FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Charity Auction.

Charity Auction.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

WOW! Amazing to everyone who took part especially to DLT & Shelley.

The winner on the female was polkadot with £100 & Glasgent77 won the male with £50 (although he is going to donate this social meet to a female - just waiting for Glasgent77 to clarify who gets the lucky social).

Special thanks also goes to Mr Audi who kindly donated half of the bidding amount & paid this towards the charity for free, amazing guy.

More thanks goes to vpdsvpds07 always has donated half the winning amount to Cancer Research, also another amazing guy.

All details have been passed to the people who are making payments & once Glasgent announces who has won the free social thanks to his kind offer than DLT will contact the female.

Once again thanks guys its been for a brilliant cause & you should all be very proud of yourselves xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Description Unit price Qty Amount

Donation to Cancer Research UK through JustGiving

£50.00 GBP 1 £50.00 GBP

Subtotal £50.00 GBP

Total £50.00 GBP

Payment £50.00 GBP

Payment sent to help@justgiving.net

DLT you are mine bitch!

nah no fears as said I will donate t a female and think its only right the next highest bidder was female MizzRandomNymph you are welcome to DLT

I will donate my bid also its all for a good cause

"DLT you are mine bitch!

nah no fears as said I will donate t a female and think its only right the next highest bidder was female MizzRandomNymph you are welcome to DLT"

"DLT you are mine bitch!

nah no fears as said I will donate t a female and think its only right the next highest bidder was female MizzRandomNymph you are welcome to DLT"

glasgent you are indeed a true gent,im sure the donation will go a long way.

i am truly humbled by your genorousity(along with everyone else),who donated to such a worthwhile cause

"I will donate my bid also its all for a good cause "
feckin hell,this is brilliant

Congrats and well done xxxx for a very good cause

"I will donate my bid also its all for a good cause feckin hell,this is brilliant "

Told you , you should have bought a skoda other than a stobarts truck

"I will donate my bid also its all for a good cause "

Aww amazing hunni, if you can pm me I'll give you the details & Mr DLT will message you to sort the meet out.x

"DLT you are mine bitch!

nah no fears as said I will donate t a female and think its only right the next highest bidder was female MizzRandomNymph you are welcome to DLTglasgent you are indeed a true gent,im sure the donation will go a long way.

i am truly humbled by your genorousity(along with everyone else),who donated to such a worthwhile cause "

You are all brilliant people. Nearly £300 raised off the back of a crazy idea.

"Description Unit price Qty Amount

Donation to Cancer Research UK through JustGiving

£50.00 GBP 1 £50.00 GBP

Subtotal £50.00 GBP

Total £50.00 GBP

Payment £50.00 GBP

Payment sent to help@justgiving.net "

Thank you x

MizzRandomNymph has also donated to this although she was given the social by Glasgent77, so kind thank you chick xx

"DLT you are mine bitch!

nah no fears as said I will donate t a female and think its only right the next highest bidder was female MizzRandomNymph you are welcome to DLTglasgent you are indeed a true gent,im sure the donation will go a long way.

i am truly humbled by your genorousity(along with everyone else),who donated to such a worthwhile cause

You are all brilliant people. Nearly £300 raised off the back of a crazy idea. "

Well done you little miss for having a crazy idea and making it happen

"DLT you are mine bitch!

Well done you little miss for having a crazy idea and making it happen "

Aww thank you

"DLT you are mine bitch!

Well done you little miss for having a crazy idea and making it happen "

xxx

Girl is a wee star indeed . Nor just a pretty face !! Well Done for all your hard work babes xxx

"Girl is a wee star indeed . Nor just a pretty face !! Well Done for all your hard work babes xxx"

Thanks chick, I never done much its everyone else xxx

yep thanks for the idea and the fun had by all and the pennies raised all going to a good cause. thanks so much shows a different side to this site xxx

"yep thanks for the idea and the fun had by all and the pennies raised all going to a good cause. thanks so much shows a different side to this site xxx"
sure does & thank you glasgow gent x

you are most welcome enjoy DLT if I was in your age range id offer myself as a social as well for your generousity

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well done

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

this not this lol

" this not this lol"

Thanks

" this not this lol"
fair play to you,thanks

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Well done everyone xx

Well done LMN....great idea superbly executed...you're a star! Shelley and DLT....hats off to you guys...you're troopers. It was such fun and an amazing result for a very worthwhile cause.

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 01:08:16]

Would just like to add that the gentleman who had the final bid on DLT auction & is no longer a member of the site has actually made his payment of £71 to Cancer Research so we are around the £370 mark. So amazing xxx

Thats brilliant xx

fair play to him that's really good to hear think we all assumed the worse whe he left the site there you go shows I shouldn't judge people as quickly but yes thanks again was great idea good fun had by all and money raised all in good spirits

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

"Would just like to add that the gentleman who had the final bid on DLT auction & is no longer a member of the site has actually made his payment of £71 to Cancer Research so we are around the £370 mark. So amazing xxx"

That's fantastic

Seems the guy was genuine after all . I've received confirmation of the payment via email as miss naughty had given payment details before the account went offline . Big well done to him for still coming across with the payment he said he would make xx

"Seems the guy was genuine after all . I've received confirmation of the payment via email as miss naughty had given payment details before the account went offline . Big well done to him for still coming across with the payment he said he would make xx"

Just goes to show how kind people can be.

Must say for once I'm loving the single males lol, its been them who have raised most of the money so for once the single males are popular haha. Xx

"Would just like to add that the gentleman who had the final bid on DLT auction & is no longer a member of the site has actually made his payment of £71 to Cancer Research so we are around the £370 mark. So amazing xxx"
ffs i never expected that

"Would just like to add that the gentleman who had the final bid on DLT auction & is no longer a member of the site has actually made his payment of £71 to Cancer Research so we are around the £370 mark. So amazing xxxffs i never expected that "
I've mailed you Mr xx

"Would just like to add that the gentleman who had the final bid on DLT auction & is no longer a member of the site has actually made his payment of £71 to Cancer Research so we are around the £370 mark. So amazing xxxffs i never expected that I've mailed you Mr xx"
yeah got it thanks,and if i cant open the attachment,heres a very public announcement:ON BEHALF OF CANCER PATIENTS,THEIR FAMILIES AND SUPPORTERS OF CANCER CHARITIES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD................THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH,(this bit was in capitals for a reason

"yep thanks for the idea and the fun had by all and the pennies raised all going to a good cause. thanks so much shows a different side to this site xxx"

Thanks hunni xx

"Well done LMN....great idea superbly executed...you're a star! Shelley and DLT....hats off to you guys...you're troopers. It was such fun and an amazing result for a very worthwhile cause. "

Thanks jinty xx

Well done everyone. God bless

This is amazing, great work LMN and phenomenal generosity by the winners

Congratulations to lmn for a wonderful fun idea.dlt you are a gent and shelley101 what can I say that I have not said already.i will donate £30 and round the figure off to £400 will make the payment today.a huge well done to all that took part....Mr x files.

"Congratulations to lmn for a wonderful fun idea.dlt you are a gent and shelley101 what can I say that I have not said already.i will donate £30 and round the figure off to £400 will make the payment today.a huge well done to all that took part....Mr x files."
awsomes

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 08:38:55]

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 08:38:57]

"fair play to him that's really good to hear think we all assumed the worse when he left the site there you go shows I shouldn't judge people as quickly but yes thanks again was great idea good fun had by all and money raised all in good spirits"

"Congratulations to lmn for a wonderful fun idea.dlt you are a gent and shelley101 what can I say that I have not said already.i will donate £30 and round the figure off to £400 will make the payment today.a huge well done to all that took part....Mr x files."

Thanks very much Iain, such a kind offer xx

Awwww thank you babes .. xxxxx

Absolutely amazing, you guys and gals are fantastic *big hugs*

"Absolutely amazing, you guys and gals are fantastic *big hugs* "

It was an absolute blast and cant believe the amount of money that was raised,should make it something that is done every year as long as there is interest in doing it

"It was an absolute blast and cant believe the amount of money that was raised,should make it something that is done every year as long as there is interest in doing it "

I'm absolutely blown away with everyone. Forums have been a bit up & down lately & not much fun or laughs but the people who know me will know I'm a bit crazy at times & hit out with mad ideas, this time its worked so well & raised so much.

I really can't thank everyone enough for joining in, donating money & Shelley & DLT for their part in it.

Wish I could give you all a big kiss. Goes to show it can be fun on fab & its full of fantastic people xxx

Defo should make it twice a year or yearly.

yeah and it goes to show that us 'single' guys (even if we don't have photos for bona fide reasons) are not as bad as we are painted....

Of course there are those who spoil it but perhaps we could do a large social event - social only - that would allow everyone to meet and allow a lot more to be raised for good causes.

Because what you all witnessed wasn't just the sex site pervs like me but a community coming together and you liked it, we all did!

"yeah and it goes to show that us 'single' guys (even if we don't have photos for bona fide reasons) are not as bad as we are painted....

Of course there are those who spoil it but perhaps we could do a large social event - social only - that would allow everyone to meet and allow a lot more to be raised for good causes.

Because what you all witnessed wasn't just the sex site pervs like me but a community coming together and you liked it, we all did! "

Great idea, just need a volunteer to arrange it lol

"yeah and it goes to show that us 'single' guys (even if we don't have photos for bona fide reasons) are not as bad as we are painted....

Because what you all witnessed wasn't just the sex site pervs like me but a community coming together and you liked it, we all did!

Great idea, just need a volunteer to arrange it lol "

hehe,think i know someone whi made a good job of this one lol

Great idea, just need a volunteer to arrange it lol "

pulls duvet over heid ...

Lil miss naughty . You seem to be doing a wonderful job hehe !!!!

Since you pair answered 1st then you can help me with ideas for it but I'll do the arranging of it.... Deal?! Xx

"Since you pair answered 1st then you can help me with ideas for it but I'll do the arranging of it.... Deal?! Xx "
deal

"Since you pair answered 1st then you can help me with ideas for it but I'll do the arranging of it.... Deal?! Xx "

Lol OKAAAY Deal

brilliant I'm sure we will think of some great ways to make money & have fun xx

Not forgot about this.. Should have all the money collected by Wednesday/Thursday then I'll post a picture of the donation made xx

Pokadot has made his donation to cancer research: https://www.justgiving.com/cancerresearchuk

Well done hunni xx

"Pokadot has made his donation to cancer research: https://www.justgiving.com/cancerresearchuk

Well done hunni xx"

Once again massive thank you to everyone . Kindess has been overwhelming and seen sides to people that no doubt ordinarily wouldn't have . Brilliant result xxx

"Pokadot has made his donation to cancer research: https://www.justgiving.com/cancerresearchuk

Well done hunni xx

Once again massive thank you to everyone . Kindess has been overwhelming and seen sides to people that no doubt ordinarily wouldn't have . Brilliant result xxx"

. So true. Once the payment from Mr Audi clears my paypal we will have the payment to Macmillan done by end of week & a proof of payment for everyone. Thanks again xxx

Well done everyone truly wonderful effort and great to see the generosity and kindness from all involved a huge pat on the back (or bum if yiu prefer hehe)

https://www.justgiving.com/macmillan this is the link for the remain charity money which has now been donated to MacMillan.

Thanks to Mr X, Glasgent77, Mr Audi & mizz little nymphs for this.

In totally between MacMillan & Cancer Research we raised about £400 so once again Thank you all so much, amazing people.

I'd like to say a special Thanks to Shelley for all your help & support on this hunni, she kept me right all the way & is just amazing, plus she let me auction her off for a few hours.

Also thanks to dlt for being a great sport to allow me to auction him off too lol.

Xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"https://www.justgiving.com/macmillan this is the link for the remain charity money which has now been donated to MacMillan.

In totally between MacMillan & Cancer Research we raised about £400 so once again Thank you all so much, amazing people.

I'd like to say a special Thanks to Shelley for all your help & support on this hunni, she kept me right all the way & is just amazing, plus she let me auction her off for a few hours.

Also thanks to dlt for being a great sport to allow me to auction him off too lol.

Xxx "

Brilliant & thanks to you for all your hard work organising it all without your idea it would not have been possible

"Brilliant & thanks to you for all your hard work organising it all without your idea it would not have been possible "

Thank you hunni xxx

"https://www.justgiving.com/macmillan this is the link for the remain charity money which has now been donated to MacMillan.

Xxx "

credit where credit is due here . LMN came up with the brain wave idea so without her doing this it most likely wouldn't have happened so massive thanks to her . She's a wee trouper. We all played a part and worked together and everyone stuck by their commitment so huge well done and thank you xxx

Xxx credit where credit is due here . LMN came up with the brain wave idea so without her doing this it most likely wouldn't have happened so massive thanks to her . She's a wee trouper. We all played a part and worked together and everyone stuck by their commitment so huge well done and thank you xxx "

Shhhhhhh you lol, you'll make me blush!!

We all bitch & moan at times about this place but goes to show when its for something worthwhile we all share the same interest.

Big to our single guys on this occasion since it was them who made most of the donations, we won't moan about you for a few days lol.

Glad this has all now been finalised & all payments sent to the charities.

And good luck to Beauty & Geek for their charity night tomorrow, hope you guys & everyone attending has a brilliant night - and the weather looks to be great xxx

great effort thanks to everyone involved

» Add a new message to this topic