FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > On a mission

On a mission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

To get some outdoor photos for my profile this year.

anyone got any ideas of remote places near Glasgow? (pm me please)

Also some pose ideas would be welcome (looking for classy shots not crude) lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some nice areas round about Loch lomond and the trossachs.....hunni any pic of you is classy.x

"Some nice areas round about Loch lomond and the trossachs.....hunni any pic of you is classy.x"
was in the Trossachs last year but friend was a wee bit shy... Think he was worried his bits would hey eaten alive with midges lol... And thank you xx

By *aximus 2Man  over a year ago

Cunnilingus, Fife

"Some nice areas round about Loch lomond and the trossachs.....hunni any pic of you is classy.xwas in the Trossachs last year but friend was a wee bit shy... Think he was worried his bits would hey eaten alive with midges lol... And thank you xx "

Midges are murder, and they get EVERYWHERE.

"Some nice areas round about Loch lomond and the trossachs.....hunni any pic of you is classy.xwas in the Trossachs last year but friend was a wee bit shy... Think he was worried his bits would hey eaten alive with midges lol... And thank you xx

Midges are murder, and they get EVERYWHERE. "

yeah that's the only drawback but some things are worth a little discomfort lol

By *andG4moreCouple  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Some nice areas round about Loch lomond and the trossachs.....hunni any pic of you is classy.xwas in the Trossachs last year but friend was a wee bit shy... Think he was worried his bits would hey eaten alive with midges lol... And thank you xx

Midges are murder, and they get EVERYWHERE. yeah that's the only drawback but some things are worth a little discomfort lol "

No if you get a midge bite on the end of his willy lol he will know all about it then.

lol plenty of places down this way.

Midges are murder, and they get EVERYWHERE. yeah that's the only drawback but some things are worth a little discomfort lol

No if you get a midge bite on the end of his willy lol he will know all about it then.

lol plenty of places down this way."

You just want to go and perv and watch Mr.

Midges are murder, and they get EVERYWHERE. yeah that's the only drawback but some things are worth a little discomfort lol

you speakin from experience?

We plan on some new outdoor pics. Just depends where he chooses for the drive.

Some nice corners. In my back door

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

There are plenty of places everywhere! Can never understand these folk, mainly guys, who come on asking for places. Have they no imagination?

Do a little online map browsing, then take a wee drive, the places are out there!

There are plenty of places everywhere! Can never understand these folk, mainly guys, who come on asking for places. Have they no imagination?

Do a little online map browsing, then take a wee drive, the places are out there! "

ops sorry Il do that later

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

avon skin so soft keeps midges away (doesn't taste great tho lol)

I like a good bottom picture personally (as you may see from my profile) so a nice cheeky (pardon the pun) short skirt pulled up to flash nice panties is way nicer than a dropped kebab shot

A wee flash of boobage never goes amiss either (either cleavage in a summer dress - phwoar! or au naturel

Not into action or close up.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Oooh, there is also something very sexy about a nice pair of short shorts on a good bottom

By *tudmuffin5640Man  over a year ago

central scotland

hope there on u then mmm xxx

near Glasgow

Do a little online map browsing, then take a wee drive, the places are out there! ops sorry Il do that later "

I think you know that wasn't aimed at you MissD. From what I've heard, you're not short of imagination!!!

near Glasgow

"Oooh, there is also something very sexy about a nice pair of short shorts on a good bottom "

It's finding a good bottom though!!!

"Oooh, there is also something very sexy about a nice pair of short shorts on a good bottom

It's finding a good bottom though!!! "

Watch it!

Do a little online map browsing, then take a wee drive, the places are out there! ops sorry Il do that later

I think you know that wasn't aimed at you MissD. From what I've heard, you're not short of imagination!!! "

I dunno what you mean

near Glasgow

"Oooh, there is also something very sexy about a nice pair of short shorts on a good bottom

It's finding a good bottom though!!!

Watch it! "

Watch it? I couldn't miss it!!

near Glasgow

" I think you know that wasn't aimed at you MissD. From what I've heard, you're not short of imagination!!! I dunno what you mean "

Aye rite!

" I think you know that wasn't aimed at you MissD. From what I've heard, you're not short of imagination!!! I dunno what you mean

Aye rite! "

Lochside and by the river shots are good. Waterfalls especially good for classical references. Or in the style of the 1970s amazonian half submerged lady in a red dress that adorned many a chimney breast. How about recreating the tennis player scratching her bum. Just a thought. Shall I keep going or stop.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Lochside and by the river shots are good. Waterfalls especially good for classical references. Or in the style of the 1970s amazonian half submerged lady in a red dress that adorned many a chimney breast. How about recreating the tennis player scratching her bum. Just a thought. Shall I keep going or stop. "

Keep going am taking notes

"Lochside and by the river shots are good. Waterfalls especially good for classical references. Or in the style of the 1970s amazonian half submerged lady in a red dress that adorned many a chimney breast. How about recreating the tennis player scratching her bum. Just a thought. Shall I keep going or stop. "
All suggestions welcome thanks in advance xx

"Lochside and by the river shots are good. Waterfalls especially good for classical references. Or in the style of the 1970s amazonian half submerged lady in a red dress that adorned many a chimney breast. How about recreating the tennis player scratching her bum. Just a thought. Shall I keep going or stop.

Keep going am taking notes "

Would love to see a recreation of Millais' Death of Ophelia but done in the nude. Such a fascinating painting. Need a clean flowing y trout stream though. Am I getting a bit niche. Maybe this is a new thread. Fab meets art?

By *ustforalaugh1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

A quiet wee road at the back of Newton Mearns. Bonnyton road. Takes you up by a golf course. Very picturesque. Very quiet and quite a few "lay" byes.

Dunbartonshire

lol plenty of places down this way.you speakin from experience? "

yep.. I got midge up my kilt and as u all know its the female that bites as a midge and god did I know she was there lol.

Outside pics?? We'd never do outside pics, way to risky!!!!

Dunbartonshire

You just want to go and perv and watch Mr. "

hmm yep if its u 2 for sure would come and perve or hold the camera or any props thats needed

You just want to go and perv and watch Mr.

hmm yep if its u 2 for sure would come and perve or hold the camera or any props thats needed "

Room for a pervy single guy??

» Add a new message to this topic