FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Monday Rant!

Monday Rant!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is it the rant post, feel free to have a right good moan/rant, about absolutely anything, don't be shy to let it out its good for the system, better out than in.

Hate it when the same people keep messaging you to meet when we've clearly said we're not interested guess the block button comes in handy after all, as final resort #takeahintfs

Also what's the deal with this weather when your working could it not have been like this at the weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"This is it the rant post, feel free to have a right good moan/rant, about absolutely anything, don't be shy to let it out its good for the system, better out than in.

Hate it when the same people keep messaging you to meet when we've clearly said we're not interested guess the block button comes in handy after all, as final resort #takeahintfs

Also what's the deal with this weather when your working could it not have been like this at the weekend "

Happy bunny here so no need for a rant today lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bombarding people with PM's oozes neediness, which is one of the most UNATTRACTIVE qualities a man or woman can have.

Why people pursue this, I will never know.

I only. Message. Till the restraining. Order kicks in then I stop

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I only. Message. Till the restraining. Order kicks in then I stop "

How long do you stalk them for first ?

"This is it the rant post, feel free to have a right good moan/rant, about absolutely anything, don't be shy to let it out its good for the system, better out than in.

Also what's the deal with this weather when your working could it not have been like this at the weekend Happy bunny here so no need for a rant today lol "

There's always room for a rant lol

Had this over the weekend, guys wanting to meet and I've been polite and said no thanks, happy hunting but they try again just for me to repeat myself. God loves a trier I suppose lol

Also what's the deal with this weather when your working could it not have been like this at the weekend Happy bunny here so no need for a rant today lol

There's always room for a rant lol "

Only if you have something to rant about which I don't lol

My rant is against rude, arrogant members (Single females being the worst offenders) who treat ALL single guys as if we are lepers who also happen to have the Ebola virus. Some of us are actually quite articulate, engaging and well mannered and can accept a "Thanks but no thanks" quite gracefully!

Arseholes who won't take no for an answer, ppl who expect you to read their minds & go in a huff wen you don't. Lack of sex & chocolate isn't helping either x

"Arseholes who won't take no for an answer, ppl who expect you to read their minds & go in a huff wen you don't. Lack of sex & chocolate isn't helping either x"
if i wasn't on hol's id bring chocolate over xx

"Arseholes who won't take no for an answer, ppl who expect you to read their minds & go in a huff wen you don't. Lack of sex & chocolate isn't helping either x"

"Arseholes who won't take no for an answer, ppl who expect you to read their minds & go in a huff wen you don't. Lack of sex & chocolate isn't helping either xif i wasn't on hol's id bring chocolate over xx "

Aww thanks xx

People who keep you in bed all morning for sexual purposes when you had planned a 5 mile hike! Makes me rage!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"People who keep you in bed all morning for sexual purposes when you had planned a 5 mile hike! Makes me rage! "

5 mile hike? You'd get exhausted just dreaming about it!!

It was just that one time

"Arseholes who won't take no for an answer, ppl who expect you to read their minds & go in a huff wen you don't. Lack of sex & chocolate isn't helping either x

It was just that one time "

One is enough x

By *hristian1981Man  over a year ago

dundee

"My rant is against rude, arrogant members (Single females being the worst offenders) who treat ALL single guys as if we are lepers who also happen to have the Ebola virus. Some of us are actually quite articulate, engaging and well mannered and can accept a "Thanks but no thanks" quite gracefully! "

The ones thats ask for a message containing 3000 words min and a code word in the title.... and dont even read it

Woman are definitely the rudest on fab.... but to be honest its caused by males

"My rant is against rude, arrogant members (Single females being the worst offenders) who treat ALL single guys as if we are lepers who also happen to have the Ebola virus. Some of us are actually quite articulate, engaging and well mannered and can accept a "Thanks but no thanks" quite gracefully!

The ones thats ask for a message containing 3000 words min and a code word in the title.... and dont even read it

Woman are definitely the rudest on fab.... but to be honest its caused by males "

Not every single guy is bad or rude, you don't like being tarnished with the same brush so don't do it with us single females either

"My rant is against rude, arrogant members (Single females being the worst offenders) who treat ALL single guys as if we are lepers who also happen to have the Ebola virus. Some of us are actually quite articulate, engaging and well mannered and can accept a "Thanks but no thanks" quite gracefully!

Woman are definitely the rudest on fab.... but to be honest its caused by males

Not every single guy is bad or rude, you don't like being tarnished with the same brush so don't do it with us single females either "

Never had the miss fortune to meet anyone rude yet if people don't reply i don't think it rude some girls get so many messages it unrealistic for them to reply to them all

People that post photos that are wholly unrecognisable fuzzy and useless......not that I've been perving you understand

"

Woman are definitely the rudest on fab"

Is this because your only speaking to women ?...because trust me in all my time on here men, women and couples are all do it.

By *hristian1981Man  over a year ago

dundee

Very true I suppose men and couples could be as bad...

I always reply and chat even if im not interested. .

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"My rant is against rude, arrogant members (Single females being the worst offenders) who treat ALL single guys as if we are lepers who also happen to have the Ebola virus. Some of us are actually quite articulate, engaging and well mannered and can accept a "Thanks but no thanks" quite gracefully! "

Ahem..... Some maybe .... Not all, the same as some guys are rude and ignorant .... Not all

Hate people who are way too pushy!! If I wanted to play with someone I'd tell them clearly, in no uncertain terms, that I wanted to play with them. If I dont say those words to someone, its a clear indication that I'm not interested. Just because I chat to many people, doesnt mean I'm going to fuck them all. But some feel the need to push, become whiny and needy and its shocking, the extent some will go to.

Also, what I do is my business. I have no obligation to justify or explain anything to anyone or answer questions. When it comes to fab I do everything to please myself because thats how I use it. If anyone has an issue with that, jog on lol

rants over!

Lx

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Hate people who are way too pushy!! If I wanted to play with someone I'd tell them clearly, in no uncertain terms, that I wanted to play with them. If I dont say those words to someone, its a clear indication that I'm not interested. Just because I chat to many people, doesnt mean I'm going to fuck them all. But some feel the need to push, become whiny and needy and its shocking, the extent some will go to.

Also, what I do is my business. I have no obligation to justify or explain anything to anyone or answer questions. When it comes to fab I do everything to please myself because thats how I use it. If anyone has an issue with that, jog on lol

rants over!

Lx"

Wow brilliant rant

And exactly how I feel a lot of the time

I want a rant but can't think off one anyone got one spare

"Hate people who are way too pushy!! If I wanted to play with someone I'd tell them clearly, in no uncertain terms, that I wanted to play with them. If I dont say those words to someone, its a clear indication that I'm not interested. Just because I chat to many people, doesnt mean I'm going to fuck them all. But some feel the need to push, become whiny and needy and its shocking, the extent some will go to.

rants over!

Lx"

I'm quaking with fear.....but also more than a little turned on by that rant!

» Add a new message to this topic