FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gangbang/Orgy

Gangbang/Orgy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm planning on throwing my own wee Gangbang/Orgy when I move in to my new flat next month.;-) Plans at the moment are for it to be held on 1st March and it will just be a small affair as it's my first and maybe last depending on how it goes

I already have one couple who I've met several times before who are interested as well as one single female. Plus I have three single friends who are maybe interested in attending so currently I'll be only looking for one more couple. However that's not what this post is in regards to although I would be willing to take the names of any couples who'd want to potentially get their names down Not expecting a mad influx of names though no matter how hopeful I might be

Anyway, point is if anyone has any hints, tips or general advice on what makes a good wee sex party or get together then I'd be happy to hear from anyone. Not necessarily just from those who have organised them but one's who have attended them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

Prepare to be stood up by those who fail to appear. Sadly it happens, although there are folk who travel over 3 hours to attend good events.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

sounds like a plan good luck...try to find some reliable people that you've met already as it helps....bear in mind that at least 70% of the people who say theyre coming wont actually show...organising parties/gangbangs etc can be a rather stressful affair...speaking from extensive experience in the field of organising such events

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice guys.;-) A few people I know personally and are closes friends so it's less of a concern with them. Might be best to take the potential names of some people who may contact me once I'm properly advertising. Just as a backup in case anyone drops out. Hopefully that won't happen so here's me keeping my finger crossed.;-)

» Add a new message to this topic