FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > criticise

criticise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r-tidymrs-fit OP   Couple  over a year ago

earth

A topic gets posted in the forum, and it seems to me that certain individuals enjoy picking posts apart and making fun of people.

Why? Cant you just ignore it and shut the fuck up. The post may not be valid to you but it is valid to someone.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A topic gets posted in the forum, and it seems to me that certain individuals enjoy picking posts apart and making fun of people.

Why? Cant you just ignore it and shut the fuck up. The post may not be valid to you but it is valid to someone.

"

You have a very valid point however, some people just can't help themselves, they have to stick their noses in. Just ignore them, I do now.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Everyone does it some more than others ,the forums are a place to give opinions but some do use it to air their dirty laundry to all and to have a dig at people that sadly will never change x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

the forums are the forums they are not lets all hold hands and not have a mind sometimes posts can become heated (not always for the reason the post was intended)thats the nature of opinionated debate. wouldnt the world be a sorry place if we all agreed

earth

Perhaps...but some comments are damn right harsh and offensive and id say verging on bullying.

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Perhaps...but some comments are damn right harsh and offensive and id say verging on bullying. "

If you see this happening, please report the post to admin as they will not tolerate that sort of behaviour

"Perhaps...but some comments are damn right harsh and offensive and id say verging on bullying. "
Agree some time it like a pack of wolf's I see on here. And they don't even see it. But other can so that make them look silly not the person who took their time to make a thread. Like them or not it take people to make threads to keep the forum going. DONT LIKE DONT POSTED SIMPLE

To try and belittle someone for your enjoyment or make your look good to other. Is not funny or smart. It hard enough to post for the first time here. And without new blood here this forum will die. Is it wrong to ask for help. So you don't like kiss and shag. It can't become a talking shop just for friends on the forum

Falkirk

Grouphug

earth

Im a member of other forums and they welcome new people, I use them to ask advice on things im not clued up on and their advice and guidance is priceless and some go that extra length to help, but here it seems asking a question or for advice is frowned upon. Yes some people are helpful and give you the answers you may need, but some people would rather mail you direct purely to avoid a forum backlash as they dont want shot down....I think thats sad.

"Grouphug"
for a group hug you need to be part of a group lol lol but here a hug for you

"Grouphug"
for a group hug you need to be part of a group lol lol but here a hug for you

Im in lots of groups- join one

Falkirk

"Im a member of other forums and they welcome new people, I use them to ask advice on things im not clued up on and their advice and guidance is priceless and some go that extra length to help, but here it seems asking a question or for advice is frowned upon. Yes some people are helpful and give you the answers you may need, but some people would rather mail you direct purely to avoid a forum backlash as they dont want shot down....I think thats sad."

I'm happy to offer advice if it's asked for - sometimes it's even useful. But I always encourage new people to post and if they start to get shot down I try to stand up for them

"Im in lots of groups- join one"
Don't do groups myself. Stop you thinking for yourself it follow the leader in a group

Morning's laugh hehe

Falkirk

"Im in lots of groups- join oneDon't do groups myself. Stop you thinking for yourself it follow the leader in a group "

Hmmmmmmm no it doesn't

"Im in lots of groups- join oneDon't do groups myself. Stop you thinking for yourself it follow the leader in a group

Hmmmmmmm no it doesn't "

You asking me or you telling me ?

Falkirk

"Im in lots of groups- join oneDon't do groups myself. Stop you thinking for yourself it follow the leader in a group

Hmmmmmmm no it doesn't You asking me or you telling me ? "

Expressing MY opinion

Falkirk

"A topic gets posted in the forum, and it seems to me that certain individuals enjoy picking posts apart and making fun of people.

"

And this just shows how easily and quickly it happens when people decide the majority are wrong

Stop criticising

Hmmmmmmm no it doesn't You asking me or you telling me ?

Expressing MY opinion "

Just like me here. So like it or not that my opinion. Never meet a group without a leader. And every other person trying to follow the leader

And this just shows how easily and quickly it happens when people decide the majority are wrong "

Majority is not always right. Sometime it a lone voice that is right. Just like all over the world with majority rule. Some times it pays to listen to other's not just with the majority and your followers in life

Hmmmmmmm no it doesn't You asking me or you telling me ?

Expressing MY opinion Just like me here. So like it or not that my opinion. Never meet a group without a leader. And every other person trying to follow the leader "

and who is this leader you speak about ?

You have an opinion some will agree with you some wont .

I have an opinion some will agree with me some wont so whos right and whos wrong ?

That for people to make their own mind up who the leader maybe. Not for me to make up there minds. I agree or disagree off my own back. Not to please a group or a team or anything like it. So if I am talking dribble then it my own dribble not to part of a group dribble. I don't need the points here

Nice to get on with everyone but its never going to happen. Some are sound and some are arses. But hey thats life.

Sadly the world isn't the smell of cut grass, marshmallows and cute wee puppies....

"That for people to make their own mind up who the leader maybe. Not for me to make up there minds. I agree or disagree off my own back. Not to please a group or a team or anything like it. So if I am talking dribble then it my own dribble not to part of a group dribble. I don't need the points here "
And you don't think the same applies for others on here that maybe they make up their own minds too ? or that they aint part of any group as you call it but that they are infact speaking for themselves.

I sit at home when replying on the forums and the words I type are totally 100% mine.

If you read the thread group was not my word. As in Grouphug think I right but will check

"If you read the thread group was not my word. As in Grouphug think I right but will check "
Group or gang is a word u use constantly

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Its an open forum....

Say whatever the fuck you want

"If you read the thread group was not my word. As in Grouphug think I right but will check "

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Its an open forum....

"

Within the rules

"Its an open forum....

Within the rules "

A valid point....To everyone

"If you read the thread group was not my word. As in Grouphug think I right but will check Group or gang is a word u use constantly "
Other then this thread show me were......

"If you read the thread group was not my word. As in Grouphug think I right but will check Group or gang is a word u use constantly Other then this thread show me were...... "
Pms are not allowed to be posted so I cant

Falkirk

"Its an open forum....

Within the rules

A valid point....To everyone "

BOOBIES!!!!!!!

And to anyone who thinks I'm a crazy perv - he is

"If you read the thread group was not my word. As in Grouphug think I right but will check Group or gang is a word u use constantly Other then this thread show me were...... Pms are not allowed to be posted so I cant "
That must be a long time ago before a social ?

"If you read the thread group was not my word. As in Grouphug think I right but will check Group or gang is a word u use constantly Other then this thread show me were...... Pms are not allowed to be posted so I cant That must be a long time ago before a social ?"
before a social ?

"Im in lots of groups- join one

Don't do groups myself. Stop you thinking for yourself it follow the leader in a group "

So, under interests....

Group Sex

Is that just a dream?? Or are you just talking bollox and actually want to be part of a group??

Yes you forgot. That a shock. Lol lol lol

Falkirk

Ahhhhhhhhh penny drops

NOW I get it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If you read the thread group was not my word. As in Grouphug think I right but will check Group or gang is a word u use constantly Other then this thread show me were...... Pms are not allowed to be posted so I cant That must be a long time ago before a social ?"

Can you two please keep your issues away from the forum.