A lot of talk recently about cocks (penises) not some of our male members lol

Just wanted to even up the books

So lets bring back the bush

Say victory to vaginas

And give praise to pussys

One of God's most beautiful creations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes plzzzz I not seen one in years. Do they still look the same. I will need a map now

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yes plzzzz I not seen one in years. Do they still look the same. I will need a map now "
they all look beautiful my freind lol

"Yes plzzzz I not seen one in years. Do they still look the same. I will need a map now they all look beautiful my freind lol "
It on my list of do,s. To seen one before I am to old. Don't they still taste the same. I remember one back in 2007 it was sweet xxxx

"Yes plzzzz I not seen one in years. Do they still look the same. I will need a map now they all look beautiful my freind lol It on my list of do,s. To seen one before I am to old. Don't they still taste the same. I remember one back in 2007 it was sweet xxxx"
they taste like Christmas pmsl

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Yes plzzzz I not seen one in years. Do they still look the same. I will need a map now they all look beautiful my freind lol It on my list of do,s. To seen one before I am to old. Don't they still taste the same. I remember one back in 2007 it was sweet xxxxthey taste like Christmas pmsl "

I've never found one that tastes of mince pie or Christmas pudding - where are these ladies you speak of bru???

"Yes plzzzz I not seen one in years. Do they still look the same. I will need a map now they all look beautiful my freind lol It on my list of do,s. To seen one before I am to old. Don't they still taste the same. I remember one back in 2007 it was sweet xxxxthey taste like Christmas pmsl "
It all coming flooding back now,the taste,the feel,how finger licking good it was. Not wait that a KFC

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Yes plzzzz I not seen one in years. Do they still look the same. I will need a map now they all look beautiful my freind lol It on my list of do,s. To seen one before I am to old. Don't they still taste the same. I remember one back in 2007 it was sweet xxxxthey taste like Christmas pmsl It all coming flooding back now,the taste,the feel,how finger licking good it was. Not wait that a KFC "

I believe the fab KFC is even better

"Yes plzzzz I not seen one in years. Do they still look the same. I will need a map now they all look beautiful my freind lol It on my list of do,s. To seen one before I am to old. Don't they still taste the same. I remember one back in 2007 it was sweet xxxxthey taste like Christmas pmsl

I've never found one that tastes of mince pie or Christmas pudding - where are these ladies you speak of bru??? "

they can be found in paisley and surrounding areas mate

U guys need to get out more often,

"U guys need to get out more often, "
yeah your right lol

Mind u I wouldn't have u guys any other way,:......................ok maybe locked in my room as my play things,

"Mind u I wouldn't have u guys any other way,:......................ok maybe locked in my room as my play things, "
I like the sound of that does that make me a sub

I get my subs at subway

"Mind u I wouldn't have u guys any other way,:......................ok maybe locked in my room as my play things, I like the sound of that does that make me a sub "

Mmmmm good idea,

"Mind u I wouldn't have u guys any other way,:......................ok maybe locked in my room as my play things, I like the sound of that does that make me a sub

Mmmmm good idea, "

does it pay Mich this sub malarkey

Had a look at some in a book. A lot look like a road kill with all that hair xx

» Add a new message to this topic