FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > pubs

pubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where are the best pubs in glasgow for the weekend,,,?? Do you have a favourite or just follow the pack and try and go round them all??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe the pub they named after me is very nice. Must visit it someday.....

(didn't pinch my name from there incidentally....pinched it from somewhere else)

By *uvseamsMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I believe the pub they named after me is very nice. Must visit it someday.....

(didn't pinch my name from there incidentally....pinched it from somewhere else) "

It is a good one, loads there Ashton lane off byres rd west end

I'll add it to the list to try on sat night thanks,,,,, !!

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Our favourite is Rogano Royal exchange sq

Oniels, Waxy o connors, hard rock cafe and oneup are good weekend spots in the town also the met bar and bottecco does brazil are nice in the merchant city.

All good ,,, keep them coming so I can make the short list of where to hit this sat!! And do tell if you will be there haha,,,, xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If it's going to be as nice as this I'd head for Ashton lane without a doubt such a holiday arsmosphere when it's nice like this xx

For a giggle I like the maltman then the bay horse go witness peter stringfellow look.alikes owning the dance floor always have a laugh in there maltman til chucking out then bay horse.

But I do have a warped sense if humour mind and can't dance so I fit right in hehe

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"For a giggle I like the maltman then the bay horse go witness peter stringfellow look.alikes owning the dance floor always have a laugh in there maltman til chucking out then bay horse.

But I do have a warped sense if humour mind and can't dance so I fit right in hehe"

The bay horse is closed just now and why have I never saw you in either of them? lol

"For a giggle I like the maltman then the bay horse go witness peter stringfellow look.alikes owning the dance floor always have a laugh in there maltman til chucking out then bay horse.

But I do have a warped sense if humour mind and can't dance so I fit right in heheThe bay horse is closed just now and why have I never saw you in either of them? lol "

Damn so it is maltman aint tho!

Not seeing ne much no am far too shy and my carer only let's me out certain nights padded cell for me rest if the time that's where I developed my dancing style in a straight jacket. Oops I said to much again wheres nurse with my tablets hehe

» Add a new message to this topic