FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > that awkward moment

that awkward moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you had an afternoon of fun and fwb says .i think ihave strong feelings for you..Hence to say no more fwb and no more fun for a while

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooh dear

Maybe I (m) am a bit of a cynic, but I think there cant be many FB/FWB situations where at least one half develops "feelings" for the other outside the bedroom. Is she not a keeper then?

"Maybe I (m) am a bit of a cynic, but I think there cant be many FB/FWB situations where at least one half develops "feelings" for the other outside the bedroom. Is she not a keeper then?"

There's got the be a certain extent of feelings from both if it is a long term fwb situation - well I think so anyway but even if I did get feelings for my long term guy I'd never say because I'd rather have him at some level than scare him & never get to see him.

Hope it works out for you, maybe best to talk to your fb & explain rather than just walking away, she deserves that much x

"Maybe I (m) am a bit of a cynic, but I think there cant be many FB/FWB situations where at least one half develops "feelings" for the other outside the bedroom. Is she not a keeper then?

There's got the be a certain extent of feelings from both if it is a long term fwb situation - well I think so anyway but even if I did get feelings for my long term guy I'd never say because I'd rather have him at some level than scare him & never get to see him.

Hope it works out for you, maybe best to talk to your fb & explain rather than just walking away, she deserves that much x"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I did explain and would be unfair to remain friends whilst feelings involved it would send confusing signals to the lady ..

its never easy when fbs develop feelings for you or totally mis read situations, had it happen to myself in the past and its never pleasant to explain to them that you just dont care about the that way. Best way to deal with it is to go find more sex friends

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

So can you not develop strong feelings and still keep it plutonic? I mean unless your FB/FWB wants to change the relationship... its fine to have strong feelings for a person but know the boundary of the relationship.

When one party actually makes it clear they want to change a situtation, but the other is unhappy.. then maybe a conversation to air the feelings and make an amicable decision to un-couple.... maybe as friends later you can resume when the feeling has subsided and you want to have your fb/fwb back

» Add a new message to this topic