FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Thursday

Thursday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got a message from a guy - read it, had a look at his profile and thought hmmm ye maybe he'd be good as a future party guest. My wee one came in looking for lunch so I put the phone down come back 5 mins later and have another message saying I am rude for not replying! Then another saying he's had better than me blah blah blah

I thought WTF then I realised it is Thursday!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Water off a duck's back?

Was their messages full of spelling mistakes? No punctuation? Did you have to read it a couple of times to try and translate or understand what they meant?

Some people do enjoy repeating themselves and putting others down. If their messages make them feel better, just think of it as that's you doing a kind deed for the day.

If you are like me, who has met some great folk and been thoroughly spoiled by them, and these previous meets have raised your standards of who you want to meet next. Just think of them x

Report him, block him and move on, plenty more people to enjoy.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Water off a duck's back?

Was their messages full of spelling mistakes? No punctuation? Did you have to read it a couple of times to try and translate or understand what they meant?

Some people do enjoy repeating themselves and putting others down. If their messages make them feel better, just think of it as that's you doing a kind deed for the day.

If you are like me, who has met some great folk and been thoroughly spoiled by them, and these previous meets have raised your standards of who you want to meet next. Just think of them x

"

yup gotta agree some do like saying the same thing over and over again (no spelling mistakes yet) lucky escape op person wasnt worth it many on here aint (bad grammer for you)

I've reported him

"Just got a message from a guy - read it, had a look at his profile and thought hmmm ye maybe he'd be good as a future party guest. My wee one came in looking for lunch so I put the phone down come back 5 mins later and have another message saying I am rude for not replying! Then another saying he's had better than me blah blah blah

I thought WTF then I realised it is Thursday! "

ok I give in THURSDAY??!

"Just got a message from a guy - read it, had a look at his profile and thought hmmm ye maybe he'd be good as a future party guest. My wee one came in looking for lunch so I put the phone down come back 5 mins later and have another message saying I am rude for not replying! Then another saying he's had better than me blah blah blah

I thought WTF then I realised it is Thursday! ok I give in THURSDAY??!"

Thursday is rant day! C'mon Brubru keep up

I thought WTF then I realised it is Thursday! ok I give in THURSDAY??!

Thursday is rant day! C'mon Brubru keep up "

:ahhh I see is that official, cos theres sumthin I want to get off my chest

Knock yerself out Brubru xx

Do you ever notice that peeps rant on threads about others doin this that amd the other. Well seems to me these peeps are the worst offenders. Talk about people in glass houses

Ta da!!!!

Do you ever notice that peeps rant on threads about others doin this that amd the other. Well seems to me these peeps are the worst offenders. Talk about people in glass houses

Ta da!!!!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Im not one for "ranting" BUT as its still Thursday, why not!

Just been on other profile and had 3 messages from couples....all of whom DONT meet smokers!

As Del & I are both smokers....

WHY?????.....

"Im not one for "ranting" BUT as its still Thursday, why not!

Just been on other profile and had 3 messages from couples....all of whom DONT meet smokers!

As Del & I are both smokers....

WHY?????..... "

cos yer so irresistible daaarling

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I never rant i just make a point very pointedly

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I was going to say something, but have now forgotten what it was. Could that be because it is now Friday and ranting is not allowed? lol

» Add a new message to this topic