FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > the new david icke

the new david icke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

David Silvester a ukip councillor has claimed that the recent flooding is a biblical plague caused by David Cameron and the uk parliament deciding to legalise gay marraige.

wonder what the next plague or pestilence will be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've had one already......Ninja's threads

"We've had one already......Ninja's threads "

Lol

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

He sounds more like a westbro church member than David Ike, there's no mention of shape shifting reptilian aliens ruling the world

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"He sounds more like a westbro church member than David Ike, there's no mention of shape shifting reptilian aliens ruling the world "

He's an ex Tory. It doesn't get more reptilian alien than that.

"We've had one already......Ninja's threads "

Chortle!!

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"He sounds more like a westbro church member than David Ike, there's no mention of shape shifting reptilian aliens ruling the world

He's an ex Tory. It doesn't get more reptilian alien than that."

I'll give you that one lol.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Over here we just, rightly, consider people like this to be a bit nuts. In the US though a republican politician could probably get away with saying this and many people would think there was nothing controversial about it. Which is worrying.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love David Icke..and before dismissing him as mad then i suggest reading his book as he has evidence to back up such claims he makes, and trust me its an eye opener

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I love David Icke..and before dismissing him as mad then i suggest reading his book as he has evidence to back up such claims he makes, and trust me its an eye opener "
read his books need some serious dossage to believe any of it pmsl

"I love David Icke..and before dismissing him as mad then i suggest reading his book as he has evidence to back up such claims he makes, and trust me its an eye opener "

I kind of half agree, his stuff about the banking system and how the world's run is excellent, really well researched and backed up with masses of evidence. If he'd stick to that it'd be great. But then... .......lizards .

Evidence for the lizard people? I've GOT to read that.

Glasgow

"I love David Icke..and before dismissing him as mad then i suggest reading his book as he has evidence to back up such claims he makes, and trust me its an eye opener

Evidence for the lizard people? I've GOT to read that."

Yes.....i believe almost every word, more fool yous who dont

By *ky HookMan  over a year ago

Dundee

"I love David Icke..and before dismissing him as mad then i suggest reading his book as he has evidence to back up such claims he makes, and trust me its an eye opener

I kind of half agree, his stuff about the banking system and how the world's run is excellent, really well researched and backed up with masses of evidence. If he'd stick to that it'd be great. But then... .......lizards ."

I dont see why the lizard things a problem. Is it any different from any of the other religions the world over who have an advanced being being worshipped or giving guidence or controling a less advanced society. Or how our own technical advances would appear as magic or as gods to our ancestors (we assume). Or to the alien seeding earth theory postulated in shows like Star Trek, Stargate, Dr Who and the like?

coatbridge

I kind of half agree, his stuff about the banking system and how the world's run is excellent, really well researched and backed up with masses of evidence. If he'd stick to that it'd be great. But then... .......lizards .

I dont see why the lizard things a problem. Is it any different from any of the other religions the world over who have an advanced being being worshipped or giving guidence or controling a less advanced society. Or how our own technical advances would appear as magic or as gods to our ancestors (we assume). Or to the alien seeding earth theory postulated in shows like Star Trek, Stargate, Dr Who and the like?"

well the fact that the moon is known to be a solid mass and not an empty "deathstar" kinda takes any credance out of the equation

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

The propaganda massive are in full effect

Was it Coventry David Icke played for?

glasgow

Didn't he predict the world would end in the 1990's?

"Didn't he predict the world would end in the 1990's?"

cant remember exactly what he predicted back then, but there was something about an earthquake that would swallow arran.

I think the island is still there

coatbridge

not positive but im pretty sure he pridicted that his predictions would be wrong on a tv show win win prediction right there

David Icke is a fucking bellend.

I do love conspiracy-tards though. YouTube has some absolute belters like Vonhelton, Gorilla199 just to name a couple.

For anyone that believes in David Ickes bullshit, there is help in Glasgow for you. Just off Great Western Road there is a place called Gartnavel, pop in there for a little chat.

Glasgow

"David Icke is a fucking bellend.

I do love conspiracy-tards though. YouTube has some absolute belters like Vonhelton, Gorilla199 just to name a couple.

For anyone that believes in David Ickes bullshit, there is help in Glasgow for you. Just off Great Western Road there is a place called Gartnavel, pop in there for a little chat. "

Could think of someone else who is a fucking bellend

"David Icke is a fucking bellend.

For anyone that believes in David Ickes bullshit, there is help in Glasgow for you. Just off Great Western Road there is a place called Gartnavel, pop in there for a little chat. "

That Alex Jones guy, innit?

Couldn't agree more, actually.

Quote didn't work out quite right, now I do look like a bellend.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am going to admit I don't know who the fuck David Icke is. & I don't really care.

Glasgow

"I am going to admit I don't know who the fuck David Icke is. & I don't really care."

Keep yer neb oot then

Spent hours and hours reading/watching David idle stuff, his research to back up his claims regarding the banking systems, world elite ect are presented very well, personally I wish he would lay off the lizard shit and spaceship moon stuff and he would gain himself a lot more credability.

still sad to see that people still dismiss him at any claim without even looking at his research, and blindly follow and accept what they are told on T.V as fact. If even quarter of the UK people fully understood the banking systems, the info David icke has been trying to get out, then there would be a revolution by tomorrow morning.

Even lookin through this thread at people shooting him down, is actually really sad considering he's givin you the chance to learn what they won't teach.

Bliss is ignorance in the age of information!

Glasgow

"Spent hours and hours reading/watching David idle stuff, his research to back up his claims regarding the banking systems, world elite ect are presented very well, personally I wish he would lay off the lizard shit and spaceship moon stuff and he would gain himself a lot more credability.

still sad to see that people still dismiss him at any claim without even looking at his research, and blindly follow and accept what they are told on T.V as fact. If even quarter of the UK people fully understood the banking systems, the info David icke has been trying to get out, then there would be a revolution by tomorrow morning.

Even lookin through this thread at people shooting him down, is actually really sad considering he's givin you the chance to learn what they won't teach.

Bliss is ignorance in the age of information!"

Someone who sees sense well done, people are too ignorant for their own good

By *hySoSerious85Man  over a year ago

Melbourne

"David Silvester a ukip councillor has claimed that the recent flooding is a biblical plague caused by David Cameron and the uk parliament deciding to legalise gay marraige.

wonder what the next plague or pestilence will be "

um im no expert bu that's got hee haw in common with what david ike claims,

Melbourne

"Spent hours and hours reading/watching David idle stuff, his research to back up his claims regarding the banking systems, world elite ect are presented very well, personally I wish he would lay off the lizard shit and spaceship moon stuff and he would gain himself a lot more credability.

Im reading "human race get off your knees the lion sleeps no more" I don't agree with everything ike says and a lot of it is above what my limited mind can take in but so far its been a real eye opener and a great read

Glasgow

Im reading "human race get off your knees the lion sleeps no more" I don't agree with everything ike says and a lot of it is above what my limited mind can take in but so far its been a real eye opener and a great read"

Im reading that too its crazy and defo an eye opener

Evidence for the lizard people? I've GOT to read that.

Yes.....i believe almost every word, more fool yous who dont "

I am a bronzed adonis sex god, who will take you to heights of ecstasy you can only imagine. More fool you if you don't believe that!

Melbourne

"

Im reading that too its crazy and defo an eye opener "

How far in are you? I also have remember who you are. If you have Netflix there is one of his lectures on it,

Glasgow

"

How far in are you? I also have remember who you are. If you have Netflix there is one of his lectures on it, "

At the reptiles bit u?

Melbourne

"

How far in are you? I also have remember who you are. If you have Netflix there is one of his lectures on it,

At the reptiles bit u?"

chapter 16, "the human reality game" its all beginning to get a bit complex, reading and re-reading to make sure I get it , theres so much of his stuff that makes you look at things differently,

Melbourne

"

At the reptiles bit u?"

ypu should check out liam in 3 on youtube, I watch his stuff from time to time, hes quite funny

"David Silvester a ukip councillor has claimed that the recent flooding is a biblical plague caused by David Cameron and the uk parliament deciding to legalise gay marraige.

wonder what the next plague or pestilence will be

um im no expert bu that's got hee haw in common with what david ike claims, "

No need to take it so seriously, this was a tongue in cheek reference to david ickes predictions of natural disasters that were going to destroy us back in the 1990's as a result of our ungodly behaviour.

its hard not to dismiss the man when you read his belief that we are being controlled by a reptillian humanoid race called the babylonian brotherhood who live in tunnels and caverns inside the earth, and were put here by the anunnaki people of the draco constellation as part of a breeding programme. Maybe he had a bad trip while watching they live and thinks that hes here to chew bubblegum and kick ass....

as for the education he is trying to give us, he is simply taking parts of political, economic and religious theories which have been around for longer than he has and then interweaving them with his own psychosis and megalomania.

Perhaps it would be better to read similar content from more coherent sources without all the alien race stuff.

glasgow

its hard not to dismiss the man when you read his belief that we are being controlled by a reptillian humanoid race called the babylonian brotherhood who live in tunnels and caverns inside the earth, and were put here by the anunnaki people of the draco constellation as part of a breeding programme. Maybe he had a bad trip while watching they live and thinks that hes here to chew bubblegum and kick ass....

as for the education he is trying to give us, he is simply taking parts of political, economic and religious theories which have been around for longer than he has and then interweaving them with his own psychosis and megalomania.

Perhaps it would be better to read similar content from more coherent sources without all the alien race stuff."

Pretty much agree with this.

Is David Idle Eric Idles bro'?

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy........

Perhaps it would be better to read similar content from more coherent sources without all the alien race stuff.

Pretty much agree with this."

the other thing that springs to mind is how much money is he making from his books, dvds and live appearances.

going by the lower end of sales figures for human race get of your knees the book and dvd have grossed aprox £5 million.

This sounds like the sort of wealth creation that would secure his place among the world elite.

By *i-shoptonMan  over a year ago

bishopton

Richard Dawkins

"The god delusion"

Compulsive arguments , compulsive reading

I commend it to my fellow fabbers.

..... And no , I'm not a relative !

"Richard Dawkins

"The god delusion"

Compulsive arguments , compulsive reading

I commend it to my fellow fabbers.

..... And no , I'm not a relative !

"

not sure about compulsive but it is a thought provoking read. And just as a bonus its available as a free download.

anyone interested in banking systems and how they failed could do worse than read " out of pocket: how collective amnesia lost the world its wealth, again" by clark mcginn

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am going to admit I don't know who the fuck David Icke is. & I don't really care."

Consider yourself fortunate.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I am going to admit I don't know who the fuck David Icke is. & I don't really care.

Consider yourself fortunate."

I do

The Weather girls - It's Raining men on You Tube

Go UKIP go !!

coatbridge

prefer to make my own views not blindly follow the sheep exactly. what this guy and many like him preach basically drawing the sheep over to follow his teachings me i prefer to use my own mind and believe what i see as truth

» Add a new message to this topic