FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fab

fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any of you regret joining fab or are you all glad you have. If so why ...I've had my moments but overall I'm glad I did but just wondered what others thought about it. If you could go back to clicking that Fabswingers.com page for the first ever time would you do it again ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not been on long but having fun so far x

I'm so glad I did met some great peeps

Had some laughs. And I know I have more to come

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Do any of you regret joining fab or are you all glad you have. If so why ...I've had my moments but overall I'm glad I did but just wondered what others thought about it. If you could go back to clicking that Fabswingers.com page for the first ever time would you do it again ??? "
ive had a fabulous times on fab and continue to do so now,yes like you ive had a few times of thinking fuck it ...but the good times will always outweigh the bad times.

Glad I've joined et some nice ppl. Chatted to even lovelier ppl. Good tomes can only get better. This like everything else has its weirdos and time wasters.

I agree. I've deleted profile before but hey I'm here to stay lol . Too many positives to miss. Socials wasn't something I expected when I first joined but they've became huge part of it for me. So smile enjoy and it can only get better

"I agree. I've deleted profile before but hey I'm here to stay lol . Too many positives to miss. Socials wasn't something I expected when I first joined but they've became huge part of it for me. So smile enjoy and it can only get better "

It's a no for me....despite meeting some great people, if I could turn the clock back, I wouldn't click on the website.

I'd leave well alone

"I agree. I've deleted profile before but hey I'm here to stay lol . Too many positives to miss. Socials wasn't something I expected when I first joined but they've became huge part of it for me. So smile enjoy and it can only get better "
Good for you shelly I remember your very first small social gathering with me and a few other friends and like you said the social side of things have got bigger and better for you ...this site isn't just about who you choose to have fun with but much much more ..keep enjoying xxx

I did, initially certainly. As the saying goes, "familiarity breads contempt" with certain members.

You join, your full of excitement at both the ideal and prospect. You message, you chat, you try socials indeed, kinda advertise yourself subconsciously, showing people that your an ok, fun person etc.

For some, this process can take years, but all worth it generally, you tell yourself.

But one slip up, one mistake, there seems to be a dynamic, rumour spreading busy bunch that can absolutely ruin all of that in hours if not days.

If i clicked on tommorow, on a new name, location etc, it may be a whole lot easier, but im here, as before, the same person as i ever was.

" there seems to be a dynamic, rumour spreading busy bunch that can absolutely ruin all of that in hours if not days"
Totally agree with this 100%

"I did, initially certainly. As the saying goes, "familiarity breads contempt" with certain members.

You join, your full of excitement at both the ideal and prospect. You message, you chat, you try socials indeed, kinda advertise yourself subconsciously, showing people that your an ok, fun person etc.

For some, this process can take years, but all worth it generally, you tell yourself.

But one slip up, one mistake, there seems to be a dynamic, rumour spreading busy bunch that can absolutely ruin all of that in hours if not days.

If i clicked on tommorow, on a new name, location etc, it may be a whole lot easier, but im here, as before, the same person as i ever was."

and it takes a bigger better person to hang around in my opinion, if you are being yourself then you are being true and no one else can take that away from you .. that's the one thing I've learned . Always to be myself

"I agree. I've deleted profile before but hey I'm here to stay lol . Too many positives to miss. Socials wasn't something I expected when I first joined but they've became huge part of it for me. So smile enjoy and it can only get better Good for you shelly I remember your very first small social gathering with me and a few other friends and like you said the social side of things have got bigger and better for you ...this site isn't just about who you choose to have fun with but much much more ..keep enjoying xxx "
thanks I plan to

"I did, initially certainly. As the saying goes, "familiarity breads contempt" with certain members.

If i clicked on tommorow, on a new name, location etc, it may be a whole lot easier, but im here, as before, the same person as i ever was. and it takes a bigger better person to hang around in my opinion, if you are being yourself then you are being true and no one else can take that away from you .. that's the one thing I've learned . Always to be myself "

"It's a no for me....despite meeting some great people, if I could turn the clock back, I wouldn't click on the website.

I'd leave well alone "

Sorry you feel this way

that's the same for us shell totally love the social side and made sum great friends so we r glad we joined x

"It's a no for me....despite meeting some great people, if I could turn the clock back, I wouldn't click on the website.

I'd leave well alone

Sorry you feel this way "

It's cool Shelley, doesn't mean I don't have fun chatting or spouting crap on the forums lol

The past's been and gone, and I just get on with life as it is now

JUST be yourself

"I agree. I've deleted profile before but hey I'm here to stay lol . Too many positives to miss. Socials wasn't something I expected when I first joined but they've became huge part of it for me. So smile enjoy and it can only get better that's the same for us shell totally love the social side and made sum great friends so we r glad we joined x"

[Removed by poster at 29/09/13 03:07:52]

Glad we found this site

still feel new to all the stories we hear from meets and socials..

Will just be ourselves see where it takes us

Go with the flow xx

if i had a choice in hindsight i def wouldnt click on fabswingers.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"if i had a choice in hindsight i def wouldnt click on fabswingers.

"

but then you wouldnt have met me mr cutie.........but as op i wouldnt change a second of it if im totally honest.........

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

I've got some good jokes out of it.

had some great time aside from the numerous timewasters x

By *he Bluesome TwosomeCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

We've met some lovely peeps and enjoy the social side and dont regret joining x

I've been here almost 7 years now and have loved every minute of it.

Met some really nice people and made good friends along the way.

One or two if those friends have since left the site but we still meet up once in a while for a chat or whatever.

Got one or two friends on here know more about me than my own family do and they keep me on track.

So to answer the original question.

No I wouldn't change a thing, one of the best decisions I made was coming on here

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Came here as a couple originally, now a single. Wouldn't change joining as I've made many great friends.

The social side is great and I get out what I put in and need. So I will be sticking around for a while yet with my hairy chest - like others have said, the positives far outweigh the negatives

"I've been here almost 7 years now and have loved every minute of it.

Met some really nice people and made good friends along the way.

One or two if those friends have since left the site but we still meet up once in a while for a chat or whatever.

Got one or two friends on here know more about me than my own family do and they keep me on track.

So to answer the original question.

No I wouldn't change a thing, one of the best decisions I made was coming on here "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I see swinging in a completely different light today than I did when I first joined a good few years ago & that is because the scene has changed and I have.

I am indifferent to it rather than it be a positive or negative, I am glad I participated, I learnt a lot about people and myself.

It is/was a learning experience.

"I see swinging in a completely different light today than I did when I first joined a good few years ago & that is because the scene has changed and I have.

I am indifferent to it rather than it be a positive or negative, I am glad I participated, I learnt a lot about people and myself.

It is/was a learning experience."

Think most of us have learned something about ourselves by being on here. Its definitely been an experience some better than others but its good to get feedback from how people see it now since when they joined

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

" but its good to get feedback from how people see it now since when they joined "

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Wissh i'd joined years ago

If it wasn't for fab I wouldn't have seen one of the funniest moments ever when after a social at 4in the morning my Mrs and a lovely lady from here wer kissing in a takeaway in glsgw ,the look on the guys faces serving was priceless

No meets yet, but majority of people that have replied have been polite and helpful even if just to say "no thanks"

edinbald

"If it wasn't for fab I wouldn't have seen one of the funniest moments ever when after a social at 4in the morning my Mrs and a lovely lady from here wer kissing in a takeaway in glsgw ,the look on the guys faces serving was priceless"

I can only imagine lol

"If it wasn't for fab I wouldn't have seen one of the funniest moments ever when after a social at 4in the morning my Mrs and a lovely lady from here wer kissing in a takeaway in glsgw ,the look on the guys faces serving was priceless

I can only imagine lol "

lol was that u blushing shell lol x

"If it wasn't for fab I wouldn't have seen one of the funniest moments ever when after a social at 4in the morning my Mrs and a lovely lady from here wer kissing in a takeaway in glsgw ,the look on the guys faces serving was priceless

I can only imagine lol lol was that u blushing shell lol x "

ha ha summit like that yes

Well for me I have met some lovely gorgeous people on here plus I enjoy the forums etc not that I am a boring twat or anything you understand. Naw fuck it I am hehehe but seeing you lot in chat rooms and what not makes it all worthwhile so Yes Shelley me Ole China I don't regret a minute of it girl. xx

By *icentious.LibertineWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

It has proved to me that it's ok to be me.

The forums are full of friendly nutters, the socials are fabulous and I've found lots of interesting people to talk to, a few to have fun with and someone who shares the same tastes in cakes

"Well for me I have met some lovely gorgeous people on here plus I enjoy the forums etc not that I am a boring twat or anything you understand. Naw fuck it I am hehehe but seeing you lot in chat rooms and what not makes it all worthwhile so Yes Shelley me Ole China I don't regret a minute of it girl. xx "

well hello there stranger ... New you wouldn't have regrets of joining up ha ha

» Add a new message to this topic