FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > encouraging directing

encouraging directing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it just me or should there be a rule which states that if someone enourages another to direct (in non-directing room) they as well as the director should get banned????

on observing the room on a number of occasions the same few women sit naked or nearly naked and lavish the attention of the opposite sex....i know there is alot of harmless banter in the rooms but when the blokes say things like "do it again" etc they get warned for directing and then banned....whilst i agree this is appropriate my question is shouldnt the female get a ban also????

there is a room for this guys, if u want directed please go there and leave the scottish chat room to be just that....a chat room!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

here here

totally agree with you tracey,

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

We already discussed this today tracey and i still agree hun xxxx

Trace I totally agree with you there, I have had to put my own cam off a few times when certain fems do that, it encourages the guys to talk to every fem on cam in the same way and direct them. That isn't the reason I use my cam... I am there for friends and others to see me face to face and to just have a laugh. I've had to ask the fems who do encourage directing to please stop or go to the directing room and to try and understand how uncomfortable it makes it for the others on cam and in the room....it falls on deaf ears most of the time. Maybe a ban or two for those who so blatantly encourage and revel in the directing would stop it being so prevalent in the chat room xxxx

It makes it really difficult when as a mod you have someone on cam enticing folks to direct them........the female concerned was banned the other day for encouraging folks in the room for asking and enticing males to direct.

There is a room for directing and performing.........more people need to use the room..... It aint exactly rocket science.

lol trac you know i agree with you as we have discussed this... its not fair on the guys most o the time if the girls are gonna encourage... so yes i would agree the girls should be warned and banned too :D xx

"It makes it really difficult when as a mod you have someone on cam enticing folks to direct them........the female concerned was banned the other day for encouraging folks in the room for asking and enticing males to direct.

There is a room for directing and performing.........more people need to use the room..... It aint exactly rocket science."

i think the fem shouldve been banned longer than she was..if its the same fem im thinking of xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

christ what did i miss??? n wondering who the fem was now lol

yip i agree,cant be havn 1 rule for some and another for others?

auds x

while i agree with poster those who ACTIVELY incourage directing should be warned ....... some females like to sit 1/2 naked or naked on cam and are not there to be or incourge directing.

SO why paint all with same brush!!!!

Can i just say I seem to get into trouble for directing when i don't mean it, it is just the way it comes out so i do apologise, but on one or 2 occasions there was more than i doing it in the room (directing that is)and nothing was done about it? is it because i am not a regular swinger or in chat often.

But i do agree one rule should be the same for all no matter who u r!!!!

"It makes it really difficult when as a mod you have someone on cam enticing folks to direct them........the female concerned was banned the other day for encouraging folks in the room for asking and enticing males to direct.

There is a room for directing and performing.........more people need to use the room..... It aint exactly rocket science.

i think the fem shouldve been banned longer than she was..if its the same fem im thinking of xx"

we cannot ban for longer than 4 hours

"while i agree with poster those who ACTIVELY incourage directing should be warned ....... some females like to sit 1/2 naked or naked on cam and are not there to be or incourge directing.

SO why paint all with same brush!!!!"

grid i wasnt painting all with the same brush i did say the same few women do it who encourage directing not everyone who sits semi-naked/naked

have most of us at some point not done something on cam that could be seen in the same light though ?? even though its for a laugh n a giggle how would you seperate it from the fems that are doing it deliberately for that kind of attention, I do agree with what your saying an that fems that are leading guys on to direct in such a way that its affecting everyone then fair enough but really where do you draw that line.

sublime xxxx

Unless the person involved was actually asking to be directed then cant realy see a problem.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some people dont want to be directed on cam and would rather go at their own pace.

There isn't any rule to say they cannot get their kit off in any non directing room.....but if they are encouraging people to direct them, and actually doing what they ask in a non directing room, then they will be banned also if they didn't stop.

totally with you on this one tracy got a lot of crap for bringing this up in rm yesterday we all love to cam and if u dont wanna show face then sori my opinion is you just dont cam its encouraging the lads to say what they get banned for and the lasses just sit back n snigger when they get booted so unfair xxxxxx

totally agree with u saphire seems to be diffrent rules for diffrent peeps on here xxxx

thank copthis thought i was being paranoid xx

If someone is actively encouraging the others in the room to direct them then yes we will boot them.......but this is a very difficult field to moderate.

Hmmm, guess there will be no more of the Dancing Boobers then - although it has to be said that its only done in a fun way, and I make no apologies for having fun in the chatroom.....but I also realise that some may find this as inappropriate

foxie not at all....its the ones that get some kinda kick out of seeing the guys get booted that have the problem....u carry on with ur dancing all u want lol

"If someone is actively encouraging the others in the room to direct them then yes we will boot them.......but this is a very difficult field to moderate."

jo i agree with u hun that this can be difficult to moderate and u all do a great job xx

Oh dear Dancing Boobies!!! well if we have offended anyone then plz say, as it was done for a laugh and for no other reason. Also Trace we do think that a ban should be put in place for the peeps that do encourage others to direct.

Am a Happy Spangly Goddess now !! Dancin Boobers are back !! But I have to agree with the original thread, those "ladies" that feel the need to have men drooling over them on cam obviously have very low self esteem, and then to snigger when a chap is banned only makes us Goddesses look malicious especially when there's a specific room for the very purpose of Directing. Mind you....not being the type of woman to ever do what a man tells me, I've never experienced the drooling !! lol

hey i flash but all in fun..not 2 get directed..just 2 show friends they got twins on the site lol xx

"hey i flash but all in fun..not 2 get directed..just 2 show friends they got twins on the site lol xx"

dont stop stunna we love it lol x

im a fraid me boobs now be stayin in their errrrrm holster lol ........

well maybe noo lol so long as its only in fun as some of us like to do then im up for it ..

but those that constantly abuse the system just to see how many lads can be booted is not on. im all for havin a laugh on cam an in our chatroom but making lads get booted isnt on .

so keep the fun an loose the tits that do it.

sioux xx

"Oh dear Dancing Boobies!!! well if we have offended anyone then plz say, as it was done for a laugh and for no other reason. Also Trace we do think that a ban should be put in place for the peeps that do encourage others to direct. "

meg and rob i dont think u 2 are capable of offending anyone hunnies xxxx

"hey i flash but all in fun..not 2 get directed..just 2 show friends they got twins on the site lol xx"

she means my baldy heed is exactly the same as one of her finest....

I would like to direct her........

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"hey i flash but all in fun..not 2 get directed..just 2 show friends they got twins on the site lol xx

she means my baldy heed is exactly the same as one of her finest....

I would like to direct her........

xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

directig away garry ..ya baldy git lol xx

"directig away garry ..ya baldy git lol xx"

gets yur gums roond .........???

in the interest of maintaining my dignity, I will refrain from finishing this sentance in a public forum...

lol lol lol xxxxx

garry suck my plums lol xx

"garry suck my plums lol xx"

I have and I will again....... and what ripe plums they were.......

x lol

lol ya mad man..mind keep that head shining the wan on ya shoulders lol xxx

"lol ya mad man..mind keep that head shining the wan on ya shoulders lol xxx"

I refer you to the post on 'wanking' I dinna polish the other heed very often xxxx

lol who says us scots cant have fun..wank away garry lol xx

I am all mixed up so please help

So if a lady goes on cam with her tits out that is directing? But f a block is sitting chugging away at hi weenie this is not directing.

I thought this was an adult site and we are all old enough to say yes or not to watch cams! So why do we need to be told what and what not to do.

Most off the people in the room say things for a laugh but get repremanded for it and it seems to be one rule for one and a diff for others.

sorry i no i am guilty 4 barin flesh n flashin on cam!!

i promise 2 try keep my clothes on and ma boobies in lol!!!

xxxx

"sorry i no i am guilty 4 barin flesh n flashin on cam!!

xxxx"

NO NO NO NO KINKY XXXXXX

just dont ask me to decide if you SHOULD jiggle to the left or jiggle to the right ...

JUST JIGGLE XXXXXXXXX

"sorry i no i am guilty 4 barin flesh n flashin on cam!!

xxxx"

dont u bloody dare mrs!!!!!! ahhhhhh wish i had kept my gob shut now....

woohoooo get ya boobies out lol xx

"

dont u bloody dare mrs!!!!!! ahhhhhh wish i had kept my gob shut now...."

not at all ... I can think of one lady who appears on cam, bare breasted, touching herself and starts whispering asking for direction ...... I have her on block.

99% of the ladies on cam are fab .. sadly 1/2 spoil it ......

same as the guys wanking...... comments should not be made to them ...

each to their own ....

xx

There is nothing wrong with sitting semi naked, there is nothing wrong with flashing .......it is a problem when there are people on cam blatantly encouraging the males to tell them what to do and enticing people to direct...knowing full well the males directing will be banned for directing.

So please feel free to keep flashing its all a laugh ....

tracey i c where u are coming from and some woman are just dam right naughty, and i don't think anyone is blaming u. there are cock teaser and pussy teasers and thats just the way it goes

I admit i sit with cam on but i have some sort off clothing on as u dinnae want to see me wobbly flabby bits would put people off for life lol

Well if the males are stupid enough to direct in a non-directing room they deserve to be banned, short of being fully clothed then all could be classed as encouragement.

If someone encourages you to do something you know is wrong you just don’t do it, and unless someone on cam is actually openly asking people in the room to tell them what to do I cannot see a problem, as not everyone who plays on cam or enjoys being watched or likes putting on a show wants to be directed, so why use a directing room.

What exactly is encouraging directing anyway? appart from asking obviously.

"

"

If a fem asks "what do you want me to do now" or "go on tell me" or similar then I would say thats encouragement and I would warn them and have no hesitation in kicking or banning them.

Some men can get carried away in the non directing room and most will apologize after a warning and cease directing. If it comes a regular occurrence though, women on cam who do not want to be directed will see themselves been harassed to "drop the cam", or "loose the top" etc. This must not be allowed to happen as we do not want people to be scared of going on cam for fear of harressment.

Steve

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I do like the occasional cam dance on a Friday night when I'm chatting.

I blame the vodka

x

"I do like the occasional cam dance on a Friday night when I'm chatting.

I blame the vodka

x"

nowt wrong with a dance hun !

"

If a fem asks "what do you want me to do now" or "go on tell me" or similar then I would say thats encouragement and I would warn them and have no hesitation in kicking or banning them.

Some men can get carried away in the non directing room and most will apologize after a warning and cease directing. If it comes a regular occurrence though, women on cam who do not want to be directed will see themselves been harassed to "drop the cam", or "loose the top" etc. This must not be allowed to happen as we do not want people to be scared of going on cam for fear of harressment.

Steve"

Thanks for answering my question

If thats the case i now see your point, perhaps having a word in admins ear and having the rules changed might help? because as they read now, they are breaking no rules whotsoever so are being booted for a rule that does not exist, not that i blame you, if they are deliberately getting people kicked from the room and smirking in the process.

By *ighMan  over a year ago

Fife

This site is in danger of turning into a bowls club. In the end we are all here for the same thing to bonk ourselves silly. If u want to be directed u can use the directing room or msn. If your getting hassled you can block someone or get stunna to boot them in the baws.

hey babes whos needing there baws booted lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic