FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Photo Verification

Photo Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks,

Does everyone treat profiles with suspicion if they don't have photo verification (and with little or no personal verifications on profile)?

It is a simple process to go through so I can only presume that there is a good chance the profile is fake, although I can understand some not wanting their pic with a fabswingers username on it incase it go out into the wider domain.

Cheers

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi we're the exact same. Do look upon them differently especially if there are no photos at all and the description is blank or "fill in later". Major turn off! Too many pic collectors out there, take take take!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

As the veri pic doesn't need to include your face, I'm not sure why folks would be worried about it.

Yes, I do get suspicious if profiles are not verified in some way... either meet or photo.

Agree with the blank/very short profiles. Major turn off, and no pics is a worry.

Nope as said previously photo verification means nothing , loads on site have it and been in for years with no verifications bar this

, instinct is all you need if it doesnt seem right it probably aint

Doesn't make me suspicious as we all start with no verifications etc as others have said go with with your intuition arrange social meet somewhere

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Agreed, instinct is the way to do it. Meets public or otherwise wouldn't happen with someone on a fake profile, but I'm sure they have, assuming someone pretending to be a female/male or couple.

No pics, very little info a definite sign of a fake profile, one who you tend not to reply to.

I guess our profile wouldn't fall into that category!!!

We are not photo verified only because we've never gotten around to it but having a "few" veris gets us off the hook with this

Geek

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Nope as said previously photo verification means nothing , loads on site have it and been in for years with no verifications bar this

, instinct is all you need if it doesnt seem right it probably aint "

This

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

More likely to be suspicious of a profile thats only photo verified

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

We have been here for over 5 yrs ... not photo verified no intention of doing so either! why suspicious I dont get it??

We have met many many people at socials, parties etc and have been verified by lots so the need to be photo verified is ???

It's the ninjas. I don't trust

"We have been here for over 5 yrs ... not photo verified no intention of doing so either! why suspicious I dont get it??

We have met many many people at socials, parties etc and have been verified by lots so the need to be photo verified is ???"

I live by one rule every one is fake until i personally meet them face to face , but doesn't stop me from still chatting to them

I've been verified by real human beings, can't see why I'd bother with photo veri

By *oftSwingDuoCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

When we joined it only took us about 10 mins to take a veri pic and get approved by the Fab team ... so I must admit, I am skeptical of anyone who hasn't bothered to make the effort.

*looks at everyone suspiciously*

"When we joined it only took us about 10 mins to take a veri pic and get approved by the Fab team ... so I must admit, I am skeptical of anyone who hasn't bothered to make the effort.

*looks at everyone suspiciously* "

*looks shiftily at feet muttering "oooops"*.....

By *oftSwingDuoCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Don't worry Jinty ... Having proper verifications from other members excludes you from our suspicious gaze (for now)

By *bigfunMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

What i find strange is i have met some people cpls and ladies who are not verified and as i wasn't verified either i wasn't allowed to verify them or them verify me.confused.com

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Never been photo-verified, don't see the big deal to be honest!

However, have seen some photo-verified profiles, but after being here for months, that's still the only veri they have; to me that's more suspicious!

"Don't worry Jinty ... Having proper verifications from other members excludes you from our suspicious gaze (for now) "

I wouldn't listen to that bunch of dubious characters! Lol.....stay suspicious. I'm up to no good ....

"Nope as said previously photo verification means nothing , loads on site have it and been in for years with no verifications bar this

, instinct is all you need if it doesnt seem right it probably aint

This "

Another fabber meeting another fabber is way more reassuring than someone holding up a profile name, stating "this is me/us".

» Add a new message to this topic