FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Killing time

Killing time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been stuck in my office all week with barely a thing to do, I have a small office with comp next to the radiator, so keeping my ass awake is hard enough, then there is the work comp that can barely be used for all the restricted access. I can use my smartphone hence why I'm on here now but its draining my battery, even had to bring a charger into work with me.

Now when I say barely anything to do, my shift this week is 8-4 and since Monday id be lucky to have done 2 hours worth of real work, so.... How can I kill time? Even brought a book in today but just not feeling it right now so its still in the car.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Can you take earphones in & listen to some music? Do some sketching? Become a candy crush addict? Read some magazines?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Write a blog about your FAB experiences, get it out there and increase the readership. Next thing you will have Google AdSense wanting to advertise and you'll start making money.

Next thing you know you have a new income. One which might supersede your work income.

Point in case is that there are millions of potential ideas floating around. Just find one and go hard at it.

Got a small radio in here with me, usually on galaxy or talk sport, as for drawing/sketching 5 year olds are better than me lol not got much of an art side to me.

Even tryin to find some games to play online is Impossible due to the restrictions.

"Write a blog about your FAB experiences, get it out there and increase the readership. Next thing you will have Google AdSense wanting to advertise and you'll start making money.

Next thing you know you have a new income. One which might supersede your work income.

Point in case is that there are millions of potential ideas floating around. Just find one and go hard at it."

Yea you are right, there is endless possibilities to earn a 2nd income, most days during my free time at work I do some trading ect using gumtree and ebay.

Started this job 3 years ago and I noticed immediately how much free spare time was involved so I made sure to use that time wisely, just seems things have slowed down the last month or so.

» Add a new message to this topic