FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Men's sex toys

Men's sex toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last week I bought a vibrating vagina thing. It cost me £30. It's now in the bin lol. I couldn't get my cock in, it was far to small. Don't think I'll ever be buying anything like that again.

Do many guys have things like this and how do they like them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get yourself a Tenga - it's cheaper & makes jerking a lit more fun. Compared to the Bathmate or Fleshlight it's an affordable & enjoyable aid to rubbing one out.

My partners currently loving a tracy cox super sex clear masterbater, had several tenga eggs, a super stroker thing, and a real feel vag and ass all of which hes loved/does love. None vibrate, and most cost between a tenner and twenty quid the clear masterbater thing is great fun!! I love it haha x

"Last week I bought a vibrating vagina thing. It cost me £30. It's now in the bin lol. I couldn't get my cock in, it was far to small. Don't think I'll ever be buying anything like that again.

Do many guys have things like this and how do they like them "

safe yourself. The money. Mate into your local sports centre and buy a set of Waterwings. Down to boots and. A bottle. Of baby. Oil boom sorted ( lol see what. I did there)

"Last week I bought a vibrating vagina thing. It cost me £30. It's now in the bin lol. I couldn't get my cock in, it was far to small. Don't think I'll ever be buying anything like that again.

Do many guys have things like this and how do they like them "

It was far too small, I'm sorry to hear that. But I think you can get a cream that makes it bigger

Do many guys have things like this and how do they like them

It was far too small, I'm sorry to hear that. But I think you can get a cream that makes it bigger "

*chortlesnort*

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Like buttplug

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Toys are fun.

» Add a new message to this topic