FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > FABS CHANGING

FABS CHANGING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oom For 1 More OP   Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Originally for swingers, but feel some users are miles away from the swinger scene not quite understanding what the swinging scene is all about. Getting a little mixed up with fab & dial a fuck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Originally for swingers, but feel some users are miles away from the swinger scene not quite understanding what the swinging scene is all about. Getting a little mixed up with fab & dial a fuck. "
awww what !!! ...insta shag its not and her was me gonna ask for one too

Ayrshire

"Originally for swingers, but feel some users are miles away from the swinger scene not quite understanding what the swinging scene is all about. Getting a little mixed up with fab & dial a fuck. awww what !!! ...insta shag its not and her was me gonna ask for one too "
Hey that's kool but don't want to see the user longer on site on yer profile tomoz lol

"Originally for swingers, but feel some users are miles away from the swinger scene not quite understanding what the swinging scene is all about. Getting a little mixed up with fab & dial a fuck. awww what !!! ...insta shag its not and her was me gonna ask for one too Hey that's kool but don't want to see the user longer on site on yer profile tomoz lol "
you better be fast then lol

Ayrshire

"Originally for swingers, but feel some users are miles away from the swinger scene not quite understanding what the swinging scene is all about. Getting a little mixed up with fab & dial a fuck. awww what !!! ...insta shag its not and her was me gonna ask for one too Hey that's kool but don't want to see the user longer on site on yer profile tomoz lol you better be fast then lol "
Aw naw u doing a runner???

"Originally for swingers, but feel some users are miles away from the swinger scene not quite understanding what the swinging scene is all about. Getting a little mixed up with fab & dial a fuck. awww what !!! ...insta shag its not and her was me gonna ask for one too Hey that's kool but don't want to see the user longer on site on yer profile tomoz lol you better be fast then lol Aw naw u doing a runner??? "
chase me chase me

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Well swinging is something thats meant to be between couples. So its not really been swinging for a while now.

Im not criticizing the amount of singles on here, we both enjoy meeting up with single women and men.

But its perhaps the amount of singles that are getting involved that is turning it into this 'dial a fuck' as you call it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Originally for swingers, but feel some users are miles away from the swinger scene not quite understanding what the swinging scene is all about. Getting a little mixed up with fab & dial a fuck. "

I can happily report that swinging still takes place regularly

"Originally for swingers, but feel some users are miles away from the swinger scene not quite understanding what the swinging scene is all about. Getting a little mixed up with fab & dial a fuck.

I can happily report that swinging still takes place regularly "

what are you swinging tho??

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I would say it's changed a bit for the worse but if, for example, you're a couple looking to meet another couple then you can just ignore the singles and really it should be no different from what it was in the past. I think the biggest problem is all the fake profiles as sites become more popular and mainstream but thankfully most of them are really easy to spot.

I do dislike the idea of it being a 'scene' though. Although we occasionally meet others for fun we're not a part of any scene.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It is a business first and foremost and the site will evolve to maximise revenues.

if that come from singles/couples looking for titivation, adult chat or anything else without actual meets, so be it. The more Gold/Silver £5's..... the better.

People may change their preferences to meets at clubs as they may find that is easier, or social events.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

The site hasnt changed so much.....we have

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"The site hasnt changed so much.....we have "

so very true...

"I would say it's changed a bit for the worse but if, for example, you're a couple looking to meet another couple then you can just ignore the singles and really it should be no different from what it was in the past. I think the biggest problem is all the fake profiles as sites become more popular and mainstream but thankfully most of them are really easy to spot.

I do dislike the idea of it being a 'scene' though. Although we occasionally meet others for fun we're not a part of any scene."

If there's a site for all us single dial a fuck types please direct me to it...

"If there's a site for all us single dial a fuck types please direct me to it... "
now there is a good business idea swb

Originally for swingers, now full of schoolies and Daily Mail reporters

"If there's a site for all us single dial a fuck types please direct me to it... "
this

"If there's a site for all us single dial a fuck types please direct me to it... this "

Any site such as that is going to be immediately overrun with the fakes/timewasters/fantasists constantly moaned about on these forums.

The site is what you want it to be. You want to be on a couples scene, block all but couples. And likewise for any other group.

When I came across the site I was under the impression you found a befriender and went to the park to go on the swings

I jus came across a "new" profile and it states husband dnt know I'm on here looking for new things but on her status it says does anyone wana fuck my husband I'm a little confused with that one!!

"I jus came across a "new" profile and it states husband dnt know I'm on here looking for new things but on her status it says does anyone wana fuck my husband I'm a little confused with that one!! "

lmao....confused.com

"I jus came across a "new" profile and it states husband dnt know I'm on here looking for new things but on her status it says does anyone wana fuck my husband I'm a little confused with that one!! "

think i seen that one as well, maybe she wants somebody to keep her hubby busy for an hour so that she can watch eastenders and corrie in peace

cup of tea and a biscuit as well of course

Yeah but come on to fk???!

Husband don't know I'm on this and I want someone to come fuck him!! so in my opinion it's a a fella and he's trying to get himself a fuck pmsl it's jus crazi tho y no make up the profile as the male looking for sumit behind the wife's back each to there own jus find it weird

By *exyasMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"It is a business first and foremost and the site will evolve to maximise revenues.

if that come from singles/couples looking for titivation, adult chat or anything else without actual meets, so be it. The more Gold/Silver £5's..... the better.

People may change their preferences to meets at clubs as they may find that is easier, or social events.

"

» Add a new message to this topic