FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > man in glasgow

man in glasgow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ord and lady OP   Couple  over a year ago

around Glasgow

after relaying messages to and fro we decided to meet a single guy that on his profile said he stayed in glasgow,quite handy we thought.how wrong we were ,he gave us his address and told us its about 30 odd miles from glasgow.what a waste of time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe he's Dyslexia lol

or maybe he moved....and forgot?

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

if i thought a guy was worth meeting those few extra miles wouldn't have mattered if i was unable to accomodate him

around Glasgow

"if i thought a guy was worth meeting those few extra miles wouldn't have mattered if i was unable to accomodate him"
he approached us for a meet and we certainly dont mind travelling,but when its approx a 70 mile round trip down the m74 where snow blizzards have been reported then no thanks,but if you want i can mail you who it was and you can meet him

around Glasgow

"if i thought a guy was worth meeting those few extra miles wouldn't have mattered if i was unable to accomodate him"
i thought we would have accommodated his needs if he had stayed around glasgow

We had a single man like that recently too,said Glasgow when in fact it was Inverkip

Dont mind folks not being exact about where they stay...but they could at least say it near where they stay.

"after relaying messages to and fro we decided to meet a single guy that on his profile said he stayed in glasgow,quite handy we thought.how wrong we were ,he gave us his address and told us its about 30 odd miles from glasgow.what a waste of time "

Maybe he lives in a mobile home, and he forgot to 'chuck' his wheels, and it rolled down the M74? You do see some strange things on that motorway mind

» Add a new message to this topic