FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > goodbye middle chair

goodbye middle chair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avy42 n jaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayr

such a shame it has to end, if ya were ever at any ayrshire socials, what best parts do you remember about middle chair mines was defo no the ice on ma birthday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1st to comment a loved all the middle chairs i seen tho i think mine could of took the cake and ate it lol i got a pussy and got actioned off for a grand totally of £2.10 its a sad end to the middle chair but not being big headed what a way to end it, and as a keep sayin ur both a credit to the fab world a sad end but a fitting 1

By *tworksMan  over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

Only saw one ..... and glad ..... lol Coz of Davina

Whats this middle chair thing all about?

By *econdhand RoseWoman  over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

It's Davy's wee party piece at socials dlt. A few people are "carefully selected" to receive attention in the middle of the dance floor for the amusement of everyone else, or just to say a big thank you for their help with the event.

I love the middle chair and Davina. And I must say I loved my lapdance from the teletubbies at last year's social

Vix xx

"It's Davy's wee party piece at socials dlt. A few people are "carefully selected" to receive attention in the middle of the dance floor for the amusement of everyone else, or just to say a big thank you for their help with the event.

I love the middle chair and Davina. And I must say I loved my lapdance from the teletubbies at last year's social

Vix xx"

pmsl

By *abyblueeyes44Woman  over a year ago

somewhere

my 1st middle chair experience was lap dance for sombdys bday ...2nd was the ice n davys bday ha ha ...n 3rd was givin oven gloves to stop ma nails ha ha did they work nope will miss the ayrshire socials xxx

Ayr

"my 1st middle chair experience was lap dance for sombdys bday ...2nd was the ice n davys bday ha ha ...n 3rd was givin oven gloves to stop ma nails ha ha did they work nope will miss the ayrshire socials xxx"
lol lap dance was best one,

somewhere

ive gtta disagree i think the ice was ma best one ha ha blame it on kola he handed me the glass of it lolxx

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"ive gtta disagree i think the ice was ma best one ha ha blame it on kola he handed me the glass of it lolxx "
am an innocent wee soul how very dare ya hee hee

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"ive gtta disagree i think the ice was ma best one ha ha blame it on kola he handed me the glass of it lolxx "
i second that , it was well funny wish a would of done it tho

Ayr

"ive gtta disagree i think the ice was ma best one ha ha blame it on kola he handed me the glass of it lolxx i second that , it was well funny wish a would of done it tho "
now thtasssssssss soooooooooo bad lol

somewhere

kola innocent aye rite if he wld nae have gve me it i wld have have nly bn 2 bits at the most

» Add a new message to this topic