FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dodgy profiles

Dodgy profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First forum post people but I'm pretty sure it's been discussed before!

I'm beginning to get really pissed off with fake profiles using my pictures and I'm pretty sure a number of us are in the same boat! I'm also fed up catching out fake profiles which have or haven't got pictures, no veris nothing!

I normally ignore them and just report to fab, but surely these people who like to "fuck up" what could be a really gd site for us genuine people, are just re joining and doing it all over again?

Is there more I can do or any other things us do when u come across this? Rant over Scott

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

4 weeks sick of fake profiles using your pics ? straight guy in order to see this you must be hunting out guy profiles either that or could it be a "look at me post" who knows anyone using your pics report to admin thats their job to sort these things

Nah it's actually couple profiles I've seen using my pics...I'm Not one of ur kid on straight lads which u may be Urself .....

"Look at me posts"? Is tht not what u try and do to get people to look at ur profile on a sex/swinging/dating site? Yup I'm sure it is.

But thanks for ur final answer to the initial question

coatbridge

"Nah it's actually couple profiles I've seen using my pics...I'm Not one of ur kid on straight lads which u may be Urself .....

"Look at me posts"? Is tht not what u try and do to get people to look at ur profile on a sex/swinging/dating site? Yup I'm sure it is.

But thanks for ur final answer to the initial question "

point one im happy with what i am

point two so this is fictitious ??

point three no problems

Fictitious in what way?

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

calm down calm down. x x X

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Google reverse is great for showing where pics are

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Google reverse is great for showing where pics are "

egloog ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"First forum post people but I'm pretty sure it's been discussed before!

I'm beginning to get really pissed off with fake profiles using my pictures and I'm pretty sure a number of us are in the same boat! I'm also fed up catching out fake profiles which have or haven't got pictures, no veris nothing!

I normally ignore them and just report to fab, but surely these people who like to "fuck up" what could be a really gd site for us genuine people, are just re joining and doing it all over again?

Is there more I can do or any other things us do when u come across this? Rant over Scott "

Can you pm me the couples profile that's using your pics? I await with baited breath.

"Google reverse is great for showing where pics are "

Never knew that existed - nice one

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Google reverse is great for showing where pics are

Never knew that existed - nice one "

Or Tineye

"Google reverse is great for showing where pics are

Never knew that existed - nice one

Or Tineye "

Why would anyone steal your pictures for a profile ? Maybe cut back on the Deca a little mite help you relax lol lol

Haha cut bk on the deca.

Behave Urself ya tube!

No rage here!

I take it by your answer your natural then

"I take it by your answer your natural then "

Well from the ppl I no from here I'm sure they'll agree with the no rage, spots or other side affects so yeah thanks.

Always a gd compliment when ppl think ur on "gear" when u really just train right and wrk in that area so thanks

Ps side tracking from the actually reason I put this post on so...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If someone has stolen your photos then do as suggested and report the profile to admin..good luck x

"If someone has stolen your photos then do as suggested and report the profile to admin..good luck x"

Thank you x

Well go back to my post. Why steal your pictures for a profile ? Inter net full of great body's so why your. Just asking

"Well go back to my post. Why steal your pictures for a profile ? Inter net full of great body's so why your. Just asking "
How can the op answer why someone stole his photos? .. read through many forum posts and ul see it all the time lol

"Well go back to my post. Why steal your pictures for a profile ? Inter net full of great body's so why your. Just asking How can the op answer why someone stole his photos? .. read through many forum posts and ul see it all the time lol "
When ? For their profile. Miss them threads.

"Well go back to my post. Why steal your pictures for a profile ? Inter net full of great body's so why your. Just asking How can the op answer why someone stole his photos? .. read through many forum posts and ul see it all the time lol When ? For their profile. Miss them threads. "
Lots of times in many different forums

"Well go back to my post. Why steal your pictures for a profile ? Inter net full of great body's so why your. Just asking How can the op answer why someone stole his photos? .. read through many forum posts and ul see it all the time lol When ? For their profile. Miss them threads. Lots of times in many different forums "

"Well go back to my post. Why steal your pictures for a profile ? Inter net full of great body's so why your. Just asking How can the op answer why someone stole his photos? .. read through many forum posts and ul see it all the time lol When ? For their profile. Miss them threads. "

I'm by no means trying to say my pics are so awesome tht folk want to steal them. I was making a ref to the fact I've seen two profiles with my pcs on it! And trust me there's alot more profiles with other pics of ppl who ain't the one behind the profile!

Struggling to see why ur soooo upset tht ppl have been using my pics....it's my job to be annoyed

I enjoy looking at your photos... Do you have any more I can pinch?

"I enjoy looking at your photos... Do you have any more I can pinch? "
I think the guy as a great body. And has work hard to get that way. That was not my point here

"I enjoy looking at your photos... Do you have any more I can pinch? "

Aw wow lush u just got to ask. However I'm sure ur pics and poses are yummier xxx

"I enjoy looking at your photos... Do you have any more I can pinch? I think the guy as a great body. And has work hard to get that way. That was not my point here"

What is ur point then?

I can see exactly why people steal

Your pictures as you are damn HOT HOT HOT !

Take it as a form of flattery

Your reverse psychology has failed buddy, the time has come where you now admit to everyone that you are actually stealing my pictures.....

"I can see exactly why people steal

Take it as a form of flattery "

this is funny now. Have you not meet the guy lol lol surely you don't need pictures lol

"Your reverse psychology has failed buddy, the time has come where you now admit to everyone that you are actually stealing my pictures..... "

Lol

Take it as a form of flattery this is funny now. Have you not meet the guy lol lol surely you don't need pictures lol"

Me a naughty are gd buddies and yeah have met up several times. However when I meet I ain't always got my top or whatever off..... So anyways boy u going to get to ur point?

"I enjoy looking at your photos... Do you have any more I can pinch? I think the guy as a great body. And has work hard to get that way. That was not my point here

What is ur point then? "

Why they took your pictures. The deca was a joke. You took the wrong way. With or without deca you got to work hard for what you have mate

Take it as a form of flattery this is funny now. Have you not meet the guy lol lol surely you don't need pictures lol"

And you would know who I have met ?

I was just pointing out that the guys pictures were HOT !

Not really a crime eh !!!!!

Take it as a form of flattery this is funny now. Have you not meet the guy lol lol surely you don't need pictures lol

And you would know who I have met ?

I was just pointing out that the guys pictures were HOT !

Not really a crime eh !!!!! "

Your ver told me before the guy removed it. To let you post

Well the only thing I can come up with is tht it's ppl who have used the site n copied the picture or screen shot ! Why they picked mine I have no idea, maybe my picture was the first they came to, maybe it was something they liked, maybe it was one they thought they cld use and get away with! I will never no! As I and others have said it happens on here all the time! My initial question was to make sure me reporting is the best thing to do! Nothing else!

Yet u appear to think I'm here to show off as my pics have been stolen, quite the opposite I hated seeing it and wished my pics stayed with me!

Regards the deca I assume by knowing what it is u train. And if u do natural ull also no that ppl who train hard and natural hate being compared to the users and cheats as its tht common now!

Cheer mate that fine. Got a bit messes lol lol. But really great body

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

"Well the only thing I can come up with is tht it's ppl who have used the site n copied the picture or screen shot ! Why they picked mine I have no idea, maybe my picture was the first they came to, maybe it was something they liked, maybe it was one they thought they cld use and get away with! I will never no! As I and others have said it happens on here all the time! My initial question was to make sure me reporting is the best thing to do! Nothing else!

Yet u appear to think I'm here to show off as my pics have been stolen, quite the opposite I hated seeing it and wished my pics stayed with me!

Regards the deca I assume by knowing what it is u train. And if u do natural ull also no that ppl who train hard and natural hate being compared to the users and cheats as its tht common now! "

Out of interest are you a fast runner ? with al tose muscles weighing you down

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"my pics have been stolen, quite the opposite I hated seeing it and wished my pics stayed with me! "

Once you upload to internet they become "public" and no amount of Sydney Uni disclaimers will make one bit of difference.

Moral of the story you don't want your pics being re posted don't upload in first place if you do it's the risk you take which is why pics with face and cock is a big no no unless you don't give a fuck least it gives you some memories when your drawing your pension and your pics are still doing the rounds

"Gay now is it lol well seeing you know lol buffty thats an aukd one too "
I think everyone knows the word GAY not just me.

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

I think I'm safe... don't think my pics will be copied for personal gain... lol

Join the club lol

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 30/11/13 11:50:01]

coatbridge

Nope its hilarious by the way i saw someone steal my pics and pin it on a dartboard and was practicing voodoo nipples killing me

The grammar in this thread is appalling.. That's my input for today

"The grammar in this thread is appalling.. That's my input for today "

My grammer is shocking. I admit I ain't the best at it mrs x

I'd stop worrying about fakes, if you're that good at spotting them then you shouldn't be taken in by them anyway. You're not doing anyone a public service here, and wasting your own time hunting them down. So they aren't wasting your time, you are.

Take it as a compliment if people use your pics, just report them and move on.

And stop using the word genuine. It's meaningless.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts. As advised, if you think someone is using your pics then report it to Admin and let them have a look