FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > wacky japanese doctor says...

wacky japanese doctor says...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akedninja OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

ve this Japanese Doctor!

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?

A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?

A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Fruit very good. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Grain good too. Bottom up!

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?

A: Can't think of one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?

A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?

A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?

A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?

A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND......

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol ninja back on form I see,

edinburgh

"Lol ninja back on form I see, "
cheers me dear's...i've been busy the last week or so what with spur of the moment last minute training for my participation in a guiness world record attempt of a friend and to raise money for an edinburgh's children charity but shhhhhh dont tell anyone of my philantrophy as i wouldnt want to damage my ninja reputation

And we can't have that now ninja

edinburgh

"And we can't have that now ninja "
lol cant have folk thinking im a wee sweetheart now else i'll get no end of message's from the g.i.l.f's wanting to invite me round for a cup of tea and some crumpet and to stroke their old pussycats whilst they put on some old records from the swinging 60's lol

"And we can't have that now ninja lol cant have folk thinking im a wee sweetheart now else i'll get no end of message's from the g.i.l.f's wanting to invite me round for a cup of tea and some crumpet and to stroke their old pussycats whilst they put on some old records from the swinging 60's lol"

Ninja hope your not calling me old.

edinburgh

"And we can't have that now ninja lol cant have folk thinking im a wee sweetheart now else i'll get no end of message's from the g.i.l.f's wanting to invite me round for a cup of tea and some crumpet and to stroke their old pussycats whilst they put on some old records from the swinging 60's lol

Ninja hope your not calling me old. "

hmm that would depend on whether or not any of the above applies to you lol

Good one ninj....missed ya

"ve this Japanese Doctor!

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?

A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?

A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Fruit every good. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Grain good too. Bottom up!

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?

A: Can't think of one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?

A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?

A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good efood around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?

A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?

A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND......

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

"

hahahaha

By *un69forusCouple  over a year ago

Ayr

Thanks - made me smile Mrs F xxx

edinburgh

"Thanks - made me smile Mrs F xxx "
the pleasure was all mine's as im happy that im able to make other's happy even in the smallest of way's that's my good deed for the day

edinburgh

"Good one ninj....missed ya "
missed ya too sweetpea x

» Add a new message to this topic