FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > would you swing,,,

would you swing,,,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is mostly at couples with bi fem tbh.

if you met up with another couple, and found that the attraction was with the female half of the couple and not the guy....would you still get naughty just on the attraction for the female half?

could be an interesting talking point..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as we play alone as well as together i would say that 90 % of our messages are aimed at just kate , despite having not seen my pic or had any kinda of chat with me i am written off ( can you hear the violins ?)

Suppose what i am getting at is that regardless of looks or personality many men both single and in couples are not considered as the vast majority of folks are mainly interested in bi fems . I dare say the odd few will 'take one for the team' but purley as a means of getting their mitts on the bi fem .

Just my opinion on it

I would have to say no i wouldn't just play with a cpl to get fem play. Going on personal experience any fem play has just kinda happened not something i would plan. So the main attraction for me has to be the male.

interesting point - Don't think anyone should "take one for the team" but saying that on some occasions I'm sure some have.

As we started swinging for Trac to explore her bi side (and shes explored it well and decided it likes her) we only meet cpls where the other fem is bi.

When we meet for drinks I always ask Trac about the fem before the guy - shallow I know but thats what we joined for.

can be tough when the fems fancy the pants of each other but dont see them selves with the guy for whatever reason but thats life a guess.

I do think the Fems have the final say in most situations as most guys - once sex is offered forget the whole "do u fancy her" thing lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are always open and honest and know that we wouldnt agree to have sex just because we like the female half only, if that was the case we would suggest fem play only with the guys out for a beer etc. But we have had the feeling a few times that some others we have met, from our days before Fab, wanted to have sex with us just for P, hence no playtime at all.

» Add a new message to this topic