FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How did you...

How did you...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...broach the subject of swinging with a partner? Did they already swing? Did you or they suggest it? Interested to know how people get into it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I asked hubby what his biggest fantasy was and he said he'd like to see me with another guy while he watches, shocked at first but here we are

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"I asked hubby what his biggest fantasy was and he said he'd like to see me with another guy while he watches, shocked at first but here we are "

lol mmm a perfect fantasy lol nothing beats the emotional rollercoaster ride of emotions than seeibg your mrs enjoying the pleasures of someone else.

was the same here. While in bed told gee how much id like to see that and here we are happy swingers.

Was wondering how people got into it - I'd love to give it a try, I really would like my gf to be involved but was wondering how to broach it. I think she'd be up for it, she's pretty adventurous so fingers crossed!

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

we met on a similar site, then moved over to this one and got married

That's a nice story Lilandlarry, he's a lucky boy

I (S) had been having fantasies about seeing J with other people and decided to man up one night (sober) and bring up the subject with her and see what she said. She was a little apprehensive a first but agreed to have a look round Fab with me and once she saw that it wasn't full of people throwing their keys in a bowl, she really got into it and 7 months down the line, we've had a great time and no hassles.

For us, I (j) broight up the subject and initially there were tears and snotters, "don't you love me anymore?","am I not good enough" and after months of therapy, marriage counseling and eggshell walking we survived. Then I brought it up again, this time suggesting that she'd enjoy being with another guy/girl.

"Do I get to do it too?" She said hers eyes filling like they had the last time.

"Yes" I said trying to be gentle.

Suddenly she turned her frown upside down!!! "Let me at it!!!!" And the rest as they say is history!!

In all seriousness, it's a difficult one to bring up but having a strong and secure relationship helps and most importantly making the decision to swing and who with must always be a joint decision which is respected by each party.

There are many preconceived ideas that couple who swing do it because their relationship is in difficulty, in fact to many it makes the relationship stronger.

There are many other questions that go with it though :

How do other swingers see swinging?

How do we feel doing it for the first time?

Do they enjoy the other person more?

Etc

Dragged him screaming and kicking every time. Arm forced right up his back saying now you will smile and play nice ok or its back under the stairs for you from now on in !!

Erm on a serious note. It was I scully who sort of slipped into a chat one night where we played a game of 20 questions when we had not long met ,and I asked had he seen two women together before and it went from there from about fantasies . Next thing I was signed up on fab and he was hooked thereafter . Many profiles later and its me who keeps leading him astray ...but I am the angelic one

» Add a new message to this topic