FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How many do you need ?

How many do you need ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Friggin Speed Cameras that is, driving between Glasgow and Aberdeen the other Day I noticed loads of the things

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Friggin Speed Cameras that is, driving between Glasgow and Aberdeen the other Day I noticed loads of the things "

look out they be down your way soon - we always the ginuea pigs for things lol

By *he MilfhunterMan  over a year ago

leven-ish

Theres a stupid amount of speed cameras in this country..and i reckon most of them are in silly places..But due to scottish laws being different from english laws there not really much use

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Theres a stupid amount of speed cameras in this country..and i reckon most of them are in silly places..But due to scottish laws being different from english laws there not really much use"

Why are they no use then ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For the riddiculously fast,im glad they are there, for the poor delivery man or person who's job is driving and gets 3 more points for clicking over the limit just a bit and ends up fined and jobless then i frickin hate them, double edged sword.

"Friggin Speed Cameras that is, driving between Glasgow and Aberdeen the other Day I noticed loads of the things "

Yep, all the way between Dundee and Aberdeen, both sides!

i think its 3 points per hit and the fine so works out at 4 i think and they take your licence off you.

theres a stupid 1 in carluke out side a petrol station. and a new one at whiflet in coatbridge speed is 40 mph on way in and 30 on way out for some reason.

Yip, click up 12 points, banned for 6 months, fined, and if you think pleading the case you need to drive to do your job or work, cuts no ice, unless you are a boss/manager, wherebye others depend on you, if your a driver who can be replaced then you will be. And it stays on your licence for 5yrs,the record of having been banned, insurance quotes are out the box and only once you dont need to declare it in quotes might you be able to get affordable insurance again.

T

By *he MilfhunterMan  over a year ago

leven-ish

"Theres a stupid amount of speed cameras in this country..and i reckon most of them are in silly places..But due to scottish laws being different from english laws there not really much use

Why are they no use then ? "

Legal loopholes, i was caught not paying attention by a "safety camera" van, i was over the speedlimit by quite a bit but hadnt notcied as the car i was in was comfy and quiet, didnt see my speedo until i seen the van but it was too late, i got the letter. Nothing came of it tho

"Theres a stupid amount of speed cameras in this country..and i reckon most of them are in silly places..But due to scottish laws being different from english laws there not really much use

Why are they no use then ?

Legal loopholes, i was caught not paying attention by a "safety camera" van, i was over the speedlimit by quite a bit but hadnt notcied as the car i was in was comfy and quiet, didnt see my speedo until i seen the van but it was too late, i got the letter. Nothing came of it tho "

If they cut down fast cars in built up areas then less chance of a chiel getting whacked.

Dont mind the cameras, its them bloody speed humps they have far too many of

By *lablifter33Man  over a year ago

dundee

if you dont speed u wont get captured

My satnav has an audible warning when I'm approaching any cams.... not that I need it of course.

"My satnav has an audible warning when I'm approaching any cams.... not that I need it of course. "

oh listen to miss goody 2 shoes lol

By *uvhandleMan  over a year ago

Huntly

I coonted them one day i was bored heading South....13 total between Aberdeen and Glasgow

"My satnav has an audible warning when I'm approaching any cams.... not that I need it of course.

oh listen to miss goody 2 shoes lol "

makes ye wanna puke eh?

"Dont mind the cameras, its them bloody speed humps they have far too many of "
there cauld pot holes

It used to be, if you received 3 speeding fines in a single 24hr period,it was an instant ban .

Even if you didn't have any points to start with .

Don't know if it still applies.

» Add a new message to this topic