FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > cock breath

cock breath

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't care how pretty or sexy you are if you have cock breath or poor hygine i wont entertain you, ther's no excuse for it!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We'll thats us told....lol

lol very true!

"We'll thats us told....lol "

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

I don't suck so am ok

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple  over a year ago

markinch

Whats cock breathe lol

Is that the smell of cock, on your breath? Like... You've just sucked one? Or am I getting confused.. Thought if you liked suckin a cock, then the smell/musk etc was all part of it.

"Whats cock breathe lol"

When chicks don't rinse or brush after oral it becomes cock breath #horrible

You learn something new every day

Only horrible if your licking or sucking something vile, last thing I want to do after a good session is run brush my teeth I want to savour it

"Only horrible if your licking or sucking something vile, last thing I want to do after a good session is run brush my teeth I want to savour it "

Its only good hygine, as a straight guy i wouldn't kiss any woman who didn't atleast rinse after having multiple cocks down her throat.

"Only horrible if your licking or sucking something vile, last thing I want to do after a good session is run brush my teeth I want to savour it

Its only good hygine, as a straight guy i wouldn't kiss any woman who didn't atleast rinse after having multiple cocks down her throat. "

do you kiss the mrs afyer shess had your cock in her mouth and vice versa

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Only horrible if your licking or sucking something vile, last thing I want to do after a good session is run brush my teeth I want to savour it

Its only good hygine, as a straight guy i wouldn't kiss any woman who didn't atleast rinse after having multiple cocks down her throat. "

so after uve warmed up the Mrs or another fem with oral do u then say oh hold on a min I need to brush my teeth before I do anything else?

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 17:41:58]

Its only good hygine, as a straight guy i wouldn't kiss any woman who didn't atleast rinse after having multiple cocks down her throat. so after uve warmed up the Mrs or another fem with oral do u then say oh hold on a min I need to brush my teeth before I do anything else?"

No, I chew gum or rinse makes it more hygienic for all involved.

Its only good hygine, as a straight guy i wouldn't kiss any woman who didn't atleast rinse after having multiple cocks down her throat. so after uve warmed up the Mrs or another fem with oral do u then say oh hold on a min I need to brush my teeth before I do anything else?

No, I chew gum or rinse makes it more hygienic for all involved."

so u stop midway through having sex to rinse or pop a chewing gum?

Its only good hygine, as a straight guy i wouldn't kiss any woman who didn't atleast rinse after having multiple cocks down her throat. so after uve warmed up the Mrs or another fem with oral do u then say oh hold on a min I need to brush my teeth before I do anything else?

No, I chew gum or rinse makes it more hygienic for all involved.so u stop midway through having sex to rinse or pop a chewing gum? "

You dont need to stop mid way through sex! It takes seconds and ensures good hygiene.

No, I chew gum or rinse makes it more hygienic for all involved.so u stop midway through having sex to rinse or pop a chewing gum?

You dont need to stop mid way through sex! It takes seconds and ensures good hygiene. "

surly it must kill the moment?

I take it fanny breath and arse breath are equally unacceptable?

No, I chew gum or rinse makes it more hygienic for all involved.so u stop midway through having sex to rinse or pop a chewing gum?

You dont need to stop mid way through sex! It takes seconds and ensures good hygiene. surly it must kill the moment? "

No, but cock breath does! Its a personal hygiene thing for me, everyone will have their own levels of clenliness, i like to ensure my own.

You dont need to stop mid way through sex! It takes seconds and ensures good hygiene. surly it must kill the moment?

No, but cock breath does! Its a personal hygiene thing for me, everyone will have their own levels of clenliness, i like to ensure my own. "

yeah I'm sure we all have our levels of cleanliness but that seems a bit excessive lol if u brush before and after then I don't see why you need,to do it mid session would seriously put me off and I'd end up leaving if someone done it to me lol

"I take it fanny breath and arse breath are equally unacceptable?"

Absolutely.

You dont need to stop mid way through sex! It takes seconds and ensures good hygiene. surly it must kill the moment?

No, but cock breath does! Its a personal hygiene thing for me, everyone will have their own levels of clenliness, i like to ensure my own. yeah I'm sure we all have our levels of cleanliness but that seems a bit excessive lol if u brush before and after then I don't see why you need,to do it mid session would seriously put me off and I'd end up leaving if someone done it to me lol"

Exactly why its good to have a criteria and not just meet a person based on looks but also discuss their cleanliness and hygine needs.

No, but cock breath does! Its a personal hygiene thing for me, everyone will have their own levels of clenliness, i like to ensure my own. yeah I'm sure we all have our levels of cleanliness but that seems a bit excessive lol if u brush before and after then I don't see why you need,to do it mid session would seriously put me off and I'd end up leaving if someone done it to me lol

Exactly why its good to have a criteria and not just meet a person based on looks but also discuss their cleanliness and hygine needs."

I've never met anyone on here based on looks alone but neither have i ever in all my time here discussed hygiene habits before a meet

No, but cock breath does! Its a personal hygiene thing for me, everyone will have their own levels of clenliness, i like to ensure my own. yeah I'm sure we all have our levels of cleanliness but that seems a bit excessive lol if u brush before and after then I don't see why you need,to do it mid session would seriously put me off and I'd end up leaving if someone done it to me lol

Exactly why its good to have a criteria and not just meet a person based on looks but also discuss their cleanliness and hygine needs.I've never met anyone on here based on looks alone but neither have i ever in all my time here discussed hygiene habits before a meet "

We always do, its good to be fussy! Hygiene is very important to us both.

So you're doing a MFM 3some the lady in question should whip out the Listerine and gargle every time the gents "swap ends" ??

Its only good hygine, as a straight guy i wouldn't kiss any woman who didn't atleast rinse after having multiple cocks down her throat. do you kiss the mrs afyer shess had your cock in her mouth and vice versa "

No not if we are with others, unless everyones chewing or rinsed/brushed. Can you imagine sucking multiple guys an then kissing your Mr? #yuk

"So you're doing a MFM 3some the lady in question should whip out the Listerine and gargle every time the gents "swap ends" ?? "

If she wants to kiss me then simply yes

Showered, nice smelling and freshly brushed teeth is good enough for me before a meet....and I'd rather have a cuddle than someone running for the toothbrush in the middle/after a session.

"Showered, nice smelling and freshly brushed teeth is good enough for me before a meet....and I'd rather have a cuddle than someone running for the toothbrush in the middle/after a session. "

Aye cuddle over cock breath anyday

This post as actually made me laugh out loud!

As if you would really hop off to the bathroom to brush your teeth or have a bottle of mouthwash and some chewing gum resting on the nest of tables!!

If that's your thing, good luck, but surely passion and excitement would take over and it would be the last thing on your mind!!

"This post as actually made me laugh out loud!

As if you would really hop off to the bathroom to brush your teeth or have a bottle of mouthwash and some chewing gum resting on the nest of tables!!

If that's your thing, good luck, but surely passion and excitement would take over and it would be the last thing on your mind!! "

Amen!

If that's your thing, good luck, but surely passion and excitement would take over and it would be the last thing on your mind!! "

My thoughts excatly lol

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

It's a case if each to their own I suppose.....everyone plays and interacts in different way and all have different ideas ....it's what makes us all different

"It's a case if each to their own I suppose.....everyone plays and interacts in different way and all have different ideas ....it's what makes us all different "

Exactly right

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 18:54:52]

why not just make life easier, and totally cut all oral when your having sex, then you wouldn't have to stop after every oral session to go and brush your teeth and gargle mouth wash.

I think i would rather have a wank on my own than meet someone that wanted me to brush my teeth after every bit of oral

"Showered, nice smelling and freshly brushed teeth is good enough for me before a meet....and I'd rather have a cuddle than someone running for the toothbrush in the middle/after a session.

Aye cuddle over cock breath anyday "

I would never have cock breath...never sucked a winky in my life!!

Good hygine is always the first thing on our minds we dont do smelly people, for no love of passion nor excitment! thankfully in all our interactions to date we have met like minded people, am not saying our way is right but its right for us.

"why not just make life easier, and totally cut all oral when your having sex, then you wouldn't have to stop after every oral session to go and brush your teeth and gargle mouth wash.

I think i would rather have a wank on my own than meet someone that wanted me to brush my teeth after every bit of oral"

Hhmmmm so you wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple others oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?

If that's your thing, good luck, but surely passion and excitement would take over and it would be the last thing on your mind!!

Good hygine is always the first thing on our minds we dont do smelly people, for no love of passion nor excitment! thankfully in all our interactions to date we have met like minded people, am not saying our way is right but its right for us."

If we were all the same life would be boring! You guys have your way of doing things that work for you, and that's fine, it's just not everyones idea of flowing fun, that's everyones own choice!

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 19:19:39]

Good hygine is always the first thing on our minds we dont do smelly people, for no love of passion nor excitment! thankfully in all our interactions to date we have met like minded people, am not saying our way is right but its right for us.

If we were all the same life would be boring! You guys have your way of doing things that work for you, and that's fine, it's just not everyones idea of flowing fun, that's everyones own choice! "

Why not just. Pour a bottle. Of listerene. Over the offending. Cock job done!!!!

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

do you kiss the mrs afyer shess had your cock in her mouth and vice versa "

"

do you kiss the mrs afyer shess had your cock in her mouth and vice versa

"

Yes when we're alone but not when with others unless we've rinsed/brushed/chewed. #hygiene

Wouldnt she have cock breath then

Good hygine is always the first thing on our minds we dont do smelly people, for no love of passion nor excitment! thankfully in all our interactions to date we have met like minded people, am not saying our way is right but its right for us."

So you dont need the gum or mouthwash for these people you met then ?

"Wouldnt she have cock breath then "

Nope my cock smells likes radox 24/7

Good hygine is always the first thing on our minds we dont do smelly people, for no love of passion nor excitment! thankfully in all our interactions to date we have met like minded people, am not saying our way is right but its right for us.So you dont need the gum or mouthwash for these people you met then ?"

??

Hhmmmm so you lot wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple other strangers oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?? Says alot about your hygiene.

Good hygine is always the first thing on our minds we dont do smelly people, for no love of passion nor excitment! thankfully in all our interactions to date we have met like minded people, am not saying our way is right but its right for us.So you dont need the gum or mouthwash for these people you met then ?

??"

The people u do choose to meet u dont use gum or mouthwash for meets for them ?

By *dub67Man  over a year ago

glasgow

So what happens on holiday when your in the beach. And feeling frisky .

A bit sweaty and a bit salty from the sea. Covered in suntan lotion

Or is that something different.

"Wouldnt she have cock breath then

Nope my cock smells likes radox 24/7 "

so unhygienic

"Hhmmmm so you lot wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple other strangers oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?? Says alot about your hygiene."
dam we share pussy fuck the mouthwash

"Hhmmmm so you lot wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple other strangers oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?? Says alot about your hygiene."
My hygiene is very high thank you but if i was so obsessed about it then i wouldnt meet at all lol

Good hygine is always the first thing on our minds we dont do smelly people, for no love of passion nor excitment! thankfully in all our interactions to date we have met like minded people, am not saying our way is right but its right for us.So you dont need the gum or mouthwash for these people you met then ?

??The people u do choose to meet u dont use gum or mouthwash for meets for them ?"

If ther's kissing involved all parties know the script before hand, just like to use a condom no matter how heated things get.

??The people u do choose to meet u dont use gum or mouthwash for meets for them ?

If ther's kissing involved all parties know the script before hand, just like to use a condom no matter how heated things get. "

your post is very intresting so u use gum and mouthwash for after oral yet u say u use condoms i presume u mean for oral too ?

"Hhmmmm so you lot wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple other strangers oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?? Says alot about your hygiene.My hygiene is very high thank you but if i was so obsessed about it then i wouldnt meet at all lol "

You've not answerd the question!

"Hhmmmm so you lot wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple other strangers oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?? Says alot about your hygiene.My hygiene is very high thank you but if i was so obsessed about it then i wouldnt meet at all lol

You've not answerd the question!"

if you scroll back i think ul see i have lol

"Hhmmmm so you lot wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple other strangers oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?? Says alot about your hygiene.dam we share pussy fuck the mouthwash "

??The people u do choose to meet u dont use gum or mouthwash for meets for them ?

If ther's kissing involved all parties know the script before hand, just like to use a condom no matter how heated things get. your post is very intresting so u use gum and mouthwash for after oral yet u say u use condoms i presume u mean for oral too ?"

There seems to be a misunderstanding of this post by you, the post is about me not allowing chicks with bad/cock breath, its our personal prefrence only to kiss or interact with people of good hygine, your owns standards may not as be as high and you may enjoy kissing folk with bad cock, pussy, ass breath but we dont. Its purely a choice thing.

"Hhmmmm so you lot wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple other strangers oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?? Says alot about your hygiene.My hygiene is very high thank you but if i was so obsessed about it then i wouldnt meet at all lol

You've not answerd the question!if you scroll back i think ul see i have lol "

Hhmmmm so you wouldnt mind your partner kissing you after giving someone else or multiple others oral without atleast rinsing their mouth?

Can't see it!

*There seems to be a misunderstanding of this post by you, the post is about me not allowing chicks with bad/cock breath, its our personal prefrence only to kiss or interact with people of goodhygine, your own standards may not be as high and you may enjoy kissing folk with bad, cock, pussy, ass breath but we dont. Its purely a choice thing.

If ther's kissing involved all parties know the script before hand, just like to use a condom no matter how heated things get. your post is very intresting so u use gum and mouthwash for after oral yet u say u use condoms i presume u mean for oral too ?

There seems to be a misunderstanding of this post by you, the post is about me not allowing chicks with bad/cock breath, its our personal prefrence only to kiss or interact with people of good hygine, your owns standards may not as be as high and you may enjoy kissing folk with bad cock, pussy, ass breath but we dont. Its purely a choice thing."

where have I said I like to kiss people with bad cock, pussy, ass breath ?...each to their own but the people that I have choosen to play with have been very clean and to be honest id never offend anyone but rushing of for mouthwash midplay, if i thought someone was unclean then they would not be on my agenda for fun in the first place lol

If ther's kissing involved all parties know the script before hand, just like to use a condom no matter how heated things get. your post is very intresting so u use gum and mouthwash for after oral yet u say u use condoms i presume u mean for oral too ?

There seems to be a misunderstanding of this post by you, the post is about me not allowing chicks with bad/cock breath, its our personal prefrence only to kiss or interact with people of good hygine, your owns standards may not as be as high and you may enjoy kissing folk with bad cock, pussy, ass breath but we dont. Its purely a choice thing.where have I said I like to kiss people with bad cock, pussy, ass breath ?...each to their own but the people that I have choosen to play with have been very clean and to be honest id never offend anyone but rushing of for mouthwash midplay, if i thought someone was unclean then they would not be on my agenda for fun in the first place lol "

Regardless of their cleanliness would you fuck them without a condom?

Each to their own is exactly right

There seems to be a misunderstanding of this post by you, the post is about me not allowing chicks with bad/cock breath, its our personal prefrence only to kiss or interact with people of good hygine, your owns standards may not as be as high and you may enjoy kissing folk with bad cock, pussy, ass breath but we dont. Its purely a choice thing.where have I said I like to kiss people with bad cock, pussy, ass breath ?...each to their own but the people that I have choosen to play with have been very clean and to be honest id never offend anyone but rushing of for mouthwash midplay, if i thought someone was unclean then they would not be on my agenda for fun in the first place lol

Regardless of their cleanliness would you fuck them without a condom?"

not really sure why your asking this when the topic is on cock breath lol

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 20:55:51]

Well that's snowballing out the window then

There seems to be a misunderstanding of this post by you, the post is about me not allowing chicks with bad/cock breath, its our personal prefrence only to kiss or interact with people of good hygine, your owns standards may not as be as high and you may enjoy kissing folk with bad cock, pussy, ass breath but we dont. Its purely a choice thing.where have I said I like to kiss people with bad cock, pussy, ass breath ?...each to their own but the people that I have choosen to play with have been very clean and to be honest id never offend anyone but rushing of for mouthwash midplay, if i thought someone was unclean then they would not be on my agenda for fun in the first place lol

Regardless of their cleanliness would you fuck them without a condom?not really sure why your asking this when the topic is on cock breath lol "

Just trying to establish your hygiene levels bubz.

Regardless of their cleanliness would you fuck them without a condom?not really sure why your asking this when the topic is on cock breath lol

Just trying to establish your hygiene levels bubz."

Lmao oh really well u dont need to worry about my hygiene levels lol

Regardless of their cleanliness would you fuck them without a condom?not really sure why your asking this when the topic is on cock breath lol

Just trying to establish your hygiene levels bubz.Lmao oh really well u dont need to worry about my hygiene levels lol "

Hmmmm true!

Nope my cock smells likes radox 24/7 "

So...let me get this straight...and correct me if im wrong...

She doesnt get cock breath because your cock smells of radox....

So what im getting is...she only gets cock breath when sucking on a smelly cock??

Dont know about you and the women you meet BUT I for one sure as hell do not suck on smelly cocks!!

Nope my cock smells likes radox 24/7

So...let me get this straight...and correct me if im wrong...

She doesnt get cock breath because your cock smells of radox....

So what im getting is...she only gets cock breath when sucking on a smelly cock??

Dont know about you and the women you meet BUT I for one sure as hell do not suck on smelly cocks!! "

And thats what i said way back there foe.

The op said they only meet people who are clean so why the need for mouthwash n gum then ? doesnt make any sence lol

Personally as long as everyone is clean pre meet then I wouldn't be reaching for the Colgate. I anything it makes me more horny knowing when a female is kissing me she's tasting her own pussy off my tongue. It makes it dirtier imo

"Personally as long as everyone is clean pre meet then I wouldn't be reaching for the Colgate. I anything it makes me more horny knowing when a female is kissing me she's tasting her own pussy off my tongue. It makes it dirtier imo "

Yes, love, love, love tasting mine or someone else's off Mr when kissing.....so good!!

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Hahahaha ah thanks

"Personally as long as everyone is clean pre meet then I wouldn't be reaching for the Colgate. I anything it makes me more horny knowing when a female is kissing me she's tasting her own pussy off my tongue. It makes it dirtier imo "

Your choice but what if it was mmf an she kissed you after blowin the other guy?!

"

Your choice but what if it was mmf an she kissed you after blowin the other guy?! "

The other guy with the bad smelling cheesy cock you mean???

"Personally as long as everyone is clean pre meet then I wouldn't be reaching for the Colgate. I anything it makes me more horny knowing when a female is kissing me she's tasting her own pussy off my tongue. It makes it dirtier imo

Your choice but what if it was mmf an she kissed you after blowin the other guy?! "

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander in my opinion, if you'll kiss a woman after she's gone down on another woman it just smacks of double standards to insist on mouthwash/toothpaste in a MFM scenario. Just a personal opinion

In the heat Of the moment things happen. Deal with it after lol. And if you meet clean people the hygiene won't be an issue.

Correct.

Adds to the experience. Kinda feel more connected or maybe it's just dirtier you feel lol x

Adds to the experience. Kinda feel more connected or maybe it's just dirtier you feel lol x

"

Your choice but what if it was mmf an she kissed you after blowin the other guy?!

The other guy with the bad smelling cheesy cock you mean???"

I was actually a wee bit sick in my mouth at that comment....anybody want a winch now?? Lol lol

"

I was actually a wee bit sick in my mouth at that comment....anybody want a winch now?? Lol lol"

Full on snog with tongues

"

I was actually a wee bit sick in my mouth at that comment....anybody want a winch now?? Lol lol

Full on snog with tongues "

As long as you promise to pick the diced carrots out from between my teeth with yer tongue

Lol

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Don't think you'll want to come to the camping ..... No hot water or sinks to brush your teeth

"Don't think you'll want to come to the camping ..... No hot water or sinks to brush your teeth "

There will hopefully be no "cock breath" either

edinburgh

"Don't think you'll want to come to the camping ..... No hot water or sinks to brush your teeth

There will hopefully be no "cock breath" either "

It's ok I've ordered wipes and mouthwash in bulk

markinch

Any of you want to practice your hygene methods im open for a bj lol so you can rinse, floss or whatever lol

It's awe part n parcel of sex if your having 3somes

markinch

"It's awe part n parcel of sex if your having 3somes "

So you have cock breathe lol

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"o

No, but cock breath does! Its a personal hygiene thing for me, everyone will have their own levels of clenliness, i like to ensure my own. "

You are of course allowed to have your opinion, but suggesting that those who do less than you have lower levels of cleanliness than you, is an insult.

I would respectfully suggest that you're due a lot of ladies around here an apology!!

"It's awe part n parcel of sex if your having 3somes

So you have cock breathe lol"

No but I have kissed passionately girls who have went down on other girls and also sucked guys cocks. In group sex you all get intimate, you all cum and you all sweat and all these things are shared unless you have OCD

edinburgh

"o

No, but cock breath does! Its a personal hygiene thing for me, everyone will have their own levels of clenliness, i like to ensure my own.

You are of course allowed to have your opinion, but suggesting that those who do less than you have lower levels of cleanliness than you, is an insult.

I would respectfully suggest that you're due a lot of ladies around here an apology!! "

Agreed bothy..... But it's no problem it just helps you know who's cock not to suck

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 22:27:10]

edinburgh

Tut tut jacs it's. "Cock hoe" get it right

From one lady to another

scotland

Love n let live...Christ....it's like a playground.....

"Tut tut jacs it's. "Cock hoe" get it right

From one lady to another "

Ops my mistake lol still aint no hoe either lol

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 22:41:53]

scotland

[Removed by poster at 16/06/14 22:42:31]

scotland

"Love n let live...Christ....it's like a playground....."

For the love of god someone shut the thread

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Love n let live...Christ....it's like a playground.....

For the love of god someone shut the thread "

Your first attempt at this post seemed to suit the thread better!

scotland

Your first attempt at this post seemed to suit the thread better! "

I did giggle myself then thought I better delete it or else it might kick off even more using that word

Its all good banter if anyone has an issue with whats being said ignore the thread move on or post your own, sake, these auld deers are getting their soggy knickers in a twist for no reason at all.

edinburgh

Your first attempt at this post seemed to suit the thread better!

I did giggle myself then thought I better delete it or else it might kick off even more using that word "

Apologies for upsetting you but there are some things I take exception to and getting called a "hoe" is one of them

Your on an adult sex site for swingers am sorry but if any of you find the loosely used term 'cock hoe' offensive then maybe you should go back to using facebook

edinburgh

"Your on an adult sex site for swingers am sorry but if any of you find the loosely used term 'cock hoe' offensive then maybe you should go back to using facebook "

Wasn't talking to you

And I'm quite happy where I am thanks .... Playing with actual adults

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

I've got a really nice garden hoe with soft foam hand grip. . .and its all mine. Goes like a fuckin bunny

"Your on an adult sex site for swingers am sorry but if any of you find the loosely used term 'cock hoe' offensive then maybe you should go back to using facebook "
Your post was ticking along nicely people replying adding comments and asking questions ,your the one who then got nasty with the cock hoe comments and your reference to peoples ages why ive not idea lol ....but as uve said its an adult site for adults so i guess im in the right place then .

Good luck with your post because as of yet u havent explained anything to what your going on about ..ie if your saying your playing with people who have high hygiene levels then you will have no need for the gum or mouthwash.

Your comment about cock hoes is the rudest thing ive read on.here in a long time totally uncalled for.

I'm a "pussy hoe", a "male slut" and an out and out mattress but I would never use the term hoe to describe any of the ladies on here. Mate you're not exactly winning friends and influenceing people are you?? LOL

"Your on an adult sex site for swingers am sorry but if any of you find the loosely used term 'cock hoe' offensive then maybe you should go back to using facebook Your post was ticking along nicely people replying adding comments and asking questions ,your the one who then got nasty with the cock hoe comments and your reference to peoples ages why ive not idea lol ....but as uve said its an adult site for adults so i guess im in the right place then .

Good luck with your post because as of yet u havent explained anything to what your going on about ..ie if your saying your playing with people who have high hygiene levels then you will have no need for the gum or mouthwash. "

I haven't got nasty to anyone i've merely used a phrase which gets used alot on this site and stated a fact in quoting your age, the post is clear i prefer my chicks not to have bad/cock breath, if thats hard for you to understand then you can pm and i will explain it to you in a more simplyfied manner subsequently if you dont like whats being said either debate your argument in a civil way or ignore the post! Instead of delibrately being a pest.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Up until the OP slipped into name calling I was finding this post a wee bit entertaining. Primarily at the thought that mouthwash or toothpaste would make the slightest bit difference to sexual hygiene.

Unless the OP has some information that we are unaware of the only thing that brushing your teeth or rinsing with mouthwash is going to prevent is bad breath!

Shy

"Your on an adult sex site for swingers am sorry but if any of you find the loosely used term 'cock hoe' offensive then maybe you should go back to using facebook Your post was ticking along nicely people replying adding comments and asking questions ,your the one who then got nasty with the cock hoe comments and your reference to peoples ages why ive not idea lol ....but as uve said its an adult site for adults so i guess im in the right place then .

Good luck with your post because as of yet u havent explained anything to what your going on about ..ie if your saying your playing with people who have high hygiene levels then you will have no need for the gum or mouthwash.

I haven't got nasty to anyone i've merely used a phrase which gets used alot on this site and stated a fact in quoting your age, the post is clear i prefer my chicks not to have bad/cock breath, if thats hard for you to understand then you can pm and i will explain it to you in a more simplyfied manner subsequently if you dont like whats being said either debate your argument in a civil way or ignore the post! Instead of delibrately being a pest."

Lmao unbelievable i too shall leave to to your post rather than giving any further input good luck

Having read all this thread the only person being rude is yourself think you should learn some manners.

"Up until the OP slipped into name calling I was finding this post a wee bit entertaining. Primarily at the thought that mouthwash or toothpaste would make the slightest bit difference to sexual hygiene.

Unless the OP has some information that we are unaware of the only thing that brushing your teeth or rinsing with mouthwash is going to prevent is bad breath!

Shy "

Aye the post is about bad/cock breath which to us is to do with basic hygiene, i suppose it has long term sexual hygiene implications too since the mouth is the most germfull part of ones body.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Up until the OP slipped into name calling I was finding this post a wee bit entertaining. Primarily at the thought that mouthwash or toothpaste would make the slightest bit difference to sexual hygiene.

Shy

Aye the post is about bad/cock breath which to us is to do with basic hygiene, i suppose it has long term sexual hygiene implications too since the mouth is the most germfull part of ones body.

"

A wee bit of research will tell you that none of the oral hygiene products are known to have any impact on STD's. So fair enough - if you cannot stand the smell then chew, brush and gargle away.

But really - you should be ashamed of yourself for the name calling. You may think that there is nothing derogatory in calling someone a "hoe" am not sure many would agree with you, and am sure you would have been told it is bad manners to refer to a ladies age.

Shy

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

On a totally diffrent topic another 43 posts to go and this will be ended just swing like

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman  over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"On a totally diffrent topic another 43 posts to go and this will be ended just swing like "
opps 42 now and I ment saying not swing pmsl

Please keep content of posts relevant to the original thread or dont post , cheers :

This could be a contender for the penis beaker.. Dunk the cock in the listerine before sooking to ensure fresh cock breath

Hilarious thread

"Please keep content of posts relevant to the original thread or dont post , cheers :"

think you killed the thread with your rudness and bad manners .

"This could be a contender for the penis beaker.. Dunk the cock in the listerine before sooking to ensure fresh cock breath

Hilarious thread "

Thanks its purpose has been appreciated, dont know why some auld dears are taking it so serious and getting offended must be a generation gap sense of humour thing! Lol i think the listerine dipping would be a tad painful

"This could be a contender for the penis beaker.. Dunk the cock in the listerine before sooking to ensure fresh cock breath

Hilarious thread

Thanks its purpose has been appreciated, dont know why some auld dears are taking it so serious and getting offended must be a generation gap sense of humour thing! Lol i think the listerine dipping would be a tad painful "

I'm an old dear... Do you want a shovel to keep digging that hole

Hilarious thread

Thanks its purpose has been appreciated, dont know why some auld dears are taking it so serious and getting offended must be a generation gap sense of humour thing! Lol i think the listerine dipping would be a tad painful

I'm an old dear... Do you want a shovel to keep digging that hole"

I love digging holes so i do

OP, I am sure that you have your reasoning for cleanliness and oral hygiene of which I applaud you. However as a fan of oral giving and certainly receiving it's all pack and parcel of a lovely meet. Call me old fashioned but I take great pride in my cleanliness and hygiene at all times as do many people from here, but guess I am old school and when enjoying myself with some delectable lady that last thing I think of is running off to brush my teeth, unless I am gagging on a stray pubic hair but think in my wisdom of 45yrs would be fairly diplomatic about it and perhaps make my excuses of needing to use the WC to remove said hair but being an oldie I would be gagging to get back to enticing that gorgeous lovely ladies bit into fully accepting my experienced tongue. Now if said fine filly happens to enjoy the finer things in life of enticing my third leg into doing a bit of a tango with her moist tongue then tally ho I say. My utterance would certainly be of the kind including and not solely, " Yeah baby, right there." Me thinks I would enjoy reminiscing as I brushed my tombstones much later when I was in the joyous moment of recounting my evening just as I was retiring to beddy byes.

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

OP

You are aware I assume, as an expert in oral hygene, that brushing ones teeth prior to sexual shenaniganscan actually increase your chances of an infection?

Bloody hell reading through that was unbelieveable. Some people just shouldnt be allowed in front of a pc at times. The phrase keyboard warrior springs to mind...

"OP

You are aware I assume, as an expert in oral hygene, that brushing ones teeth prior to sexual shenaniganscan actually increase your chances of an infection?

"

IP

If you read the thread subject you'll know thats not what it is about.

'IP's'

Here's the original post.

"I don't care how pretty or sexy you are if you have cock breath or poor hygine i wont entertain you, ther's no excuse for it!"

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

OP? what does a cock taste like?

Ive kissed my mrs after she has given a BJ, not within seconds of the BJ but I cant say that I have tasted anything different in her mouth.

I havent done it right have a guy has cum in her mouth, is that what your referring to?

If your Mrs mouth is tasing like a cock after she has sucked 1 without cum being involved then you should request they clean themselves before meeting. As a dirty dick would be the only reason for her bad tasting mouth....

"OP? what does a cock taste like?

Ive kissed my mrs after she has given a BJ, not within seconds of the BJ but I cant say that I have tasted anything different in her mouth.

I havent done it right have a guy has cum in her mouth, is that what your referring to?

If your Mrs mouth is tasing like a cock after she has sucked 1 without cum being involved then you should request they clean themselves before meeting. As a dirty dick would be the only reason for her bad tasting mouth...."

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

I think _nvercouple are one of the few in this thread to get what the op is on about. This kind of reminds me of my thread of a straight guy meeting a couple for mfm and i was pretty much shot down and misunderstood. From what i gather it the hygiene means isn't smelly dirty cocks-it's just he doesn't want to kiss his mrs after she's sucked on someone else's cock because of the possible pre cum (and lets face it, unless she's no good then there's going to be some) so that's why he wants her or any woman to brush/rinse/chew before kissing him after any cock but his has been in her mouth. So op I'm interested to hear your thoughts on sucking on a nipple or going down on your mrs right after another guy has...I'm guessing you don't want to?

"I think _nvercouple are one of the few in this thread to get what the op is on about. This kind of reminds me of my thread of a straight guy meeting a couple for mfm and i was pretty much shot down and misunderstood. From what i gather it the hygiene means isn't smelly dirty cocks-it's just he doesn't want to kiss his mrs after she's sucked on someone else's cock because of the possible pre cum (and lets face it, unless she's no good then there's going to be some) so that's why he wants her or any woman to brush/rinse/chew before kissing him after any cock but his has been in her mouth. So op I'm interested to hear your thoughts on sucking on a nipple or going down on your mrs right after another guy has...I'm guessing you don't want to?"
I understand fully what the op is meaning by this post but he also claims to only meet hygienically clean people so he wouldn't need the mouth wash if his meet with someone who is hygienically clean would he?

I think deep down its nothing to do with hygiene and more to do with the fact he just doesn't want to taste the taste of another man's cum in his mouth.

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"I think _nvercouple are one of the few in this thread to get what the op is on about. This kind of reminds me of my thread of a straight guy meeting a couple for mfm and i was pretty much shot down and misunderstood. From what i gather it the hygiene means isn't smelly dirty cocks-it's just he doesn't want to kiss his mrs after she's sucked on someone else's cock because of the possible pre cum (and lets face it, unless she's no good then there's going to be some) so that's why he wants her or any woman to brush/rinse/chew before kissing him after any cock but his has been in her mouth. So op I'm interested to hear your thoughts on sucking on a nipple or going down on your mrs right after another guy has...I'm guessing you don't want to?I understand fully what the op is meaning by this post but he also claims to only meet hygienically clean people so he wouldn't need the mouth wash if his meet with someone who is hygienically clean would he?

I think deep down its nothing to do with hygiene and more to do with the fact he just doesn't want to taste the taste of another man's cum in his mouth."

Surely if cock smelled or tasted that bad in the first place ladies wouldn't suck it.

"Surely if cock smelled or tasted that bad in the first place ladies wouldn't suck it."

"Surely if cock smelled or tasted that bad in the first place ladies wouldn't suck it."
Again thats he point im making here, the ops has said they only meet people whos hygiene levels are high so I dont see what the issue is in the need for mouthwash... If a guy came near me with a cheesy cock there is no way id be sucking on it then rushing of for mouthwash lol

"'IP's'

Here's the original post.

"I don't care how pretty or sexy you are if you have cock breath or poor hygine i wont entertain you, ther's no excuse for it!" "

"Surely if cock smelled or tasted that bad in the first place ladies wouldn't suck it.Again thats he point im making here, the ops has said they only meet people whos hygiene levels are high so I dont see what the issue is in the need for mouthwash... If a guy came near me with a cheesy cock there is no way id be sucking on it then rushing of for mouthwash lol "

Each to their own I guess if it works for them . Although in my head a complete mood killer. Wish mines tasted of French Martinis

"Surely if cock smelled or tasted that bad in the first place ladies wouldn't suck it.Again thats he point im making here, the ops has said they only meet people whos hygiene levels are high so I dont see what the issue is in the need for mouthwash... If a guy came near me with a cheesy cock there is no way id be sucking on it then rushing of for mouthwash lol

Each to their own I guess if it works for them . Although in my head a complete mood killer. Wish mines tasted of French Martinis"

Chardonnay flavoured and id be there lol

"Surely if cock smelled or tasted that bad in the first place ladies wouldn't suck it.Again thats he point im making here, the ops has said they only meet people whos hygiene levels are high so I dont see what the issue is in the need for mouthwash... If a guy came near me with a cheesy cock there is no way id be sucking on it then rushing of for mouthwash lol

Each to their own I guess if it works for them . Although in my head a complete mood killer. Wish mines tasted of French MartinisChardonnay flavoured and id be there lol "

Each to their own I guess if it works for them . Although in my head a complete mood killer. Wish mines tasted of French MartinisChardonnay flavoured and id be there lol

"

Or should it be a Mojito for the minty freshness

[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 09:51:15]

To be clear my post is saying that if we decide to meet you based on the information we all exchange prior and it turns out to be that in person your not as hygienic as you claimed to be i.e. have bad breath or smell we won't entertain you, as for kissing a cock hoe who's sucked another guy without rinsing/brushing its a big 'no no' for me, it's my personal choice am 100% straight and would rather not smell/taste cock hope this helps.

Each to their own I guess if it works for them . Although in my head a complete mood killer. Wish mines tasted of French MartinisChardonnay flavoured and id be there lol

Or should it be a Mojito for the minty freshness"

Ohh i love a well made mojito too mmmm yummy ....awwww your bad u put me in the mood for one lol

I must be lucky - my cock always comes out smelling of roses

Lame anno but couldn't help myself - love the posts that show how daft some people are

Or should it be a Mojito for the minty freshnessOhh i love a well made mojito too mmmm yummy ....awwww your bad u put me in the mood for one lol "

Thought that would be a good compromise alcohol and minty fresh breath lol

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Nothing wrong in stating preferences and likes etc, but there is a very fine line between being clean and hygienic and being obsessive about it.

"Nothing wrong in stating preferences and likes etc, but there is a very fine line between being clean and hygienic and being obsessive about it. "

We like to be obsessive about being with other clean and hygienic couples it works for us as I said b4 it might not be right for you which I respect but it is for us and the rule has served us well to date yes we like to play but not at the compromise of endangering our health via unhygienic people

"Nothing wrong in stating preferences and likes etc, but there is a very fine line between being clean and hygienic and being obsessive about it.

We like to be obsessive about being with other clean and hygienic couples it works for us as I said b4 it might not be right for you which I respect but it is for us and the rule has served us well to date yes we like to play but not at the compromise of endangering our health via unhygienic people "

be good to see your mrs points of views