FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Reality

Reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you's think that we act as if there no rule's on the inter net. Do we say and do things which cross the line, does it give us the right to be rude and crude to each other. We don't go into a pub with our cock's hanging out so why here? Do we loses our sense of reality. It a swingers site I know but are ladies any less of a lady because she on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

only you can answer that question (or those that have had dealings with you) me i behave as i do in real life

"only you can answer that question (or those that have had dealings with you) me i behave as i do in real life "
The thread is not about me. But yet again you turn it that way ?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

not about you why are you all powerful and above the "we" get over yourself

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can be very easy for the perception of anonymity on the net to allow people to think that way, many people just dont think about the potential consequences of their behaviour or the possible repercussions.

this is also true of real life but seems to be more prevelent online.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

i think all the realitie's that we're all aware of are all illusions wether it's online/offline...then again they do say that life is how you perceive it there are no rights/or wrongs because those that are critical of the alleged wrongs of other's are no better themselves . at the end of the day when all is said and done nothing really matters at all...im just a poor boy from a poor family! ....

[Removed by poster at 19/12/13 13:32:44]

Thought better of what I had said...tooooo cold to be on the naughty step lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Do you's think that we act as if there no rule's on the inter net. Do we say and do things which cross the line, does it give us the right to be rude and crude to each other. We don't go into a pub with our cock's hanging out so why here? Do we loses our sense of reality. It a swingers site I know but are ladies any less of a lady because she on here. "
Do you think its ok to be rude and crude to people ?

And im certainly a lady despite being on here lol

"Do you's think that we act as if there no rule's on the inter net. Do we say and do things which cross the line, does it give us the right to be rude and crude to each other. We don't go into a pub with our cock's hanging out so why here? Do we loses our sense of reality. It a swingers site I know but are ladies any less of a lady because she on here. Do you think its ok to be rude and crude to people ?

And im certainly a lady despite being on here lol "

Again it not about me. If any women here thinks iv been rude or crude then here the thread to say

I know if one has nothing good to say ...one should haud one's wheesht....

But could I just register a NIL RETURN on this one.......

"Do you's think that we

Do you think its ok to be rude and crude to people ?

And im certainly a lady despite being on here lol Again it not about me. If any women here thinks iv been rude or crude then here the thread to say"

your question was do we so I presume you ment everyone one here including yourself ?

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

I can vouch I'm just as much of a cunt offline as i am on it

By *araidWoman  over a year ago

the west (ish)

I do sometimes think the anonymity of the 'net somehow encouragesd people to think they can safely state opinions or make retorts they might never say in person, so yes - that has to apply to bad behaviour as well as good. Perhaps its human nature to pretend to oneself that no damage has been done when in fact there HAS been, but the pain is not on show and not to be faced up to immediately.

x

"I do sometimes think the anonymity of the 'net somehow encouragesd people to think they can safely state opinions or make retorts they might never say in person, so yes - that has to apply to bad behaviour as well as good. Perhaps its human nature to pretend to oneself that no damage has been done when in fact there HAS been, but the pain is not on show and not to be faced up to immediately.

x"

yes totally agree 100%

"Do you's think that we act as if there no rule's on the inter net. Do we say and do things which cross the line, does it give us the right to be rude and crude to each other. We don't go into a pub with our cock's hanging out so why here? Do we loses our sense of reality. It a swingers site I know but are ladies any less of a lady because she on here. "

I think that many people act like there are no rules and can and do do some very hurtful and spiteful things without explanation, especially to those they find out to be vulnerable or have a chink in their armour so to speak.

I myself try not to hurt anyone, unless they have attacked me first. Then I will fight back to protect myself.

"Do you's think that we act as if there no rule's on the inter net. Do we say and do things which cross the line, does it give us the right to be rude and crude to each other. We don't go into a pub with our cock's hanging out so why here? Do we loses our sense of reality. It a swingers site I know but are ladies any less of a lady because she on here.

I think that many people act like there are no rules and can and do do some very hurtful and spiteful things without explanation, especially to those they find out to be vulnerable or have a chink in their armour so to speak.

I myself try not to hurt anyone, unless they have attacked me first. Then I will fight back to protect myself."

Nice post xx

» Add a new message to this topic