FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dogging Locations that are not as busy as the M8.

Dogging Locations that are not as busy as the M8.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urseCarol OP   Woman  over a year ago

scotland

Hi all, we are looking to have some more outdoor fun this year. Went to a few of the published areas to find them busier than the M8 at 8am. If anyone can suggest alternative areas we would love to hear from you.

take care , carol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ananddiCouple  over a year ago

fife

we would love to hear aswell

By *cotsteveMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Very interested also

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

The reason most published areas are busier than the M8 at 8am is because they're published. Publicity, as I keep pointing out, is the death knell for dogging sites.

Bo'ness and thereby is hoaching with places which could very easily be places where dogging takes place on a spontaneous basis - all they need is the addition of a couple.

Why not be that couple? You'll know the sorta places in your area better than most folks. Drive around till you find one that has would-be doggers in the quantities you prefer, start playing with each other and see what sorta reaction you get. The guy(s) will either come over for a better look, ignore you or drive away.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like Jim had said above, make your own, theres lots of places around Linlithgow and Bathgate areas that are ideal, some used although not busy, but once a couple/female turns up regularly the doggers tend to follow.

sods law i will need to take care where i stop now when im working in that area now just incase folk think im pervin them lol. i did get some funny looks in strathy park o few lunch times.

By *iviman170Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

Hi can someone let me no the best areas also thanks

By *plfromfifeCouple  over a year ago

levenmouth

We would be very interested in finding some places in fife to go. have tried a few and they were either dead or full of gay guys so not much fun.

best not to mention places to dog in an open place such as forums/chat etc....you never know who is looking !

Im still looking for a dogging place that will fit a 55ft truck in it, lol.

Hey Im always in bo'ness, so meet you in the railway carpark, lol

» Add a new message to this topic