FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Graded unit

Graded unit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

God stressful day for me , handed in my graded unit for the second semester hopefully I don't get any emails back saying there is a few corrections ..

But I probably would have don't it a lot fast if my sexual tension was released like the demon it is ..

I don't normally accept Pitty sexy time but in this case al make an exception .. Who wants the best 8 seconds of there life ? Feeling like a monk .. I'm sure after a couple of shots of pumping and grinding I should be back to myself (sting )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

LMFAO good luck with yer unit and 8 seconds lol. Mrs K

"LMFAO good luck with yer unit and 8 seconds lol. Mrs K "
lol ., I will not be getting my 8seconds of pleasure ,, am heading to a friends for a dominos pizza .. .. Pissed off I shave my balls and pubic bone area with my best razor .. Wee smooth operator please some one sook my gooch x lmao ( publics has to much red bull and not enough Ritalin lol xx )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh you n me both babe... got my pix ok'd today for graded.. on a high. There's light at the end of that tunnel.. but omg I need to release some tension!!!!

"Oh you n me both babe... got my pix ok'd today for graded.. on a high. There's light at the end of that tunnel.. but omg I need to release some tension!!!!"
you know where I stay l

By *rjandmrskCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic