FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > pictures

pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have all the Scottish women went shy or lost their cameras ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes that must be it

No just takes a bit longer to photo shop before uploading

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Nope took loads at weekend for private eyes only... And to be honest look at women's photos and guys and tell me who has more photos?

I can safely say there is a fair amount off lovely sexy photos off Scottish females on this site. You must be looking in the wrong section that's all

Agreed some lovely pics out there esp as the weather is nice

Thanks so much for posting all you sexy ladies

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"No just takes a bit longer to photo shop before uploading "
pmsl no way

"No just takes a bit longer to photo shop before uploading "

giving away girly secrets?

Then again why lie to yourself never mind anyone else & tbh anyone who don't like what they see.... Keep on walking .

"No just takes a bit longer to photo shop before uploading

Then again why lie to yourself never mind anyone else & tbh anyone who don't like what they see.... Keep on walking ."

Why photoshop lovelyness anyway

Then again why lie to yourself never mind anyone else & tbh anyone who don't like what they see.... Keep on walking ."

no just stating truth, unless pics have been taken at one hell of a flattering angle theres a few on here thats lying to themselves

Dont we all like a good angle for photos?

I'm sure most of us have taken photos but choosen not to add them to our profile because they ain't showing us at our best why would we?

I was really only meaning in the last hour from women ..couples r filling their bits ..n I'm not questioning the quality .keep up the good work ladies .

"I was really only meaning in the last hour from women ..couples r filling their bits ..n I'm not questioning the quality .keep up the good work ladies ."
well what about the guys get some hot shots done for us lovely ladies? lol

"Dont we all like a good angle for photos?

I'm sure most of us have taken photos but choosen not to add them to our profile because they ain't showing us at our best why would we? "

a good angle yes not when it makes you look half the size you are its so misleading

I'm sure most of us have taken photos but choosen not to add them to our profile because they ain't showing us at our best why would we? a good angle yes not when it makes you look half the size you are its so misleading "

jesus in that case then you are right must be one hell of an angle

Then again why lie to yourself never mind anyone else & tbh anyone who don't like what they see.... Keep on walking .no just stating truth, unless pics have been taken at one hell of a flattering angle theres a few on here thats lying to themselves "

Guess your talking from experience as well?

My pictures are as you would see in person & tbh no angle could flatter my fatty bits lol but hey that's life!

P.s - nice pics btw guys

I'm sure most of us have taken photos but choosen not to add them to our profile because they ain't showing us at our best why would we? a good angle yes not when it makes you look half the size you are its so misleading "

Lol my profile isn't half the size its FULL size, the camera could only fit in my big ass!

You really need to drop me a pm with your keep fit or diet tips chick so I can then look down my nose at people who aren't 'perfect'

Then again why lie to yourself never mind anyone else & tbh anyone who don't like what they see.... Keep on walking .no just stating truth, unless pics have been taken at one hell of a flattering angle theres a few on here thats lying to themselves

My pictures are as you would see in person & tbh no angle could flatter my fatty bits lol but hey that's life!

P.s - nice pics btw guys "

your pics do show you and (flabby bits)we all have them what im saying is ive seen a lot of pics and thought wow then met in person and though that so cant be the same person, I hate myself in some pics due to my flabby bits but its me , im not going to chop a bit of to make myself look better .We are who we are , if you cant love yourself for how you look why post pics that lie

I'm sure most of us have taken photos but choosen not to add them to our profile because they ain't showing us at our best why would we? a good angle yes not when it makes you look half the size you are its so misleading

Lol my profile isn't half the size its FULL size, the camera could only fit in my big ass!

You really need to drop me a pm with your keep fit or diet tips chick so I can then look down my nose at people who aren't 'perfect' "

pmsl I know im know im not perfect far from it as profile states , but I dont hide myself behind a circus mirror

Then again why lie to yourself never mind anyone else & tbh anyone who don't like what they see.... Keep on walking .no just stating truth, unless pics have been taken at one hell of a flattering angle theres a few on here thats lying to themselves

P.s - nice pics btw guys your pics do show you and (flabby bits)we all have them what im saying is ive seen a lot of pics and thought wow then met in person and though that so cant be the same person, I hate myself in some pics due to my flabby bits but its me , im not going to chop a bit of to make myself look better .We are who we are , if you cant love yourself for how you look why post pics that lie

"

I couldn't hide my fatty bits if my life depended on it tbh nor would I photo shop any pics, I'm quite clear on my profile who & what I am & like I've said anyone who don't like it don't need to look!

Anyway happy days the suns out to play! I'm off to take pics

I'm sure most of us have taken photos but choosen not to add them to our profile because they ain't showing us at our best why would we? a good angle yes not when it makes you look half the size you are its so misleading

You really need to drop me a pm with your keep fit or diet tips chick so I can then look down my nose at people who aren't 'perfect' pmsl I know im know im not perfect far from it as profile states , but I dont hide myself behind a circus mirror "

Ditto

Again its all down to the same thing people profiles NOT YOURS BUT THEIRS so they can do what they want,say what they want and display what they want on them I don't know why people get so wound up about it all.

[Removed by poster at 17/06/14 18:16:00]

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

As long as its YOU in the pics....wtf does it matter!!

No one is going to upload a pic they think they look feckin awful in

PS...teach me to photoshop and il upload over 100

"As long as its YOU in the pics....wtf does it matter!!

No one is going to upload a pic they think they look feckin awful in "

so uploading a pic showing you look like say a 12 when in person your a 22 is you , I think not lol

No one is going to upload a pic they think they look feckin awful in so uploading a pic showing you look like say a 12 when in person your a 22 is you , I think not lol "

I took the photo of my big toe down!

What more do you want!!!

No one is going to upload a pic they think they look feckin awful in so uploading a pic showing you look like say a 12 when in person your a 22 is you , I think not lol

What more do you want!!! "

pmsl

Jesus if I looked like a Size 12 in my photos they would be knocking down my door but I ain't and they still do

No one is going to upload a pic they think they look feckin awful in so uploading a pic showing you look like say a 12 when in person your a 22 is you , I think not lol

What more do you want!!! "

One with your hoodie on so I'd recognise you haha yiu did ask!

No one is going to upload a pic they think they look feckin awful in so uploading a pic showing you look like say a 12 when in person your a 22 is you , I think not lol "

I'd love to know how to look a 12 in pictures lol - need to borrow one of these magic cameras

but anyone with common sense who only sees half of me in the picture & thinks they see a '12' then would know the other half is a '12' too so there for I'm not misleading anyone because putting them both together would be ME .

Getting boring, feck all to do with pictures & more to do with fat birds....

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

The OP only wanted to know where the latest pics were, not a discussion on photoshopped/misleading or not!!!!! But in order to add my two pennies worth, I hate some pics which show stuff in graphic detail. Pussy/cock/cum/various implements up the Kyber Pass etc!!!! Lol

P.s - nice pics btw guys your pics do show you and (flabby bits)we all have them what im saying is ive seen a lot of pics and thought wow then met in person and though that so cant be the same person, I hate myself in some pics due to my flabby bits but its me , im not going to chop a bit of to make myself look better .We are who we are , if you cant love yourself for how you look why post pics that lie

I couldn't hide my fatty bits if my life depended on it tbh nor would I photo shop any pics, I'm quite clear on my profile who & what I am & like I've said anyone who don't like it don't need to look!

Anyway happy days the suns out to play! I'm off to take pics "

Please miss, can I be best boy, key grip or whatever on the photoshoot

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"The OP only wanted to know where the latest pics were, not a discussion on photoshopped/misleading or not!!!!! But in order to add my two pennies worth, I hate some pics which show stuff in graphic detail. Pussy/cock/cum/various implements up the Kyber Pass etc!!!! Lol"

My pics are me... I do have some new ones to be uploaded soon... when I remember to take the feckin memory stick over from the other halfs hoose! lol

"The OP only wanted to know where the latest pics were, not a discussion on photoshopped/misleading or not!!!!! But in order to add my two pennies worth, I hate some pics which show stuff in graphic detail. Pussy/cock/cum/various implements up the Kyber Pass etc!!!! Lol

My pics are me... I do have some new ones to be uploaded soon... when I remember to take the feckin memory stick over from the other halfs hoose! lol"

Mind and give me a shout when you put them on for honest opinion

"

Mind and give me a shout when you put them on for honest opinion "

Aw you brave soul... thats such a kind offer...

Glenrothes

"

Aw you brave soul... thats such a kind offer... "

Yours are very nice and tasteful

"

Yours are very nice and tasteful "

I do love a good set of legs on a lady, *whit whoo* (thats a wolf whistle not a pissed up owl lol)

Glenrothes

"

Yours are very nice and tasteful

I do love a good set of legs on a lady, *whit whoo* (thats a wolf whistle not a pissed up owl lol) "

Lol!

Hmmm we added lots over the weekend

Pm me and al send some dyno

I didn't half start something here eh .oops

"Pm me and al send some dyno "
Oh so your complaining that women aint uploading enough photos for your liking but ive to pm you just to see yours ?hmmmmmmmm lol

I had a couple of phone snaps uploaded, and hopefully C will get some more put up in the near future, and take more this weekend.

"I didn't half start something here eh .oops "

Aye didn't you just lol...

"I didn't half start something here eh .oops "
No u didnt... just the usual suspects trying to cause conflict lol

"I didn't half start something here eh .oops

Aye didn't you just lol... "

Oops sorry .

Never photo shopped a picture that's been uploaded . Wouldny even know how to use it . We've got pics of all our bits be it private friends or public . Also yet to meet anyone's whos said we don't look exactly like our pictures show us . Had my bum and boobs out yesterday in the sunshine fun . Folk will either like them or not but tbh is it any different to guys taken cock pics at a good angle to make their cock look bigger than what it is or taking one when soft ? Why would they . They don't walk about hard 24/7 but yet some people look at cock pics and think oh he's huge let's see about meeting him . Horses for courses we say . Hardly lying to anyone . If someone meets me and thinks I'm fat and not their type then so be it . There is much more to me than being a size 12 or an 18 !!!

i need new pics....

Glenrothes

I'm constantly told that my pictures don't do me justice and that I'm much better in the flesh! Lol

"I'm constantly told that my pictures don't do me justice and that I'm much better in the flesh! Lol "
God some guys will say anything for a shag huh ? ......kidding runs n hides lol

"i need new pics...."

Yes please lol

Glenrothes

"I'm constantly told that my pictures don't do me justice and that I'm much better in the flesh! Lol God some guys will say anything for a shag huh ? ......kidding runs n hides lol "

Haha!!!! Cheeky moo!!!!

"I'm constantly told that my pictures don't do me justice and that I'm much better in the flesh! Lol God some guys will say anything for a shag huh ? ......kidding runs n hides lol

Haha!!!! Cheeky moo!!!! "

Hee hee sorry couldnt resist lol

Glenrothes

"I'm constantly told that my pictures don't do me justice and that I'm much better in the flesh! Lol God some guys will say anything for a shag huh ? ......kidding runs n hides lol

Haha!!!! Cheeky moo!!!! Hee hee sorry couldnt resist lol "

Bad wumman!!!!! Lol

Haha!!!! Cheeky moo!!!! Hee hee sorry couldnt resist lol

Bad wumman!!!!! Lol"

Right whos been talking lol

Glenrothes

Bad wumman!!!!! LolRight whos been talking lol "

I'm not talking!!!!

Bad wumman!!!!! LolRight whos been talking lol

I'm not talking!!!!"

" If someone meets me and thinks I'm fat and not their type then so be it . There is much more to me than being a size 12 or an 18 !!! "

Exactly, spot on

By *andS_GlasgowCouple  over a year ago

Giffnock

not in our house

The only photoshopping that goes on in ours is to take a distinguishing feature off one of our bodies. Not saying whose, as those that know us will know who has it and where it is.

Hi I am a Photographer as in, that is how i make my living, and happy to take any pictures you want in the comfort of your own home. if you are interested please contact me and i will give you a place to look at pics I have taken.

» Add a new message to this topic