FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cocks

Cocks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The facts are most women here don't want to see a cock on a AV picture. So what drives you,s men to show your cock. Or does it really help get meets. But let face there always someone with a bigger one. So what the point ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ip sensationWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's there right to show whatever picture they like just cause some females don't like doesn't mind they should change it...after all it could be there best assit...

Glasgow

Lol..should say mean..not mind...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's there right to show whatever picture they like just cause some females don't like doesn't mind they should change it...after all it could be there best assit... "
Not saying to change it. Just asking why put it up. And does it help to get meets ?

Glasgow

Don't know I don't have one..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's there right to show whatever picture they like just cause some females don't like doesn't mind they should change it...after all it could be there best assit... Not saying to change it. Just asking why put it up. And does it help to get meets ? "
i think some guys think its the onli option they have rather than a face pic which isnt discrete but nice boxers and leave the gems hidden in initial pic ,,it keeps us guessing and teases which helps towards meets rather than a bg ck pic with a message saying ,,is this bg enuff for you !!!

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

I've tried everything, bum, willy, face, bruised bawsack, zombie face, scar on my foot... But it always comes back to "Just show us your arse, I can cope with that, just"...

Some women do like a nice cock and like to see them. Its the same as women putting on pics of their tits, its something that the opposite sex and some members of the same sex, like to see.

By *inkyBrianMan  over a year ago

glasgow

As a first impression, i always think women would like to see my face rather than my cock-hence my face pics are public but cock pics private...if they want to see it then they can ask or friend request me. Neither is anything special though lol.

Depends who you are looking to attract I guess. I'm bi and from that perspective I get tonnes of messages from guys based on my profile pics (cock ones). From a fem perspective I get messages from fems who want it right now or want mmf/group as opposed to the ones with a 3-date rule, nothing wrong with that either but am just here for nsa so my profile suits me the way it is

» Add a new message to this topic