FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > the block button was pressed

the block button was pressed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering something, the other night we flung on the cam in the chat, enjoyed catching up with everyone after a few months off but ended up having to block about 8 people due to really unnecessary filth and disrespectful whispers we got.

we have only had one tiff with a fellow fabswinger, but that person was in absolutely no way rude or dusgusting, which is what we found from a handful of people upon our 'return'

has anyone else noticed the increase of slime, both on the forums and chat? Although forum mods clean it up pretty well, its crazy that they have to do it in the first place

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i joined quite a while ago , left and have come back again , and i would say i have . i dont know if its the negativity or the maybe it is actually happening . but the amount of folk popping into chat and saying anyone fancy ...... has increased a lot i think , dont know about the cams thing as i only just got one nad have used it a few times but i would def be weary about it if i was female . which is a shame as you should be able to enjoy the site as much anyone else .

i have noticed a lot more, my cam was on 24/7 when im in the room, its not on as much due to the rude whispering etc.. yes u ccan block and report them etc .. but at the point in time while ur in chat it spoils ur enjoyment of bening on cam and having a laugh....

"just wondering something, the other night we flung on the cam in the chat, enjoyed catching up with everyone after a few months off but ended up having to block about 8 people due to really unnecessary filth and disrespectful whispers we got.

we have only had one tiff with a fellow fabswinger, but that person was in absolutely no way rude or dusgusting, which is what we found from a handful of people upon our 'return'

has anyone else noticed the increase of slime, both on the forums and chat? Although forum mods clean it up pretty well, its crazy that they have to do it in the first place "

its the joy of the chat room i no have been there an its why i wont come into chat due to it

Gs mentioned it may have a little to do with gumtree shutting down thier casual sex bit (sorry mods if its not allowed to say the name of that site) as that dating section was full of uber pervs! actually that was the reason we were forwarded here to get away from it lol xx

"Gs mentioned it may have a little to do with gumtree shutting down thier casual sex bit (sorry mods if its not allowed to say the name of that site) as that dating section was full of uber pervs! actually that was the reason we were forwarded here to get away from it lol xx"
you get that every were the site in question your talking of was full of spammers i mind i did post a few in there an got hit with 100s of them

By *at n michaelCouple  over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

we were on cam friday past and had a few disgusting whispers aswell,and from regs,but just ignored,eventually went away,must have moved on to you lol.....

Noticed the same here after nearly 2 years of putting my cam on just for chats a laugh with pals etc.

I'm using it less and less due to unwanted and unwarranted filth, in whispers mainly but also in chatroom.

Shame but the easiest way to stop it happening I can see is just to switch my cam off.

(salesman head on now)

One of the benifits of new chat, once admin sort out the bugs and issues is to either block PM's completly or to accept from friends only.

This will probably cure most of the afformentioned problem, pushing any filth into the main room, where they will be too embarressed to say it. Or, a mod will hopefully pick up on it and quickly issue their size 9's to their arse!

Steve

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Am I missing something? This is an adult site?

I had some great chat with horny people in the directing room today.....nothing wrong with some adult chat in my opinion.

But as people have said, there is always the block button.

"Am I missing something? This is an adult site?

I had some great chat with horny people in the directing room today.....nothing wrong with some adult chat in my opinion.

But as people have said, there is always the block button."

mainly talking using web can in Scotland room as its not a directing room but 80% of users ignore the warning

Forum Mod

O o O oo

But as people have said, there is always the block button.mainly talking using web can in Scotland room as its not a directing room but 80% of users ignore the warning "

The scottish room is the same as any other chatroom DJ...

There isn't a rule to say you can't speak about adult things and that goes for any chatroom.

But, as has been said, not everyone wants to see it, so the block button comes in handy.

may be an adult site, but there is a line between adult chat and disrespectful filth.

Anyways, it didnt ruin our wee chats with peeps we havent caught up with for a while

But as people have said, there is always the block button.mainly talking using web can in Scotland room as its not a directing room but 80% of users ignore the warning

The scottish room is the same as any other chatroom DJ...

There isn't a rule to say you can't speak about adult things and that goes for any chatroom.

But, as has been said, not everyone wants to see it, so the block button comes in handy."

yeh i no that but most users think that who use the chat room in scotland

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"may be an adult site, but there is a line between adult chat and disrespectful filth.

Anyways, it didnt ruin our wee chats with peeps we havent caught up with for a while "

The beauty of it is, you can block anyone who's chat you don't like.....plus if you block a few it slows the room down so you can keep up with the people you want to chat with

as i did got told of with a certain user first time i join an i reported them for their behaviour who later became abusive this user was not a mod nothing got done for it

"

The beauty of it is, you can block anyone who's chat you don't like.....plus if you block a few it slows the room down so you can keep up with the people you want to chat with"

lol, now that is proper gen! when we logged in P was moaning that the chatbox was so small, she didnt think it had anything to do with the Huge sign saying you get extras when you become a site supporter lol, but even with the big screen she struggles to keep up.

Refuses to wear her sexy specs since i kinda sat on them if there was a block button on me, she would have slammed that badboy down that day

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

The beauty of it is, you can block anyone who's chat you don't like.....plus if you block a few it slows the room down so you can keep up with the people you want to chat with

lol, now that is proper gen! when we logged in P was moaning that the chatbox was so small, she didnt think it had anything to do with the Huge sign saying you get extras when you become a site supporter lol, but even with the big screen she struggles to keep up.

Refuses to wear her sexy specs since i kinda sat on them if there was a block button on me, she would have slammed that badboy down that day "

lol how long where you in the doghouse for that one?

iv got away with it after i blamed our daughter ...god i hope she doesnt read this (P lol, not the daughter)

i think i may go to hell for this one

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"iv got away with it after i blamed our daughter ...god i hope she doesnt read this (P lol, not the daughter)

i think i may go to hell for this one"

Do you want to leave any last requests?

can i take a factor 35 suntan lotion with me (i have fair skin) lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao

» Add a new message to this topic