FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pointers?? anyone??

Pointers?? anyone??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks, I realize that this post must have been opened a million times but can anyone preferable women give me any tips on my profile and how to make it more attractive to the fairer sex?

Like my profile says I have been here awhile now but only had a fraction of meets compared to last time about 3 years ago and the profile and my looks lol haven’t changed that much???

So ALL hints, tips and criticism welcomed.

And before anyone says “put a face pic up” I work in education so discretion is a must for me, and I do have a face picture in my private gallery.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hey folks, I realize that this post must have been opened a million times but can anyone preferable women give me any tips on my profile and how to make it more attractive to the fairer sex?

Like my profile says I have been here awhile now but only had a fraction of meets compared to last time about 3 years ago and the profile and my looks lol haven’t changed that much???

And before anyone says “put a face pic up” I work in education so discretion is a must for me, and I do have a face picture in my private gallery.

Thanks in advance.

"

yer profile looks fine to me babes just come into chat and start again xxxx

Cheers cumplaywithme for the reply, been in chat a good few times but again kept getting over looked, god i sound like im a loner lol no pity mails please lol

Just pointers!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

any tips on my profile would be gratefully received, as I not had any meets yet...thanks in advance for the help x

"any tips on my profile would be gratefully received, as I not had any meets yet...thanks in advance for the help x"

Hey this is my post get your own lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well i'm sorry, seems I'm always in the wrong on here!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Hey folks, I realize that this post must have been opened a million times but can anyone preferable women give me any tips on my profile and how to make it more attractive to the fairer sex?

Thanks in advance.

"

Your profile reads well MrB, and you can put me in detention anytime!!

» Add a new message to this topic