FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Flashing from car

Flashing from car

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

question to females and I guess lorry drivers if any here

Do any females flash in car?

my wife says she often slips off her skirt when driving to keep it from getting creased but im sure any lorry driver would see this or is it difficult to see in a moving car

have any females removed more than skirt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onderballsMan  over a year ago

Funky Town

It's great to see women flashing as they pass by my truck .Tell your wife to keep on flashing and slow down as she passes . There needs to be more of this.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"It's great to see women flashing as they pass by my truck .Tell your wife to keep on flashing and slow down as she passes . There needs to be more of this. "

I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but our roads are dangerous enough without putting added distractions out there. Your concentration should be on your driving, the road and other vehicles, not who is in them and what they are or aren't wearing. That goes for those who do the flashing too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's great to see women flashing as they pass by my truck .Tell your wife to keep on flashing and slow down as she passes . There needs to be more of this.

I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but our roads are dangerous enough without putting added distractions out there. Your concentration should be on your driving, the road and other vehicles, not who is in them and what they are or aren't wearing. That goes for those who do the flashing too! "

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Get a good view driving lol , but sadly , nothing seen out my windows, . Flashing anyways , n yip i look lol, mr here lol

By *onderballsMan  over a year ago

Funky Town

"It's great to see women flashing as they pass by my truck .Tell your wife to keep on flashing and slow down as she passes . There needs to be more of this.

I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but our roads are dangerous enough without putting added distractions out there. Your concentration should be on your driving, the road and other vehicles, not who is in them and what they are or aren't wearing. That goes for those who do the flashing too! "

Party poop away,it would be inappropriate for people to concentrate on anything other than driving when on an A road or driving through a town but on a quiet stretch of motorway with few vehicles and plenty of distance between them even the most concentrated mind will wander. There is a time and a place for everything in this world and with a little thought even flashing is safe.

Trust me its fairly easy seeing into a car from a truck.just not enough ladies flashing their thighs

I love lifting up my skirt when I'm wearing stockings - from the sound of the honks so do the lorry drivers beside me x

got to agree

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I'm sorry to be a party pooper, but our roads are dangerous enough without putting added distractions out there. Your concentration should be on your driving, the road and other vehicles, not who is in them and what they are or aren't wearing. That goes for those who do the flashing too!

Party poop away,it would be inappropriate for people to concentrate on anything other than driving when on an A road or driving through a town but on a quiet stretch of motorway with few vehicles and plenty of distance between them even the most concentrated mind will wander. There is a time and a place for everything in this world and with a little thought even flashing is safe."

Any thing that distracts from driving is dangerous, but flashing even more so IMO. All it takes is seconds of inattention for an accident to happen. It's not appropriate on ANY road except if parked up. A vehicle is potentially a lethal weapon.

» Add a new message to this topic