding

"Men and married women? Maybe just instinct. It's hot as fuck doing some cockolding. Having fun with a woman while hubby watches. (I know cockokding is maybe a different topic)

"

Really good post mate

its a really easy answer. Most men will stick their dicks into any wet hole they can find. The easier the hole, the better.

The dont really care about home situations etc

Really good post mate "

Thank you! That's appreciated.

If I see a post that doesn't interest me, or affect me, I don't comment. If I see a post that I can comment on, then I try and make an effort to say something worthwhile.

It's never been an interest of mine to dismiss something someone says with a deconstructive one liner, be overly aggressive or to say something that doesn't make sense.

Men and married women? Maybe just instinct. It's hot as fuck doing some cockolding. Having fun with a woman while hubby watches .or has the others consent to play , i would`nt like to think that i was partaking in doing the dirty on someone .would not like it done to myself

Maybe some guys get a thrill from the fact that they could get caught doing something they shouldnt.

Seen a few comments about how guys will stick their cocks into any wet hole. The easier the better.

That might go for a large portion of men but not all. I certainly wouldnt.

Bunkie has more or less hit the nail on the head.

I'd guess that the thrill of having another mans wife, either in a consensual cuckold situation or just behind his back, appeals to the part of every man that wants to be alpha male.

Women probably aren't as open to sex with married men because they do stick together better and for the most part hate the betrayal (although there are exceptions in men and women).

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

Women will mostly not meet married men, because they can afford to be choosy.

Men will meet married women, as they will shag anything with a pulse and a vagina, or in some case, one or the other.

swingers on a swingers site meetin each .other...u gotta keep it that simple.....

" As for the ladies not meeting married men I guess they have so much choice that they don't need the hassle of working around when someone can sneak out

"

This seems to be a widely and generally held belief, which is a wrong generalisation!

I can well understand a lady's disenchantment with a guy 'fitting her in' for a quick half hours fun.

But the simple fact is that not all married men have to "sneak out", just as not all married women have to either!

I love the thought of giving a fem pleasure she doesnt get at home. I always do safe sex-but the thought of a women going back sore from a session and smelling of me is hot! i like married fems alot!!

i dont see any difference to married men or single there home sitution not my problem it a swingers site after all isnt a date me site

"i dont see any difference to married men or single there home sitution not my problem it a swingers site after all isnt a date me site "

I wish more of your 'sisters' held the same enlightened view!

"Why do you think most men find it a turn on meeting married or attatched women but women find meeting married or attatched men a no no?

The reason I ask is ive seen it so many times on guys profiles how naughty it is meeting married women just wonder if anyone can enlighten me to what the attraction is lol "

"i dont see any difference to married men or single there home sitution not my problem it a swingers site after all isnt a date me site

I wish more of your 'sisters' held the same enlightened view! "

Cuckolding and sex with a married women can be one and the same thing although in cuckolding the hubby is usually present.

Personally my taste for the married lady has something to do with the thrill of a clandestine meeting with something taboo. She belongs to someone else and I'm not allowed to touch.

Someone said guys will shag anything, not necessary true.

Women and the married man is a taboo subject men are not allowed to play away its sacrilege. Just need to look on here. Married men in here playing away are held up for ridicule more than the young guys with "Do you wanna fuck" one liners.

Read the profiles ' Will not meet married men' How many say women.

I get the whole "Thrill" of meeting married men/women.....

I dont meet married men, but it has nothing to do with them being married....

» Add a new message to this topic