FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Rumours

Rumours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people actually believe them?! Why believe crap that others spread if you haven't met someone.

I'm one of those people that unless I've met you I pass no judgement. Even if I don't agree with your views on forums etc doesn't mean I wouldn't give you a chance in real life, might think you're an idiot, but I'd still give you a chance

Had enough of people talking shit about others, snide little comments and in general just being nasty to each other. Dunno if it's jealousy or what but enough, we're no school children. I for one come on here to get away from my vanilla life for a bit, have a little fun and forget any worries, don't need crap on here too.

Feel the love people, feel it and spread it but wear protection

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Im an adult...

I decide who I like and dont like!

Like the OP says, I will reserve that judgement until I actually meet face to face!

On the other hand, I couldnt give a toss what others think of me....whether they have met me or not

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If you ever find yourself the victim of other peoples bitterness,smallness or insecurities just remember things could be worse YOU COULD BE THEM!!

My own opinion is no one on here is perfect but many think they are and the only way they try and make themselves look better than others is to belittle them.

I will continue to be me because the me you see here is the me you get in real life and I'm sure your same.

Keep smiling hun and dont let them grind you down.

It is playground antics and makes for very cringeworthy reading at times.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People will always find something or someone to talk about on here . Now believing what they say is a totally different story. I might get a vibe from someone due to how they are on the forums but have then met them in person and they aren't anything like how they come across on here .

What others think of me is not my business and I will always give people a fair chance in person, regardless of what I have heard.

We both have people who don't like us or speak to us yet haven't actually ever met us in person, due to listening to others but that's their perogative and the way it is sometimes . Do I lose sleep over them ?? Do I feck!!!! I really couldn't give a toss whether they like me or not anymore . It's my life and how I live it is up to me. Don't like it too bad!!!

I'm 100% me and don't plan on changing to suit anyone. If I meet someone they will find I'm exactly the same in person as I am on here .

You're right though lately there has been several snipes or digs at others on here and the get out is its an open forum and everyone is entitled to have their say

So just smile rise above the nonsense and continue enjoying being you.

As my old granny used to say. " if they are talking about you , they are leaving someone else alone." Lol

Bugger, thought I'd found others who thought it pone of the greatest albums of all time

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 29/04/14 08:45:19]

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Cant say ive seen it anymore than usual and dont really agree most of the time the folk who end up with cross words have known each other and one feels the other is talking sh**e through my personal experience hitting the pink fluffy line of "we are non judgemental" is nonsense we all do it its part of human nature and we all do it

I thought this was going to be a discussion about Fleetwood Mac

"I thought this was going to be a discussion about Fleetwood Mac "

Brilliant Album.

Thanks all. Heard some stuff earlier and got a little upset by it and I shouldn't of. Blame it on hormones and baby brain haha.

Kola I understand what you're saying, we do all judge in some way but I don't make my mind up about someone unless I've met them, it's unfair and childish to be honest. Yes sometimes I say some stuff that might seem nasty or whatever but that's just me, I'm sarcastic and a little too blunt at times but I don't mean harm and certainly don't mean to hurt anybody, and if I have done well then I'll apologise now for it.

Don't know why I feel the need to explain myself but that's just how I am. For those that have met me they know exactly what I'm like, I'm sound as fuck I'm just here to have fun like everyone else, I keep to myself and don't need anymore drama, I have enough in my life just now.

I really don't care how people find me on here, so many different personalities & ways of doing things & views.

So love me, hate me or judge me! Crack on but you'll never know me really until you meet me

I can associate myself with this post hun I get what rumours and truth does on this site does I've let it affect me also.

But the thing I've come to realise it, it doesn't matter what you look like nor what flaws you have everyone has fantastic qualities whether they shine through or not as as the others have said you are who you are if people don't like it well then they are not worthy of your time.

This witness to be used for fun and in some cases to make friends if this is a option.

From my opinion I came in with a attitude to make friends but not sociable ones (friends with benefits) but have found I have come out with much more than that keep your chin up and do t let the haters win if this was always the case you would be grinded down and put into earth live your life to your accordance and be happy x

Site* not witness blooming phone!!

Why care about virtual folk ?

The majority of folk on here you will never see so why Care?

What people don't know they make up, or add whatever they want to a half truth.

I've had this at the hands of an ex from here, and he's made sure that there's still people that judge me without knowing me or anything about my life.

I'm so over it though, there's more important things in my life. Sticks and stones.....

"Why care about virtual folk ?

The majority of folk on here you will never see so why Care?"

Ive said it loads of times but i'll say it again:

If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

.....ive been on the receiving end, and its not nice. A certain type of person will always enjoy hearing others being put down...its human nature. I think the ones who listen and believe are every bit as bad as the muck spreaders. Its taken me a while to toughen up....but i have.....and good friends are the only ones who matter in my life today...

"Ive said it loads of times but i'll say it again:

If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

.....ive been on the receiving end, and its not nice. A certain type of person will always enjoy hearing others being put down...its human nature. I think the ones who listen and believe are every bit as bad as the muck spreaders. Its taken me a while to toughen up....but i have.....and good friends are the only ones who matter in my life today..."

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"What people don't know they make up, or add whatever they want to a half truth.

I've had this at the hands of an ex from here, and he's made sure that there's still people that judge me without knowing me or anything about my life.

I'm so over it though, there's more important things in my life. Sticks and stones..... "

I need to get out more. I read that last bit as sticks and socks!!!!!! Dozy mare lol

Because I'm still young and have a lot to learn? I may come across as a sarcastic bitch but I do still have feelings and sometimes hearing things just isn't nice. I'm a strong woman, believe me, but some people are just downright nasty and it gets to me sometimes.

The question should be what do these idiots get out of it? And if it doesn't matter that much why do they keep doing it?

We're all human beings with feelings and that's something many of these people forget.

No one on here knows the struggles many people face with everyday life, we join here to escape a bit of that and put some fun back into life no have it sucked out of you by small minded people.

Because I'm still young and have a lot to learn? I may come across as a sarcastic bitch but I do still have feelings and sometimes hearing things just isn't nice. I'm a strong woman, believe me, but some people are just downright nasty and it gets to me sometimes. "

everyone has feelings , some can deal with things easier than others ..Loads of rumours on here but you just got to smile laugh and put the fingers up to them.Normally the ones that spread rumours are the ones running back to others saying such and such said this to turn things round. Remember at the end of the day you can switch this off and normal life resumes , sadly to many this is their life hence why they get so caught up in the meaningless shit !

Because I'm still young and have a lot to learn? I may come across as a sarcastic bitch but I do still have feelings and sometimes hearing things just isn't nice. I'm a strong woman, believe me, but some people are just downright nasty and it gets to me sometimes. everyone has feelings , some can deal with things easier than others ..Loads of rumours on here but you just got to smile laugh and put the fingers up to them.Normally the ones that spread rumours are the ones running back to others saying such and such said this to turn things round. Remember at the end of the day you can switch this off and normal life resumes , sadly to many this is their life hence why they get so caught up in the meaningless shit ! "

yep never a true word typed

"I can associate myself with this post hun I get what rumours and truth does on this site does I've let it affect me also.

But the thing I've come to realise it, it doesn't matter what you look like nor what flaws you have everyone has fantastic qualities whether they shine through or not as as the others have said you are who you are if people don't like it well then they are not worthy of your time.

This witness to be used for fun and in some cases to make friends if this is a option.

From my opinion I came in with a attitude to make friends but not sociable ones (friends with benefits) but have found I have come out with much more than that keep your chin up and do t let the haters win if this was always the case you would be grinded down and put into earth live your life to your accordance and be happy x

"

excellent post.

Also I've found that the acceptance of being powerless over other people what they do and their feelings helps.

You'll always get the ones that just like to come in stir it up and sit back and enjoy the shit they create.

As for virtual people well there are fingers behind every msg typed and a heart within everyone sending the msgs. If I think I'm gonna hurt someone by saying something and knowingly do so I always try to stop before it gets to that stage . As the old saying goes . If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all and I try to live by that. Xx

By *ootlover456Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Because I'm still young and have a lot to learn? I may come across as a sarcastic bitch but I do still have feelings and sometimes hearing things just isn't nice. I'm a strong woman, believe me, but some people are just downright nasty and it gets to me sometimes. everyone has feelings , some can deal with things easier than others ..Loads of rumours on here but you just got to smile laugh and put the fingers up to them.Normally the ones that spread rumours are the ones running back to others saying such and such said this to turn things round. Remember at the end of the day you can switch this off and normal life resumes , sadly to many this is their life hence why they get so caught up in the meaningless shit ! "

very well said. I couldn't agree more

Because I'm still young and have a lot to learn? I may come across as a sarcastic bitch but I do still have feelings and sometimes hearing things just isn't nice. I'm a strong woman, believe me, but some people are just downright nasty and it gets to me sometimes.

everyone has feelings , some can deal with things easier than others ..Loads of rumours on here but you just got to smile laugh and put the fingers up to them.Normally the ones that spread rumours are the ones running back to others saying such and such said this to turn things round. Remember at the end of the day you can switch this off and normal life resumes , sadly to many this is their life hence why they get so caught up in the meaningless shit ! "

Oh definitely agree with you there. People do get caught up in it cause this is their life, it certainly isn't mine, I have more important things and people to focus on. I know everyone has feelings, not saying they don't, I'm merely putting it across from my point of view. Some people, won't name names, seem to think I'm a heartless cunt because of things that I do but it isn't the case at all, they just don't know me and I don't appreciate them acting like they do and playing chinese whispers behind my back. I'm one to just say how I feel about people and expect the same in return. Half the time I let it go over my head, but other times, like today, it does get to me but hey I'll pick myself up, dust myself off and get back to being sarcastic wee shit I always am

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

totally agree ....it's a website at the end of the day and once that screen is closed it disappears from my life, with very few people that I am actually friends with . As for the rumours part I think most if the time they start and are spread with people that are all over involved with the site....obviously not all.

By *il_Lou90Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

I got accused by one member of spreading nasty rumours but my argument was are they rumours when I can back up everything I say? Not like I was telling everyone, I was asked an opinion about someone and I said.

It can be very cliquey on here with who you talk to with things going back to people and at times its like back at school. Gets boring but if they wanna be sad and do that, its there life lol

"If you ever find yourself the victim of other peoples bitterness,smallness or insecurities just remember things could be worse YOU COULD BE THEM!!

My own opinion is no one on here is perfect but many think they are and the only way they try and make themselves look better than others is to belittle them.

I will continue to be me because the me you see here is the me you get in real life and I'm sure your same.

Keep smiling hun and dont let them grind you down.

It is playground antics and makes for very cringeworthy reading at times. "

totally agree with you had 5 days of hell from people like that bitter twisted and wants nothing more to ruin your life pathetic really as we are on here to have banter and fun not hell

Hope you reported them for that

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Had my share of rubbish from some people on here.

When all is said and done, they're the ones with the issues, they're the ones with the sad pathetic lives.

The solution is not to sink to their level, but instead to rise above them.

Sadly for them, the green-eyed monster is often at the root of their problems!

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I actually think people get too involved on here at times. I've never heard any rumours in all my time on the site and as far as I know, I've never had any spread about me/ us.

We just use the site for occasionally meeting people for fun and it works for us. As soon as you get involved in a scene, especially one that is made up of people you've met online, then I think things can get complicated.

Forget the rumours and look after number 1.

Too many people on here spreading useless fabricated number 2s.

"I actually think people get too involved on here at times. I've never heard any rumours in all my time on the site and as far as I know, I've never had any spread about me/ us.

We just use the site for occasionally meeting people for fun and it works for us. As soon as you get involved in a scene, especially one that is made up of people you've met online, then I think things can get complicated."

Spot on

» Add a new message to this topic