FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Freaky Friday Roll Call

Freaky Friday Roll Call

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ky Hook OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Morning gang whos still up or like me just woke up from a dream? And what are your fab-tabulious plans for today? I do hope they are all freaky and fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Morning gang whos still up or like me just woke up from a dream? And what are your fab-tabulious plans for today? I do hope they are all freaky and fun "

I'm still up cleaning you?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Just in my weekend started last night back to the grind monday

Good night good morning just heading to bed i(Iain) am back up in four hours hope you all have a good one.

Just up to head to the harbour, land a few hundred boxes get changd and thenoff to my day job then after that drive 190 miles to edinburgh. Gonna be knackered!

Canny sleep

Bambibo decided hf 4 was waking up time this morning damn teething. Have a great day everyone x

Beauty x

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Give him some calpol beauty and a bottle, then put him back to bed - that may work for geek too

Falkirk

Morning, I'm awake and off to work in a bit

"Give him some calpol beauty and a bottle, then put him back to bed - that may work for geek too "

Lol i wish once hes up hes up but ill just nap later when he does n hes going to grannie tomo so long lie on sunday

N as for geek i have the opposite probkem its trying to get him up lop no calpol required there xx

Falkirk

"Give him some calpol beauty and a bottle, then put him back to bed - that may work for geek too

Lol i wish once hes up hes up but ill just nap later when he does n hes going to grannie tomo so long lie on sunday

N as for geek i have the opposite probkem its trying to get him up lop no calpol required there xx"

And there was me thinking you'd worked out how to,get geek up

Morning all last day of the week for me

"Give him some calpol beauty and a bottle, then put him back to bed - that may work for geek too

N as for geek i have the opposite probkem its trying to get him up lop no calpol required there xx

And there was me thinking you'd worked out how to,get geek up "

Hahaha almost chocked on my coffee there!! Oh when im with him its not a problem but ehen we live 45 mins apart it can b a challenge at times lol z

Falkirk

Hahaha almost chocked on my coffee there!! Oh when im with him its not a problem but ehen we live 45 mins apart it can b a challenge at times lol z"

I bet geek would disagree......just phone him up and say 'Wakey wakey, hands off snakey' then hang up! Job done! Lmao x

Hahaha almost chocked on my coffee there!! Oh when im with him its not a problem but ehen we live 45 mins apart it can b a challenge at times lol z

I bet geek would disagree......just phone him up and say 'Wakey wakey, hands off snakey' then hang up! Job done! Lmao x"

U joking if i deprived him of that id defo be broken when i seen him i like my ability to walk too much x

Falkirk

I bet geek would disagree......just phone him up and say 'Wakey wakey, hands off snakey' then hang up! Job done! Lmao x

U joking if i deprived him of that id defo be broken when i seen him i like my ability to walk too much x"

Lmao. Poor beauty

[Removed by poster at 31/01/14 06:25:25]

U joking if i deprived him of that id defo be broken when i seen him i like my ability to walk too much x

Lmao. Poor beauty "

Oi you put me on a wank ban since yesterday and I'm already crawling the walls.... Get the crutches out bitch I'm coming to get you lol x

Geek

Falkirk

Breathe geek!! BREATHE!!!!

By *ky Hook OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Morning gang seems like weve got some nice plans for today. Fi I went back to sleep hun sorry couldnt stay up. Andy enjoy work if you can B & G if do decide to break each other try to do it quietly we dont want to wake nurse ratshitt do we

Falkirk

"Morning gang seems like weve got some nice plans for today. Fi I went back to sleep hun sorry couldnt stay up. Andy enjoy work if you can B & G if do decide to break each other try to do it quietly we dont want to wake nurse ratshitt do we "

Oh god - you've got a point!!!

Geek - keep the noise down or else she will be after us all!!!!!

Morning all....long journey today so just about to head off.....but big smiley face this morning!!!!!! Mmmmmm

Morning!

Thank god its friday!

No school runs for 2 days!! Yipee!!

By *he Bluesome TwosomeCouple  over a year ago

west lothian

"Morning!

Thank god its friday!

No school runs for 2 days!! Yipee!!"

amen x

Morning all xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Good morning everyone happy flirty Friday hope you all have a great day and weekend Xxxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Morning all. Just getting ready to go to physio (oh joy), which means an afternoon on the horse tranquillisers so that I am fit for tomorrow.

Have a good one x

Morning all. Chilling at my friends for a few days

» Add a new message to this topic