FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > SUB ZERO DOGGING

SUB ZERO DOGGING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

hmm the mercury has dipped below zero and im just wondering if there are any hardened swingers willing to push their limitations to the limit and beyond and test their mind,body and soul with a spot of "SUB ZERO DOGGING" lol

what's the craziest meet you've had in the most extreme weather conditions?

ive done a fair few bitterly cold and rainsoaked meets that have left me shivering with delight for days afterwards lol

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

In a seaside viewpoint with her bent over into the boot area of her b/f's elderly Ford Sierra in a torrential gale with the rain blowing almost horizontally up my arse while a constant stream of drips from the tailgate went straight down my neck.

Who says romance is dead?

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"In a seaside viewpoint with her bent over into the boot area of her b/f's elderly Ford Sierra in a torrential gale with the rain blowing almost horizontally up my arse while a constant stream of drips from the tailgate went straight down my neck.

"

lol brave man!

By *evilishCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"In a seaside viewpoint with her bent over into the boot area of her b/f's elderly Ford Sierra in a torrential gale with the rain blowing almost horizontally up my arse while a constant stream of drips from the tailgate went straight down my neck.

"

Ford sierra's are quite roomy though, would you not have preferred the warm back seat?;)

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Consideration for the audience came into it.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I like my warmth - sub zero doesn't appeal to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing wrong with getting it out in the cold, so long as its hard 1st and she is ready (if she aint, just persuade her more ). If she complains its too cold, just fuck her harder till she shuts up

Falkirk

"Nothing wrong with getting it out in the cold, so long as its hard 1st and she is ready (if she aint, just persuade her more ). If she complains its too cold, just fuck her harder till she shuts up"

I know, I know - or until you warm her up!

"Nothing wrong with getting it out in the cold, so long as its hard 1st and she is ready (if she aint, just persuade her more ). If she complains its too cold, just fuck her harder till she shuts up"

Awe....how lovely.... the age of chivalry isn't dead, its only hibernating.

"Nothing wrong with getting it out in the cold, so long as its hard 1st and she is ready (if she aint, just persuade her more ). If she complains its too cold, just fuck her harder till she shuts up

Awe....how lovely.... the age of chivalry isn't dead, its only hibernating. "

chivalry is long gone.

Women these days keep wanting equal rights, well get out there, get naked and warm us up for a change!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

and good spanked bottom always good for warming up too

Falkirk

"Nothing wrong with getting it out in the cold, so long as its hard 1st and she is ready (if she aint, just persuade her more ). If she complains its too cold, just fuck her harder till she shuts up

and good spanked bottom always good for warming up too "

You just like the spanked bottom - you don't need warming up!

women who like a good spanking are awesome....nothing like leaving a good hand print on them, even better when they cant lay down in bed

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"women who like a good spanking are awesome....nothing like leaving a good hand print on them, even better when they cant lay down in bed "

hahaha glad you enjoy it as much as i do

"chivalry is long gone.

Women these days keep wanting equal rights, well get out there, get naked and warm us up for a change!"

Far too cold...use your men's rights and have a wank!

» Add a new message to this topic