FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fife Social

Fife Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lgernon OP   Man  over a year ago

cupar

Howdy folks.

I'm getting a touch peeved (although nonetheless very grateful to the organisers) about having to trek to Edingow or Aberdeen for a bit of banter.

How many takers are there for a Fife social? Just stick your name here if you fancy something mid Feb, perhaps in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes or Cupar.

Ciao fer now.

Dxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there, there are socials organised in fife fairly regular.......there is a social organised at end of feb in fife and one tonight i think also......both fully booked thou i think.

By *fcarlesbergmadeswingersCouple  over a year ago

Wallsend

id bee up for it with the forums being down for so long its been hard seeing were the socials are so heres to happy partying now we have forums back.

so stick my name down and lets party

hi there D...u mailed me about attending the fife social..i did reply and asked if u were still interested...unfortunatly i have not had a reply from u yet...as with all socials u have to be quick...and yes it has been harder wiht the forums being down. there are normally about 3/4 fife socials a year..and there has been fife lunches as well..so maybe just keep an eye out for them...good luck with ur social u r arranging thou xxxx

By *lgernon OP   Man  over a year ago

cupar

Am I being a touch naive thinking I can organise one of these beasties? Surely its just a pub lunch?

ive been to afew of the socials and not been involved in running any of them . but i can assure you that there is a lot of time and effort on the organisers part to get theses socials to where they are at.

ive much respect for the organisers of these socials.

Well we just had a fife social and its as easy as pie erm not lol

pub lunch sounds good and easy turn up if you want and if not then no worries but beware of who you give the details too hun as you might get more than you bargained for, good luck with that though lol

the Kinks xxxxx

By *arryandlilCouple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

i agree with kinky socials are not some you can just pull out of a hat it takes a lot of time and effort to plan a good scoial.

we used to run one in glasgow untill i was posted to germany

i would go for the pub lunch if i was you

larry

» Add a new message to this topic