FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Revenge is sweet

Revenge is sweet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So is revenge sweet. Or in the end does it just make bitter and twisted inside. Don't it really make you feel better to take revenge. ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I just believe that karma will take care of it for me

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I just believe that karma will take care of it for me "

Me too cutie

So you's think revenge is a waste of time. That sick twisted pleasure people get from hurting other people ?

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

I've wished that two evil bullies get their come uppance and it worked...so no need to do anything karma always comes a knocking. X x X

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"So you's think revenge is a waste of time. That sick twisted pleasure people get from hurting other people ? "

think you answered your own question there .

they may get a moments perverse pleasure with their revenge .but at what cost ? id rather keep my dignity not stooping to low blows for a quick fix . Any ones whos crossed me isn't worth the effort ,time or thought required for revenge. id rather get on with my own life giving them not a backwards glance ,even happier than I was before .just let them stew in their own juices . that to me is better than any revenge

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

always try to let karma deal but there is occasions where personal intervention is necessary at that point all bets are off and there are some sail very close to the wind

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are times in all our lives that things happen which we don't want to happen or indeed aren't happy about . However we should stop to think about why it might be happening .. Did we play a part in the reasons these things have happened . Because actions cause reactions . Is there responsibility and culpability lays at our own feet . So yes there may be times where innocent people get hurt along the way and maybe revenge is something that make us feel temporarily better, but i firmly believe it makes people bitter twisted and rots away inside leaving unhappiness and spite looking back at you in the mirror ...

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"There are times in all our lives that things happen which we don't want to happen or indeed aren't happy about . However we should stop to think about why it might be happening .. Did we play a part in the reasons these things have happened . Because actions cause reactions . Is there responsibility and culpability lays at our own feet . So yes there may be times where innocent people get hurt along the way and maybe revenge is something that make us feel temporarily better, but i firmly believe it makes people bitter twisted and rots away inside leaving unhappiness and spite looking back at you in the mirror ... "
all true though when some wont stop action ends up a neccesity in whatever form it takes

What goes around comes around.. Sit back & enjoy when it does

"There are times in all our lives that things happen which we don't want to happen or indeed aren't happy about . However we should stop to think about why it might be happening .. Did we play a part in the reasons these things have happened . Because actions cause reactions . Is there responsibility and culpability lays at our own feet . So yes there may be times where innocent people get hurt along the way and maybe revenge is something that make us feel temporarily better, but i firmly believe it makes people bitter twisted and rots away inside leaving unhappiness and spite looking back at you in the mirror ... "
Again a lovely way with words

Revenge...like hatred and jealousy are emotions which only hurt and damage the individual feeling them. No useful purpose can be achieved by taking revenge ...tempting as it may be to some. Life is rarely fair...but I try to take life's blows on the chin(s) and move on....older and wiser and ever optimistic.

"Revenge...like hatred and jealousy are emotions which only hurt and damage the individual feeling them. No useful purpose can be achieved by taking revenge ...tempting as it may be to some. Life is rarely fair...but I try to take life's blows on the chin(s) and move on....older and wiser and ever optimistic. "

Very wise words......i(Mulder) hold no grudges life is to short to be full of anger and hatred and have went through my fair share of mixed emotions but revenge was never the answer......

By *homCrownMan  over a year ago

West Fife

Why waste energy on something you cannot change? Swallow the bitter pill and move on. You will feel better for it in the long run.

If like to think that I wouldn't ever take revenge and karma would sort it. But sometimes for that split second I think 'you know what - this karma shit is taking its time'. Yet to react. But there will come a time where I will react.

Revenge has never been one of my faults. Of which I have many. It pointless and in the end just make you look silly. As other people see your wrong.

By *rown eyes 8Woman  over a year ago

South Eastern Spain and Scotland

"Revenge has never been one of my faults. Of which I have many. It pointless and in the end just make you look silly. As other people see your wrong. "

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"

think you answered your own question there .

they may get a moments perverse pleasure with their revenge .but at what cost ? id rather keep my dignity not stooping to low blows for a quick fix . Any ones whos crossed me isn't worth the effort ,time or thought required for revenge. id rather get on with my own life giving them not a backwards glance ,even happier than I was before .just let them stew in their own juices . that to me is better than any revenge "

You little liar ....you get the auld cauldron out and HEX the bassas

Revenge is sweet, it is also a dish best served cold, so revenge is ice cream.......

Life is too short to worry about shit....

The best revenge of all is live a happy good life...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Revenge has never been one of my faults. Of which I have many. It pointless and in the end just make you look silly. As other people see your wrong. "
Never a truer word said, it does indeed make you look silly spitful and not in control at all

the best way to get revenge on someone, is to utterly forget about them and not give a shit about them. I find that really screws with their happiness.

"the best way to get revenge on someone, is to utterly forget about them and not give a shit about them. I find that really screws with their happiness.

"

Very true...I love the saying "Keep smiling, it makes the people who hate you even madder!".

"the best way to get revenge on someone, is to utterly forget about them and not give a shit about them. I find that really screws with their happiness.

Very true...I love the saying "Keep smiling, it makes the people who hate you even madder!". "

You do make me laugh Jinty .. Personally I value my time too much to waste it on those with negativity therefore I'm smiling ..

There are varying degrees of revenge. If you're talking about physical harm then as much as you might want to, it s doesn't make you a better person and the feeling will probably be short lived.

We have a situation at work where a web developer has dragged their feet in doing a site for a client of our and has put considerable strain on our relationship with our client because it so I'm taking a bit of pleasure on dragging my feet paying the invoice. Petty? Yup! Getting a little bit of revenge for their dicking around nearly costing us a client? Yup, feels good!

"So is revenge sweet. Or in the end does it just make bitter and twisted inside. Don't it really make you feel better to take revenge. ??? "
We would never fight fire with fire,only water.

Very true...I love the saying "Keep smiling, it makes the people who hate you even madder!".

You do make me laugh Jinty .. Personally I value my time too much to waste it on those with negativity therefore I'm smiling .. "

Keeps the wrinkles at bay too sister smooth.... thus preserving our youthful good looks...

By *ector BrocklebankMan  over a year ago

a wee place south of Glasgow

Very true...I love the saying "Keep smiling, it makes the people who hate you even madder!". "

Oooo I'm a little bit of a masochist when it comes to revenge if pain is involved evan better

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Have thought about this a lot having listend to another friends experience on here tonight .

Is revenge every truly the answer ? or is it always the actions of spitefull

people out to cause others harm who knows the true answers here

but there are always three sides to a story here their side your side and somwhere in the middle lies the truth and no one who doesn't know whats truly gone on should pass judgement but sadly so many do on here .

"Have thought about this a lot having listend to another friends experience on here tonight .

Is revenge every truly the answer ? or is it always the actions of spitefull

people out to cause others harm who knows the true answers here

but there are always three sides to a story here their side your side and somwhere in the middle lies the truth and no one who doesn't know whats truly gone on should pass judgement but sadly so many do on here . "

I'm happy to accept that revenge is seldom the answer or the solution.

But giving things a wee stir can be fun, and after all is this not supposed to be the season for merriment??

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm happy to accept that revenge is seldom the answer or the solution.

But giving things a wee stir can be fun, and after all is this not supposed to be the season for merriment?? "

I'd rather smooth the waters than stir them

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Those who seek revenge should begin by digging two graves. One for their enemy and one for themselves. Confucius.

But giving things a wee stir can be fun, and after all is this not supposed to be the season for merriment??

I'd rather smooth the waters than stir them "

When we get hurt. We want to hurt that person who caused that hurt. In some way we think it will ease our pain. This mite help for a short time. But it will just give you more pain in the long term. Revenge is never the answer. The person who hurt you know the pain you feel if they are nice person. We don't set out on life to cause hurt. Some times it just happens that way

But giving things a wee stir can be fun, and after all is this not supposed to be the season for merriment?? "

As I remember...someone broke your wooden spoon Mr B. So what are you stirring it with now?????

As I remember...someone broke your wooden spoon Mr B. So what are you stirring it with now????? "

Who me? As if!!

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

As I remember...someone broke your wooden spoon Mr B. So what are you stirring it with now????? "

Pmsl

Its hard not to feel spite to someone who has impacted on your life financiallyand affected physical and mental well being and then

Covered their actions up and not accepted responsibility. I would love revenge but do believe as they say what goes around etc.....

Still wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire mind......

"Its hard not to feel spite to someone who has impacted on your life financiallyand affected physical and mental well being and then

Covered their actions up and not accepted responsibility. I would love revenge but do believe as they say what goes around etc.....

Still wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire mind......"

Best way mate ,

» Add a new message to this topic