FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > government warning

government warning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The government are warning the public after a report carried out by top scientific researchers found that penis sizes are getting smaller.

To get an idea of how wide spread the problem is they have requested that men who have a penis of less than 3 inches display a white flag with a red cross.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

chortle chortle

Dare you to post that in the lounge

By *eonardo Da VinciMan  over a year ago

manchester

And those with a penis on their head to display a saltire!

God these stupid pills I'm taking are really working! Had to really think about that one....got there in the end though

"The government are warning the public after a report carried out by top scientific researchers found that penis sizes are getting smaller.

To get an idea of how wide spread the problem is they have requested that men who have a penis of less than 3 inches display a white flag with a red cross.

"

I just knew there was a reason why I always get a gut feeling to avoid anybody with one of those flags on their car...!

Here in Wales, we see a lot of them amongst the English tourists.....

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

There does to be an increase in anti-English jokes/comments as present - I actually find this quite offensive - on another issue tourists might sometimes annoy us living in areas like W Scotland and Wales but without them the local economy would collapse.

If it is OK to have a flag on your car of the saltire or Welsh dragon - why not the cross of St George?

"There does to be an increase in anti-English jokes/comments as present - I actually find this quite offensive - on another issue tourists might sometimes annoy us living in areas like W Scotland and Wales but without them the local economy would collapse.

If it is OK to have a flag on your car of the saltire or Welsh dragon - why not the cross of St George? "

take a chill pill gary

its called banter, if Wales, N.Ireland or Eire were there i would be cracking jokes about them as well.

And if Scotland had qualified i fully expect that there would be English, Welsh and Irish folk cracking jokes about us.

Its simply the nature of the game.

"There does to be an increase in anti-English jokes/comments as present - I actually find this quite offensive - on another issue tourists might sometimes annoy us living in areas like W Scotland and Wales but without them the local economy would collapse.

If it is OK to have a flag on your car of the saltire or Welsh dragon - why not the cross of St George?

take a chill pill gary

its called banter, if Wales, N.Ireland or Eire were there i would be cracking jokes about them as well.

And if Scotland had qualified i fully expect that there would be English, Welsh and Irish folk cracking jokes about us.

"

take a chill pill gary

"

By *eekendsCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

the men you are talking about will be too busy watching their national team at the world cup which is never a problem for people who use blue standards with a white cross

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

I cant think of an outcome i will be happy with tonight.is there anyway both Italy and England can get nil point

"the men you are talking about will be too busy watching their national team at the world cup which is never a problem for people who use blue standards with a white cross"

touchè mon ami

Then again we are happy to stay in bonnie Scotland and swing our big wallopers

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I cant think of an outcome i will be happy with tonight.is there anyway both Italy and England can get nil point "

Game abandoned fans riot or weather freak storm

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Ah its a football joke, apologies for over reacting but I assumed this was some sort of independence related joke.

Anyway England lost...

Ohh my god the Red Cross are in trouble

» Add a new message to this topic