FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > brothels

brothels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heard there was one oppisite from the pub i work in! The question is, would you or would you not? Be honest folk lol xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope

especially when I'm outta cash n can jump across the street for a feebie

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Heard there was one oppisite from the pub i work in! The question is, would you or would you not? Be honest folk lol xxxx "

If they had a 2 for 1 offer on hell yeah

I would never go to a brothel as I feel the women are exploited !!!1

How would you know the women were not trafficked or being coerced !!!!!!

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would never go to a brothel as I feel the women are exploited !!!1

How would you know the women were not trafficked or being coerced !!!!!!"

You can't. That's supposedly why Edinburgh is removing the licence from sauna/ massage brothels.

Never mind it pushes the women out on the street where, as happened in Glasgow, assaults, rapes and murders will increase.

Legalise it n tax it then everyone's happy. Girls have safe working environment, men n woman aren't criminalised and the government make money everyone's a winner

"Legalise it n tax it then everyone's happy. Girls have safe working environment, men n woman aren't criminalised and the government make money everyone's a winner "

Hmmm...I think u have to really think about it.

would u want ur female relative looking forward to becoming a prostitute?..I'm as open minded as the next person, but we do have to be careful what messages we send out.......and I suppose the message thats sent out regarding prostitution is that women can be used for sex rather than being valued in society as much more.Whether or not the women are in charge of their own 'business' I cant see how it helps women gain equality and respect if at the end of the day its decided they are only good for being a fuck.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Legalise it n tax it then everyone's happy. Girls have safe working environment, men n woman aren't criminalised and the government make money everyone's a winner

Hmmm...I think u have to really think about it.

would u want ur female relative looking forward to becoming a prostitute?..I'm as open minded as the next person, but we do have to be careful what messages we send out.......and I suppose the message thats sent out regarding prostitution is that women can be used for sex rather than being valued in society as much more.Whether or not the women are in charge of their own 'business' I cant see how it helps women gain equality and respect if at the end of the day its decided they are only good for being a fuck."

Males can be prostitutes too.

If that's what they want to be who am I to judge. I don't think many people want to be prostitutes but if it's their only alternative they should be allowed to do it.

Personally I wouldn't treat a woman any less if that was her chosen career path. It's none of my business I take everyone at face value and hope I treat everyone as equals

"Males can be prostitutes too.

"

I tried using that line in some emails lol (im joking)

spent 20 years in germany as a squaddie , been to a good few brothels , in paderborne garrison there was one allmost oposite the camp gates . There were 2 lads in my 8 man room who never went out on the piss , come pay day they would take all their cash out , goto the brothel up on the ridge line on the friday , hand over all their cash and fuck themselves daft til early hours monday . then it was another month sat on the bed with no cash for fuck all . They were such regular customers that they used to take their kit up and the hookers would wash and press it for them so that they were smart as carrots for parade monday morning .

» Add a new message to this topic